Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Faurlin! 13:17 - Jan 23 with 3703 viewsR_from_afar

Sorry, he's not rejoining us, he has just moved back to Spain.
https://www.football-espana.net/69545/faurlin-joins-real-mallorca

What a 'tache! Lee Van Cleef (RIP) eat your heart out!

RFA

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Faurlin! on 13:44 - Jan 23 with 3604 viewsqprd

delighted for him

the high tempo pressing of liga mx was not well suited to his game. in mexico, you need an engine in midfield rather than a player with his level of technical skill

he fits in much better in spain
Faurlin! on 13:58 - Jan 23 with 3562 viewsaston_hoop

I can confirm as a Real Mallorca season ticket holder that I am delighted by this news!!!

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Faurlin! on 15:42 - Jan 23 with 3351 viewsAntti_Heinola

He's just making sure he's close by for when Ollie leaves, so he can take over as manager and lead us to glory!

Bare bones.

Faurlin! on 16:31 - Jan 23 with 3250 viewsbosh67

If JFH did one thing absolutely wrong amidst all the other things it was getting rid of Faurlin after he had completed a whole season without injury.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Faurlin! on 16:36 - Jan 23 with 3238 viewsEsox_Lucius

Faurlin! on 16:31 - Jan 23 by bosh67

If JFH did one thing absolutely wrong amidst all the other things it was getting rid of Faurlin after he had completed a whole season without injury.

He didn't get rid of Faurlin. Ale wanted guaranteed match time and, when it didn't happen, decided not to sign a contract. Ale has been my favourite player over the last 10 years and it would be nice to feel hard done by on his departure but I know he wasn't got rid of.

The grass is always greener.

Faurlin! on 16:45 - Jan 23 with 3213 viewsWadR

Suerte Ale!

Glad he's likely to get some more regular football. Hope he can help them get promoted and stay injury free.

Watched a little bit of him last season for Getafe and that sort of level suited him - he could still run a game, and the intensity is really low but any time someone ran at him his lack of legs were exposed.

Hope there's a midweek game or something this season where he can get back to be inducted into forever Rs.
Faurlin! on 16:58 - Jan 23 with 3186 viewsPunteR

Faurlin! on 16:36 - Jan 23 by Esox_Lucius

He didn't get rid of Faurlin. Ale wanted guaranteed match time and, when it didn't happen, decided not to sign a contract. Ale has been my favourite player over the last 10 years and it would be nice to feel hard done by on his departure but I know he wasn't got rid of.

Lets rephrase it then. JFH should have guaranteed him match time.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Faurlin! on 17:15 - Jan 23 with 3154 viewshopphoops

Faurlin! on 13:58 - Jan 23 by aston_hoop

I can confirm as a Real Mallorca season ticket holder that I am delighted by this news!!!

Sitting in the sun watching a cultured team with a nice cerveza and bocadillo, you must pine for Loftus Road.

A magnificent football club, the love of our lives, finding a way to finally have its day in the sun.
Poll: When will the next election date be announced?

Login to get fewer ads

Faurlin! on 17:44 - Jan 23 with 3104 viewssimmo

Any confirmation that his wife has joined him?

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Faurlin! on 18:20 - Jan 23 with 3028 viewsaston_hoop

Faurlin! on 17:15 - Jan 23 by hopphoops

Sitting in the sun watching a cultured team with a nice cerveza and bocadillo, you must pine for Loftus Road.

Ha, after 2 seasons of watching a team unable to put the ball in the back of the net, I thought I was at LR! All change this year though, I think even this QPR team would walk the Spanish Segunda Division B!

Faurlin! on 20:03 - Jan 23 with 2893 viewsenfieldargh

Faurlin! on 16:58 - Jan 23 by PunteR

Lets rephrase it then. JFH should have guaranteed him match time.

Also FH wanted a high tempo pressing game, well we did get one game like that when we beat the Chumpions of Europe 3-0 in our opening fixture.

After that is was low tempo and then eventually no tempo

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Faurlin! on 20:16 - Jan 23 with 2864 viewsnix

Faurlin! on 18:20 - Jan 23 by aston_hoop

Ha, after 2 seasons of watching a team unable to put the ball in the back of the net, I thought I was at LR! All change this year though, I think even this QPR team would walk the Spanish Segunda Division B!

Which bit of Mallorca are you in? Have spent a lot of time there and particularly in Porto Colom. Never got to a match there but have been on the mainland and seen both Real Madrid and Barcelona. Loved the warm evenings watching football but missed the sarky singing you get over here.
Faurlin! on 08:09 - Jan 24 with 2614 viewsaston_hoop

Faurlin! on 20:16 - Jan 23 by nix

Which bit of Mallorca are you in? Have spent a lot of time there and particularly in Porto Colom. Never got to a match there but have been on the mainland and seen both Real Madrid and Barcelona. Loved the warm evenings watching football but missed the sarky singing you get over here.

I'm in Palma, enjoy the laid back city atmosphere here! The area around Portocolom is great though, head out that way quite a bit at weekends as its full of lovely hidden beaches and coves. The football here is not that exciting at the moment though, rarely above 5000 people at home games (although 12000 came on Sunday for the big local derby with Atletico Baleares!). I think the only time I saw a decent atmosphere was a couple of seasons ago when Numancia brought about 25 fans with them but they were all loud!

Faurlin! on 12:03 - Jan 24 with 2493 viewsnix

Faurlin! on 08:09 - Jan 24 by aston_hoop

I'm in Palma, enjoy the laid back city atmosphere here! The area around Portocolom is great though, head out that way quite a bit at weekends as its full of lovely hidden beaches and coves. The football here is not that exciting at the moment though, rarely above 5000 people at home games (although 12000 came on Sunday for the big local derby with Atletico Baleares!). I think the only time I saw a decent atmosphere was a couple of seasons ago when Numancia brought about 25 fans with them but they were all loud!

Maybe we need a LFW goes abroad trip! There would obvs be a happy clappy faction and an eeyore contingent. But provided we could stop arguing among ourselves, we could provide some atmosphere-suggest to Ollie we do some pre-season over there?

Palms is absolutely lovely. Great around the side streets, lots of interesting shops, restaurants and bars. Bit jealous...
Faurlin! on 14:15 - Jan 24 with 2386 viewsaston_hoop

Faurlin! on 12:03 - Jan 24 by nix

Maybe we need a LFW goes abroad trip! There would obvs be a happy clappy faction and an eeyore contingent. But provided we could stop arguing among ourselves, we could provide some atmosphere-suggest to Ollie we do some pre-season over there?

Palms is absolutely lovely. Great around the side streets, lots of interesting shops, restaurants and bars. Bit jealous...

I concur, someone get on the blower to Lee and Les and tell them we need a couple of pre-season games over here! Theres some good facilities, some warm weather training and a couple of professional clubs to play!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024