Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Goals 23:22 - Sep 12 with 2523 viewsbosh67

http://www.skysports.com/watch/video/sports/football/11032877/qpr-2-2-millwall

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Goals on 00:10 - Sep 13 with 2377 viewsNorthernr

That's just not a red card is it? Am I wrong? Thought it was a nonsense at the time.
Goals on 00:12 - Sep 13 with 2368 viewsBoston

Goals on 00:10 - Sep 13 by Northernr

That's just not a red card is it? Am I wrong? Thought it was a nonsense at the time.

Looked red to me, both sides.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Goals on 00:26 - Sep 13 with 2337 viewsLazyFan

Goals on 00:12 - Sep 13 by Boston

Looked red to me, both sides.

Agreed, nasty two footer.

zzzzzzzzzz

Goals on 00:28 - Sep 13 with 2332 viewsNorthernr

I've clicked the wrong link clearly.
Goals on 00:34 - Sep 13 with 2314 viewsbosh67

Goals on 00:28 - Sep 13 by Northernr

Yeah I didn't think it was red either. Didn't attract a typical furious reaction from our players. Mistimed and clumsy but no real malice or momentum.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Goals on 00:35 - Sep 13 with 2313 viewsLazyFan

Goals on 00:28 - Sep 13 by Northernr

Look at the reaction of the QPR players, they knew it was nasty. Ned starts to square up and the Ref produces the Red and he backs down.

Only a few of the Millwall players protest. They know it was nasty with malice. We are 1-0 down and it still takes Scowen time to recover. No Suraz faking here.

zzzzzzzzzz

Goals on 11:38 - Sep 13 with 2012 viewsA40Bosh

I really am struggling to see that as a straight red after rewinding it 20 times.
I suppose he does jump in to the tackle to an extent, and is definitely late, but it seems they both were going for the ball and Scowen dives further in to the tackle than the Millwall player and gets there first.
I think even the commentary team on BBC London were saying at the time of the Red that they were not even sure which way the ref was going to give the foul let along a straight red.

Will they appeal it?

Poll: With no leg room, knees killing me, do I just go now or stay for the 2nd half o?

Goals on 11:39 - Sep 13 with 2008 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Goals on 11:38 - Sep 13 by A40Bosh

I really am struggling to see that as a straight red after rewinding it 20 times.
I suppose he does jump in to the tackle to an extent, and is definitely late, but it seems they both were going for the ball and Scowen dives further in to the tackle than the Millwall player and gets there first.
I think even the commentary team on BBC London were saying at the time of the Red that they were not even sure which way the ref was going to give the foul let along a straight red.

Will they appeal it?

I am pretty sure I read that their manager would appeal.
I must admit from where I sat I wasn't sure who had fouled who.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024