Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Danny Graham linked 16:12 - Aug 30 with 2147 viewsbosh67

Probably about 6 years too late. 32 now. Alleged £750K bid for him which seems way over the top. However, the only place he has failed is at Sunderland. Everywhere before he was a one in two striker and since leaving Sunderland one in three, which is still better than anything we have. Not too sure but anything sub £500K may be worth a go, not that I think we have that kind of money.

Thoughts? Mine are good in his day at Watford, not great since. A number of injuries and has the potential to make Smith look like Usain Bolt. On the other hand he could turn out to be Charlie Austin's grandad for us.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Danny Graham linked on 16:17 - Aug 30 with 2111 viewsstuabd

I imagine he's on decent money and they'd love to sell him on. I'm going for the second option an ageing relative of charlie.

On the subject of charlie, I wonder if he'll end up at Brighton at some point. He'd do well there and start regularly.
Danny Graham linked on 16:20 - Aug 30 with 2092 viewskensalriser

'Linked'.

Shorthand for here's another piece of transfer related tittle tattle that may or may not bear any relation to the truth, hence the vague terminology, but is grist to the mill for a football reportage industry hungry for content regardless of quality.

Next in an endless series of annoying football terms: 'worldy'

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Danny Graham linked on 16:20 - Aug 30 with 2089 viewsBushRanger82

I think his best days are well behind him now.
If he's the best we can get, might as well just stick with what we've got, to be honest.
Danny Graham linked on 16:26 - Aug 30 with 2045 viewsDorse

It doesn't make a lot of sense to me. We can't simply spend that sort of money on him as a squad player / sub which means he has to replace one of our current starters. I don't see why we'd go for him over Sylla. Mind you, I thought it was Eze's breakthrough season and he's just gone to Wycombe so what do I know?

I think this is missing the point. We're light on defenders; I'd rather we got that sorted first than spend the available dough on Graham.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Danny Graham linked on 17:16 - Aug 30 with 1865 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

This guy will be linked with us until he's in his 90's and maybe after.

Poll: Expectations for this season?

Danny Graham linked on 18:12 - Aug 30 with 1678 viewsLblock

£749k too much

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Danny Graham linked on 18:12 - Aug 30 with 1676 viewsHantsR

Well, it would have been a good signing for Colin in 2011, but not now...and besides, the house in Harlington has probably been sold.
Danny Graham linked on 18:38 - Aug 30 with 1594 viewsWatford_Ranger

God please no! I'd rather see Sylla and Yeni and that's saying something.
Login to get fewer ads

Danny Graham linked on 18:46 - Aug 30 with 1570 viewsStanisgod

Would be Rob Hulse 2nd.

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Danny Graham linked on 19:02 - Aug 30 with 1521 viewsToast_R

Him, Routledge and Ashley Williams all agreed to sign in Warnocks house apparently. Flabio wasnt having it though so in the end they f*cked us off.
Danny Graham linked on 19:48 - Aug 30 with 1395 viewsenfieldargh

Danny Graham linked on 19:02 - Aug 30 by Toast_R

Him, Routledge and Ashley Williams all agreed to sign in Warnocks house apparently. Flabio wasnt having it though so in the end they f*cked us off.

Instead we got

Anton Ferdinand
Kieran Dyer
SWP
Joey Gobshite Barton

I dont know what Fatso and the poison midget were holding out for but in hindsight I wish Mittals/TF just paid them what they wanted instead of a load of posturing.

Things could have been so different

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Danny Graham linked on 02:48 - Aug 31 with 1064 viewsLazyFan

Looked to have his quality still last year. But he was overweight. Probably tired legs now as well. Can still finish like Austin though.

If it's a loan move, then fine. Otherwise there is no point.
This is no doubt click bait nonsense that WLS has picked up from other rags.

Moving on....

zzzzzzzzzz

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024