Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Should Eze start Saturday? 20:41 - Feb 13 with 4456 viewsconnell10

Yes, no or maybe. I think he should start.

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Should Eze start Saturday? on 20:44 - Feb 13 with 4445 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

I’d like to see Eze and Washington start, Eze just behind him.

Workrate and Trickery.

Sounds like a solicitors.
Should Eze start Saturday? on 20:54 - Feb 13 with 4427 viewsozexile

Yes and tell him he's starting the next 10. How are our yougsters gonna improve if we keep protecting them.
Should Eze start Saturday? on 22:59 - Feb 13 with 4329 viewscolinallcars

Yes, Eze and Washington with Smith as the half time insurance policy. Is Smyth fit though ?
Should Eze start Saturday? on 08:18 - Feb 14 with 4168 viewsDorse

Why not? He's enthusiastic, pacy and seems to be improving with each appearance. Having him alongside Washington would give us a front pair that is able to close down the oppo defence more quickly than we have in the past. I like the way he isn't afraid to have a go.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Should Eze start Saturday? on 08:44 - Feb 14 with 4135 viewswrinklyhoop

I guess if Luongo is fit he'll start, if not defo Eze rather than Cousins!
Should Eze start Saturday? on 09:33 - Feb 14 with 4066 viewsdaveB

He's probably worth a start ahead of Cousins, Saturday is another of those must win home games so going for it from the start would be good to see. If Luongo is fit though I'd starrt with him and have Eze on the bench
Should Eze start Saturday? on 12:28 - Feb 14 with 3912 viewsNorthernr

MESSIAH.
Should Eze start Saturday? on 12:40 - Feb 14 with 3891 viewsbosh67

I think Eze start is one of my RAC membership benefits.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Login to get fewer ads

Should Eze start Saturday? on 12:41 - Feb 14 with 3888 viewsDando

I would definitely think about starting Eze. For me, its about playing people who are on form and confident. Eze was doing a great job on loan, and should be given a run. Provides more creativity and less predictable than a lot of our players. I thought Cousins would be a great signing, but seen absolutely nothing from him to see why he should start ahead of him
Should Eze start Saturday? on 13:06 - Feb 14 with 3839 viewsAntti_Heinola

start him of course, but anything less than a hat trick or a goal and three assists before the break and I'd have the waster / freeloader / arrogant / bertie big bollox / not as good as he think he is / drifts in and out of games / one trick pony / doesn't track back enough, lazy player delete as appropriate off at half time, personally.

Bare bones.

Should Eze start Saturday? on 13:13 - Feb 14 with 3822 viewsBklynRanger

Yes - we're bored.
Should Eze start Saturday? on 13:26 - Feb 14 with 3794 viewsWestbourneR

Thing is he really needs to get consistent starts or bringing him back from Wycombe while we kept Oteh, Smyth, BOS, Chair etc. at the club as well looks to have been a bad decision.

They need game time in order to develop.

Poll: Should JFH get the sack?

Should Eze start Saturday? on 13:31 - Feb 14 with 3780 viewsdanehoop

Should Eze start Saturday? on 12:41 - Feb 14 by Dando

I would definitely think about starting Eze. For me, its about playing people who are on form and confident. Eze was doing a great job on loan, and should be given a run. Provides more creativity and less predictable than a lot of our players. I thought Cousins would be a great signing, but seen absolutely nothing from him to see why he should start ahead of him

Eze started off well at Wycombe but increasingly found himself on the bench more than playing. In part due to the style of play, but in part because he wasn't consistently imposing himself sufficiently on the game. I think he will benefit from more first team minutes, but he will make mistakes and we need to ensure that we have the patience to allow that.

Cousins was a good signing for a central midfield role, where he had previously done a great job in a very average Charlton side. At QPR we tried playing him as a wing back or wide midfield player depending the team formation/selection tombola each week. He then picked up a horrible injury (until that point he has no previous injury issues) which took a lot of time to recover from. As he has started to get match fit again and had the opportunity to play in central midfield he looked fairly decent, but the squad has moved on and there now looks to be greater competition in his preferred position.

Never knowingly understood

Should Eze start Saturday? on 14:13 - Feb 14 with 3718 viewsDando

Should Eze start Saturday? on 13:31 - Feb 14 by danehoop

Eze started off well at Wycombe but increasingly found himself on the bench more than playing. In part due to the style of play, but in part because he wasn't consistently imposing himself sufficiently on the game. I think he will benefit from more first team minutes, but he will make mistakes and we need to ensure that we have the patience to allow that.

Cousins was a good signing for a central midfield role, where he had previously done a great job in a very average Charlton side. At QPR we tried playing him as a wing back or wide midfield player depending the team formation/selection tombola each week. He then picked up a horrible injury (until that point he has no previous injury issues) which took a lot of time to recover from. As he has started to get match fit again and had the opportunity to play in central midfield he looked fairly decent, but the squad has moved on and there now looks to be greater competition in his preferred position.

I agree on Cousins, we completely ruined his confidence when we signed him. Playing on the wing, wing back etc yet barely if ever getting a chance in the middle. Now he looks a stranger, even to that position if you ask me. Doesn't seem to add anything at all to the team at the moment and will need some decent coaching to get back to where he was.
Should Eze start Saturday? on 17:05 - Feb 14 with 3605 viewsSimonJames

Now that we're confidently romping towards a 53 point finish for the season, I think we should give more continuity and game time to the rising stars.

100% of people who drink water will die.

Should Eze start Saturday? on 09:57 - Feb 15 with 3346 viewsrsonist

Should Eze start Saturday? on 13:13 - Feb 14 by BklynRanger

Yes - we're bored.

Ollie is that you...?

I don't think we're going to see us arrive at a resilient, functional formula through strategic planning and considered, disciplined education on the training ground so we might as well keep spinning the tombola and hope our number comes up.

Not sure what sense it's currently possible to make from an insistence on wing-backs, a surfeit of wingers, a couple of maverick #10s, and an assortment of strikers who need their individual strengths catered to, none of whom can lead the line on their own. But this is the squad that was built.

Maybe in the summer we can hope for More Blood of an intelligence that creates solutions like Scowen did. Of course that will probably come at a cost to another discarded and squandered Manning.

I suppose he has been threatening two "floating" #10s for a while (Freeman and Eze/Smyth presumably) :

http://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/football-wls-qpr-eberechi-eze-role-02012018

.... albeit quite a long while...

http://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/qpr-ian-holloway-number10s

From the looks of things Eze might be a lightweight Adel type who plays the game at his own pace but has the talent and creativity to change the face of it. Would we build a team around him? Or will we be seeing him pilloried for not tracking back once we lose a game with him?
[Post edited 15 Feb 2018 10:02]
Should Eze start Saturday? on 10:07 - Feb 15 with 3329 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Should Eze start Saturday? on 12:28 - Feb 14 by Northernr

MESSIAH.

Eze not the Messiah Eze a very naughty boy.
Should Eze start Saturday? on 10:11 - Feb 15 with 3323 viewsrsonist

Should Eze start Saturday? on 10:07 - Feb 15 by CroydonCaptJack

Eze not the Messiah Eze a very naughty boy.

http://www.doverathletic.com/player/nortei-nortey/

MESSIAH.
Should Eze start Saturday? on 19:08 - Feb 15 with 3125 viewsLadbrokeR

Should Eze start Saturday? on 12:28 - Feb 14 by Northernr

MESSIAH.

That name is reserved for Holloway
Should Eze start Saturday? on 19:11 - Feb 15 with 3123 viewsLadbrokeR

Should Eze start Saturday? on 17:05 - Feb 14 by SimonJames

Now that we're confidently romping towards a 53 point finish for the season, I think we should give more continuity and game time to the rising stars.

Like last year
Should Eze start Saturday? on 22:33 - Feb 15 with 3045 viewsSimonJames

Should Eze start Saturday? on 19:11 - Feb 15 by LadbrokeR

Like last year

I was alluding to last year.
...but it's a tricky one isn't it? Does Ollie give the youth a go, so that we know what we have available when we need to recruit in the summer - when a bunch of players are out of contract?
Or does Ollie avoid taking any more risks so he can hope to hold onto his job?
Or does none of it matter and we're destined to be a 16th place team for the next few years?

100% of people who drink water will die.

Should Eze start Saturday? on 22:53 - Feb 15 with 3032 viewsextratimeR

Absolutely 100% yes, saw him a few years ago when he was at Millwall, pure class.

Someone mentioned earlier put him in for a decent run, that's just what he needs, (crowd will have to be patient).

He gives himself time on the ball, creates space for himself, and hallelujah! he go's forward!

oh, and he can thump them in from 25 yards.
Should Eze start Saturday? on 10:27 - Feb 16 with 2895 viewsterryb

Should Eze start Saturday? on 22:33 - Feb 15 by SimonJames

I was alluding to last year.
...but it's a tricky one isn't it? Does Ollie give the youth a go, so that we know what we have available when we need to recruit in the summer - when a bunch of players are out of contract?
Or does Ollie avoid taking any more risks so he can hope to hold onto his job?
Or does none of it matter and we're destined to be a 16th place team for the next few years?

Yes he should give youth a chance.

Not for the sake of it, but because it is the best way for us to win games. Not all at the same time & not overloaded in one part of the pitch. However, Eze or BOS have earned the right to start a game.
[Post edited 16 Feb 2018 10:28]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024