Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Pubs for Boro 21:45 - Sep 13 with 1409 viewsLblock

Last time I went there it was donkeys ago for an FA Cup Replay on a Tuesday night
I distinctly remember Steve Morrow was in the squad

I parked up early near the ground and we asked a couple of coppers where the nearest pubs were. They looked at each other, pointed down a hill and said "darn there, but if I were you's, I wouldn't like"
So we didn't

Any recent visitors to Smogland who can point the way to anywhere for a pre match pint?
No away day previews on here anymore? Thought they were coming back???

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Pubs for Boro on 22:30 - Sep 13 with 1369 viewsgigiisourgod

Walkabout is the usual shit but about £2 a pint and a friendliesh atmosphere
Pubs for Boro on 22:49 - Sep 13 with 1341 viewsBoston

Dr Browns. Half way between the station and the stadium. Mixed clientele, (plenty of Rangers),friendly atmosphere, DJ doing the sing a long stuff.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Pubs for Boro on 07:26 - Sep 14 with 1228 viewsdaveB

Dr Browns s the best one near the ground, if you go into town they have a Wetherspoons about a 2 min walk from station and then Walkabout, Yates and another Wetherspoons about 5 minutes up the high street. Avoid the pubs on the corner by the station, they are home fans only.
Pubs for Boro on 06:47 - Sep 15 with 992 viewsLblock

Cheers people

Seems it's Doc Browns then

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Pubs for Boro on 07:28 - Sep 15 with 967 viewsHayesender

Haven't been there since an awful 2-0 defeat just before Warnock took over. One of the worst games of football I've ever seen.

As the trains were up the swanny, I had to get a cab from Durham. This nutter of a cab driver then proceeded to show me all the places that, and I quote "Us p**is run".

He then dropped us off the wrong side of the ground and we had to dodge endless smog morons calling us cockney anchors and a few threats of violence.

Depressing hole of a town that I won't be going back to in a hurry

Poll: Shamima Beghum

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024