Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Help with ticket info 11:32 - Jul 16 with 2966 viewsPerthRs

Can anyone point me in the right direction on how you obtain match day tickets, I'm flying in from Australia on the 4th August and want to take my wife. daughter and 2 grandchildren to our home game on the 5th August.
Is it still a case of heading to the box office on match day or do we need to get the tickets online?
Help with ticket info on 11:42 - Jul 16 with 2953 viewsfrancisbowles

Tickets are on sale now. You can go online and choose your tickets or go to the box office before the game. If you need a few together then it would probably be advisable to go online asap otherwise the selection may be poor closer to the game.
Help with ticket info on 12:11 - Jul 16 with 2933 viewsPerthRs

Help with ticket info on 11:42 - Jul 16 by francisbowles

Tickets are on sale now. You can go online and choose your tickets or go to the box office before the game. If you need a few together then it would probably be advisable to go online asap otherwise the selection may be poor closer to the game.

Many thanks for the info
Help with ticket info on 12:48 - Jul 16 with 2887 viewsJAPRANGERS

Will you have recovered from the Jet Lag in just 1 day Mr Perth? Don't want to be falling asleep mid game or depending on how things are going for us, may be a good thing.
Help with ticket info on 14:34 - Jul 16 with 2832 viewsPerthRs

Help with ticket info on 12:48 - Jul 16 by JAPRANGERS

Will you have recovered from the Jet Lag in just 1 day Mr Perth? Don't want to be falling asleep mid game or depending on how things are going for us, may be a good thing.

I pretty good on the jet lag been travelling from the UK to Aus for over 20yrs so I've learnt to sleep and stay awake during the different time zones.
But you may have a point about staying awake if we are playing hoof ball.
Help with ticket info on 14:36 - Jul 16 with 2822 viewsloftboy

Only on sale for season ticket holders at the mo, on general sale Tuesday.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Help with ticket info on 01:34 - Jul 17 with 2730 viewsstowmarketrange

Help with ticket info on 14:34 - Jul 16 by PerthRs

I pretty good on the jet lag been travelling from the UK to Aus for over 20yrs so I've learnt to sleep and stay awake during the different time zones.
But you may have a point about staying awake if we are playing hoof ball.

Any tips on avoiding jet lag flying to Oz?I'm flying into Perth for the 3rd Ashes test in December and I don't want to be still sleepy when the cricket starts.
Is there an R's pub in Perth where the 1,000's of rangers fans meet up on matchdays?
Good luck with your hunt for tickets.
Help with ticket info on 13:16 - Jul 17 with 2615 viewsBoston

Help with ticket info on 01:34 - Jul 17 by stowmarketrange

Any tips on avoiding jet lag flying to Oz?I'm flying into Perth for the 3rd Ashes test in December and I don't want to be still sleepy when the cricket starts.
Is there an R's pub in Perth where the 1,000's of rangers fans meet up on matchdays?
Good luck with your hunt for tickets.

Fly First Class.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Help with ticket info on 14:58 - Jul 17 with 2583 viewssimmo

https://www.qpr.co.uk/visit/buying-tickets/

www.eticketing.co.uk/qpr

The easiest way to buy tickets is through our Eticketing site which can be accessed 24 hours a day by going to www.qprtickets.co.uk. For each home match we have an interactive seating plan which shows exactly what seats are available and at what prices. You can choose to have the tickets sent to you as ‘Ticketfast’ e-tickets or through the post. Please note that two working days prior to a fixture, tickets are no longer sent out in the post, so if you select this option, the tickets will be held for collection from the ‘Tickets for Collection’ kiosk at the stadium on matchday. All online bookings are subject to a £3.50 booking fee.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Login to get fewer ads

Help with ticket info on 15:20 - Jul 17 with 2572 viewsWokingR

Help with ticket info on 14:58 - Jul 17 by simmo

https://www.qpr.co.uk/visit/buying-tickets/

www.eticketing.co.uk/qpr

The easiest way to buy tickets is through our Eticketing site which can be accessed 24 hours a day by going to www.qprtickets.co.uk. For each home match we have an interactive seating plan which shows exactly what seats are available and at what prices. You can choose to have the tickets sent to you as ‘Ticketfast’ e-tickets or through the post. Please note that two working days prior to a fixture, tickets are no longer sent out in the post, so if you select this option, the tickets will be held for collection from the ‘Tickets for Collection’ kiosk at the stadium on matchday. All online bookings are subject to a £3.50 booking fee.

Connor, is that you ?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024