Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Gareth 14:44 - Feb 14 with 3058 viewskingsburyR

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/43060628?ns_mchannel=social&ns_campaign=bbc_

Making a name for himself. He's got Wycombe flying at the mo!

Would you???

Dont know why we bother. .... but we do!

Gareth on 14:48 - Feb 14 with 3035 viewsEsox_Lucius

Ask him next time he is in the Defectors Weld... Oh wait... different Gareth ;-)

The grass is always greener.

Gareth on 14:51 - Feb 14 with 3029 viewsEsox_Lucius

Separated at birth?

The grass is always greener.

Gareth on 16:46 - Feb 14 with 2855 viewsAntti_Heinola

He said earlier this season that he'd hope that Wycombe wouldn't stand in his way if a Champ club came in. He may not be pleased with that.

Bare bones.

Gareth on 16:55 - Feb 14 with 2816 viewsdaveB

Taking away the QPR connection, if we do change managers this summer then Ainsworth ticks a lot of boxes for what we need, gets the best out of his players, plays attacking football and has a good record of buying young players and developing them.
Gareth on 16:57 - Feb 14 with 2810 viewsMedwayR

Gareth on 16:46 - Feb 14 by Antti_Heinola

He said earlier this season that he'd hope that Wycombe wouldn't stand in his way if a Champ club came in. He may not be pleased with that.

I suspect that he probably sees Wycombe & Barnsley (presuming it was them) in the same division next season.

Poll: Who’s better?

Gareth on 17:27 - Feb 14 with 2742 viewsA40Bosh

Gareth on 14:51 - Feb 14 by Esox_Lucius

Separated at birth?

No it was Gazza and Aragorn I believe

Poll: With no leg room, knees killing me, do I just go now or stay for the 2nd half o?

Gareth on 22:46 - Feb 14 with 2424 viewsWrightUp5hit___

My Wycombe watching friends report a certain

Whether expediency or an inbuilt trait, who knows
Gareth on 02:05 - Feb 15 with 2315 viewsdixiedean

Love Gaz to bits but have watched WW a couple of times this season including Tues v Swindon and their style makes Ollie seem like Hoddle . Whether he's got more strings to his bow who knows, but keeper never throws the ball and full backs don't even go wide to offer for it but tuck in in case the ball comes straight back . Same at free kicks- always lob it in the box and look for Bayo or 2nd ball. That said they are winners and are very streetwise. Even their own fans were singing Timewasting ba5tards, we know what we are. I'm fearful that if Gaz came here he'd end up another tarnished legend like Waddock and Ollie which would be sad .
Login to get fewer ads

Gareth on 08:22 - Feb 15 with 2128 viewsTheChef

Please, can our next manager NOT have a QPR connection?

We've already got plenty of good QPR men in and around the club, doesn't mean the manager has to be too. It's good to have an outside perspective.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Gareth on 10:08 - Feb 15 with 2029 viewsAntti_Heinola

Gareth on 08:22 - Feb 15 by TheChef

Please, can our next manager NOT have a QPR connection?

We've already got plenty of good QPR men in and around the club, doesn't mean the manager has to be too. It's good to have an outside perspective.

if the right person has a QPR connection, it shouldn't stop him getting the job. And if the right person doesn't have a QPR connection, it shouldn't stop him getting the job.

Bare bones.

Gareth on 10:39 - Feb 15 with 1993 viewsDorse

Gareth on 10:08 - Feb 15 by Antti_Heinola

if the right person has a QPR connection, it shouldn't stop him getting the job. And if the right person doesn't have a QPR connection, it shouldn't stop him getting the job.

'No, I'm sorry. The connection was 'People With The Wrong Connection With QPR'.'

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024