Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Osman Kakay 14:56 - Mar 13 with 3036 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Scored this belter the other day.

Where does he fit in? Replacement for Robinson or will he go the way of the Kpekwa?

Osman Kakay on 14:58 - Mar 13 with 3029 viewsbosh67

He's a defender. Probably one to come through next season. 20 now so about the right age. Took it well.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Osman Kakay on 15:18 - Mar 13 with 2966 viewskensalriser

Nice strike but he'd need a transfer to get that kind of opportunity in a Championship fixture, as QPR are the only team that would give him so much space and time just outside the area that he could afford to let the ball bounce four times before shooting.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Osman Kakay on 15:27 - Mar 13 with 2934 viewsdaveB

think he is a right back but can also play as a winger, looked half decent in the league cup last season, surprised he's not gone out on loan
Osman Kakay on 15:37 - Mar 13 with 2900 viewssmegma

Has made the most appearances for the under 23s this season with 26. He needs to go out on loan as he isn't learning anything new at that level. He has been inconsistent this season but is playing really well at the moment.
Osman Kakay on 16:21 - Mar 13 with 2812 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Osman Kakay on 15:27 - Mar 13 by daveB

think he is a right back but can also play as a winger, looked half decent in the league cup last season, surprised he's not gone out on loan

I thought he was a RB but he hit that with his left so I thought I was wrong.
Osman Kakay on 16:28 - Mar 13 with 2804 viewsqprd

Osman Kakay on 16:21 - Mar 13 by BazzaInTheLoft

I think hes out of contract at the end of the summer. I assume hes on his way out the door if he hasn't been extended yet
Osman Kakay on 17:31 - Mar 13 with 2708 viewskropotkin41

Osman Kakay on 15:18 - Mar 13 by kensalriser

Nice strike but he'd need a transfer to get that kind of opportunity in a Championship fixture, as QPR are the only team that would give him so much space and time just outside the area that he could afford to let the ball bounce four times before shooting.

"I think hes out of contract at the end of the summer. I assume hes on his way out the door if he hasn't been extended yet."

Well, I think we can all see how this one is going to end then.

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

Osman Kakay on 21:49 - Mar 13 with 2514 viewssmegma

Osman Kakay on 16:21 - Mar 13 by BazzaInTheLoft

RBS can't kick with their left foot?? Look at the clip again, he cuts in from the right as he was playing right back. He has played right back for the past two seasons.
Login to get fewer ads

Osman Kakay on 14:34 - Mar 15 with 2285 viewsNov77

When are we going to get a decent playing surface?

Hes running with the ball yet has had to volley that one in.

the quality of football suffers when Home games on this surface are 80% headers and volleys,

It must affect the players, villas pitch the other night was perfect.
Bidwell was able to hit a first time shot without worrying if the ball was going to bobble up.

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

Osman Kakay on 15:21 - Mar 15 with 2236 viewskensalriser

Was it really the surface? He collects the ball in the air without dampening the momentum and then clips it, making it bounce up again.

Osman Kakay on 15:35 - Mar 15 with 2201 viewsNov77

sunderland keeper got done by the bounce last week and got sent off.

its an awful surface to play on.

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

Osman Kakay on 16:18 - Mar 15 with 2148 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Osman Kakay on 15:35 - Mar 15 by Nov77

sunderland keeper got done by the bounce last week and got sent off.

its an awful surface to play on.

Do you remember it in the mid 70s though?
Osman Kakay on 16:26 - Mar 15 with 2129 viewsNov77

yes, I was there, it's never been good at home. never understood why we couldn't improve it. Chelsea and Man Utd used to have terrible pitches too, they found a solution

Osman Kakay on 18:00 - Mar 15 with 2070 viewssimmo

Kakay the sort of player we'll hopefully use next season. If we lose Perch we can have him as back up to Furlong. Played a lot of U23 games so I guess at this point he needs to push up or move on

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Osman Kakay on 21:17 - Mar 15 with 1918 viewsBoston

Osman Kakay on 16:26 - Mar 15 by Nov77

yes, I was there, it's never been good at home. never understood why we couldn't improve it. Chelsea and Man Utd used to have terrible pitches too, they found a solution

Gawd I'd forgotten how lousy the pitch was at Stamford Bridge.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Osman Kakay on 21:22 - Mar 15 with 1911 viewskensalriser

I imagine the groundspersons at Stamford Bridge and Old Trafford have budgets slightly above that of Loftus Rd.

Osman Kakay on 21:25 - Mar 15 with 1908 viewsBoston

Osman Kakay on 21:22 - Mar 15 by kensalriser

I imagine the groundspersons at Stamford Bridge and Old Trafford have budgets slightly above that of Loftus Rd.

Dunno, but I often saw Mr Gregory sending out two blokes with forks.

Osman Kakay on 00:44 - Mar 16 with 1731 viewsNov77

That’s just it though, we’ve spent fortunes on new pitches, and they’re still shite.

Osman Kakay on 01:24 - Mar 16 with 1700 viewsBoston

Anyway, this Kakay, he one of the Osman Brothers, crazy horses....

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024