Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Should've got a point. 17:24 - Feb 10 with 5839 viewsMistication92

Had quite a few chances in the second half. Shame we couldn't perform in the first half.

Btw Eze is the MESSIAH. He looked great and composed on the ball, always wanting it. Encouraging actually.
Should've got a point. on 18:00 - Feb 10 with 5647 viewsShunter

Should have taken all 3 points, Washington had 3 one on ones with the goalkeeper - 2 in the first 5 mins - and each time just managed to hit the keeper,
and Smith missed 2 chances in the 2nd half,and two errors from us resulted in their goals.

Don't put pressure on Eze, he had some good moments but needs to bulk up more because
he was often eased off the ball through lack of strength but he did give he pass of the game
with a ball inside the full back to Pav.
Should've got a point. on 18:48 - Feb 10 with 5483 viewsjoolsyp

Should've got a point. on 18:00 - Feb 10 by Shunter

Should have taken all 3 points, Washington had 3 one on ones with the goalkeeper - 2 in the first 5 mins - and each time just managed to hit the keeper,
and Smith missed 2 chances in the 2nd half,and two errors from us resulted in their goals.

Don't put pressure on Eze, he had some good moments but needs to bulk up more because
he was often eased off the ball through lack of strength but he did give he pass of the game

I thought Eze did well, good track back to stop Costa as well. I think he just needs a bit more dynamism in his game. He's very comfortable on the ball but can't seem to change up a gear and run at defenders. Good second half from him and the rest of the team. Disappointed with Cousins first half.
Should've got a point. on 20:54 - Feb 10 with 5168 viewsqprd

Should've got a point. on 18:48 - Feb 10 by joolsyp

I thought Eze did well, good track back to stop Costa as well. I think he just needs a bit more dynamism in his game. He's very comfortable on the ball but can't seem to change up a gear and run at defenders. Good second half from him and the rest of the team. Disappointed with Cousins first half.

agreed on eze. i like what he can do on the ball. very technical player. but based off what i saw against MK dons, he seems to need to get into a higher gear- he's missing the dynamism/thrust that freeman has, but he's young and can learn

any thoughts on why ollie didn't use the third sub? i didn't go to the match, but i was fuming that we had a centre forward on the bench with fresh legs in oteh, and ollie didn't bring him in
Should've got a point. on 21:31 - Feb 10 with 5053 viewswaw

Wolves fan here.
We were disappointing today - QPR deserved at least a point
Should've got a point. on 21:57 - Feb 10 with 4977 viewsTheChef

Shame we didn't take our chances. But then if we did, we'd be higher than 15th.

Good effort, on to the next one.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Should've got a point. on 22:52 - Feb 10 with 4807 viewsjoolsyp

Should've got a point. on 21:31 - Feb 10 by waw

Wolves fan here.
We were disappointing today - QPR deserved at least a point

Thanks, agreed, a point would have been fair. Good luck in the Prem next year, I reckon you'll stay up comfortably.
Should've got a point. on 00:53 - Feb 11 with 4569 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Should've got a point. on 18:00 - Feb 10 by Shunter

I disagree with that. I was surprised how often he won the ball and was very good in the air.
Brilliant pass I agree. If Pavs cross had been harder Conor would have got to it first. Great block by their defender to be fair.
Should've got a point. on 00:56 - Feb 11 with 4557 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Should've got a point. on 22:52 - Feb 10 by joolsyp

Thanks, agreed, a point would have been fair. Good luck in the Prem next year, I reckon you'll stay up comfortably.

I'm not sure what you are basing that on. We deservedly beat them at home and should gave had a point today. They will need to get better at defending set pieces next season for sure. They have some good players though and seem to have no shortage of money for new ones.
Login to get fewer ads

Should've got a point. on 05:18 - Feb 11 with 4415 viewsjoolsyp

Should've got a point. on 00:56 - Feb 11 by CroydonCaptJack

I'm not sure what you are basing that on. We deservedly beat them at home and should gave had a point today. They will need to get better at defending set pieces next season for sure. They have some good players though and seem to have no shortage of money for new ones.

It's more their style of play is well suited to the Prem. Remind me of Swansea when they went up and they've done alright, no?
Should've got a point. on 09:07 - Feb 11 with 4106 viewsHayesender

I watched the 2nd half on a live stream, and I have to say we were almost magnificent.

If you didn't know who was who you would have thought the team in blue and white were the team heading for the prem.

Oh for a clinical goalscorer

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Should've got a point. on 12:34 - Feb 11 with 3714 viewsdaveB

Where did Eze play when he came on?
Should've got a point. on 15:45 - Feb 11 with 3509 viewsVancouverHoop

Should've got a point. on 12:34 - Feb 11 by daveB

Where did Eze play when he came on?

Attacking midfield I'd say. More or less played the in Cousins/Luongo slot.
Should've got a point. on 14:07 - Feb 12 with 3095 viewsPommyhoop

Should've got a point. on 09:07 - Feb 11 by Hayesender

I watched the 2nd half on a live stream, and I have to say we were almost magnificent.

If you didn't know who was who you would have thought the team in blue and white were the team heading for the prem.

Oh for a clinical goalscorer

Just watched the full 2nd half on the strength of this post and have to agree. Very impressed by Eze's potential.

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Should've got a point. on 17:29 - Feb 12 with 3011 viewsPinnerPaul

Just watched our goal and Washington looks offside to me.
Should've got a point. on 17:43 - Feb 12 with 3000 viewsAntti_Heinola

he does look just off, yes. Officials get it wrong again, eh PP? The amount of pens Smith has been denied we were probably due something.

Not mentioned by anyone: We scored off a short corner.

Bare bones.

Should've got a point. on 18:05 - Feb 12 with 2985 viewsPinnerPaul

Should've got a point. on 17:43 - Feb 12 by Antti_Heinola

he does look just off, yes. Officials get it wrong again, eh PP? The amount of pens Smith has been denied we were probably due something.

Old cliche but you do get some and not others.

Over 46 games it should even out, problem is fans generally only remember the ones that go against their team or just ignore the ones (like this) that go for us.

Both goals (plus 1 of theirs tbf) v Brentford offside as well don't forget!

I would still rather it that way than have every goal reviewed before we can celebrate.
Should've got a point. on 21:29 - Feb 12 with 2893 viewsozranger

Should've got a point. on 17:43 - Feb 12 by Antti_Heinola

Hang on Antti, are you trying to say that we scored off a short corner? I thought they were the bane of this forum. Wash your mouth out!
Should've got a point. on 21:33 - Feb 12 with 2889 viewskensalriser

Explain that one to me, PP. Wolves player is on the line when Washington shoots. Also looked like the ball came off the keeper beforehand, but I could be wrong on that.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Should've got a point. on 14:52 - Feb 13 with 2734 viewsPinnerPaul

Should've got a point. on 21:33 - Feb 12 by kensalriser

Explain that one to me, PP. Wolves player is on the line when Washington shoots. Also looked like the ball came off the keeper beforehand, but I could be wrong on that.

Offside is judged when our player played the ball (Lynch? header) - at that moment Conor is (just) offside I think.

Fact it rebounds off the gk doesn't make Washington on side.

Cheers
Should've got a point. on 15:19 - Feb 13 with 2710 viewsAntti_Heinola

Should've got a point. on 18:05 - Feb 12 by PinnerPaul

Old cliche but you do get some and not others.

Over 46 games it should even out, problem is fans generally only remember the ones that go against their team or just ignore the ones (like this) that go for us.

Both goals (plus 1 of theirs tbf) v Brentford offside as well don't forget!

I would still rather it that way than have every goal reviewed before we can celebrate.

well of course you only remember the ones that go against you.
you still never sdold me on the brentford ones - one probably, the other inconclusive, and probably onside (also seems you don't forget, mate ;))
totally agree about the review thing. that would be awful. genuinely can't stand VAR.

Bare bones.

Should've got a point. on 17:03 - Feb 13 with 2656 viewsPinnerPaul

Should've got a point. on 15:19 - Feb 13 by Antti_Heinola

well of course you only remember the ones that go against you.
you still never sdold me on the brentford ones - one probably, the other inconclusive, and probably onside (also seems you don't forget, mate ;))
totally agree about the review thing. that would be awful. genuinely can't stand VAR.

At least we agree about VAR
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024