Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Rod Liddle Sunday Times Millwall monkey get's caught out again 23:59 - Jun 17 with 6562 views18StoneOfHoop

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Df4iaIUWkAAGf55.jpg:large

We're always refining this list over the years but just who are

The Top 10 most hated Anti-QPR journos and why,LFWers?

Just 2 names for you:
Dick Menace Sunday Express Norwich fan who criticised our facilities in TheStandard
so much so that QPR inside staffer Jim Frayling wanted to fight him.
Shaun Custis of The Sun
who exclusively revealed on the front page a week before the verdict
in FaurlinGate that QPR would be docked 15 points.
[Post edited 18 Jun 2018 0:00]

'I'm 18 with a bullet.Got my finger on the trigger,I'm gonna pull it.." Love,Peace and Fook Chelski! More like 20StoneOfHoop now. Let's face it I'm not getting any thinner. Pass the cake and pies please.

Rod Liddle Sunday Times Millwall monkey get's caught out again on 00:25 - Jun 18 with 6520 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Any relation to the wee man?

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Rod Liddle Sunday Times Millwall monkey get's caught out again on 00:45 - Jun 18 with 6510 views18StoneOfHoop

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/forum/146217/page:1

'I'm 18 with a bullet.Got my finger on the trigger,I'm gonna pull it.." Love,Peace and Fook Chelski! More like 20StoneOfHoop now. Let's face it I'm not getting any thinner. Pass the cake and pies please.

Rod Liddle Sunday Times Millwall monkey get's caught out again on 06:49 - Jun 18 with 6352 viewsCamberleyR

Not a journo but Andy Hinchcliffe fücking hates us.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Rod Liddle Sunday Times Millwall monkey get's caught out again on 08:34 - Jun 18 with 6209 viewsTacticalR

Perhaps his account at the Sunday Times has been hacked?

Air hostess clique

Rod Liddle Sunday Times Millwall monkey get's caught out again on 14:07 - Jun 18 with 5873 viewsquickpassrotter

Rod Liddle Sunday Times Millwall monkey get's caught out again on 06:49 - Jun 18 by CamberleyR

Not a journo but Andy Hinchcliffe fücking hates us.

He certainly does. Don't know the background to it - but we certainly upset him along the way big time.
Rod Liddle Sunday Times Millwall monkey get's caught out again on 15:48 - Jun 18 with 5782 viewspaulparker

All the press hate us , always have done , you only have to see how they reported the passing of Super Ray, we hardly got a mention
btw did anyone else nearly kick the TV in when ITV did a feature on Sterling playing for his boys club in Wembley then said that 3 years later he was at Liverpool(thank god eh)
and forgot or to lazy to report the great work steve gallen & QPR did with him

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Rod Liddle Sunday Times Millwall monkey get's caught out again on 19:53 - Jun 19 with 5470 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Rod Liddle Sunday Times Millwall monkey get's caught out again on 15:48 - Jun 18 by paulparker

All the press hate us , always have done , you only have to see how they reported the passing of Super Ray, we hardly got a mention
btw did anyone else nearly kick the TV in when ITV did a feature on Sterling playing for his boys club in Wembley then said that 3 years later he was at Liverpool(thank god eh)

Just seen this Paul.

The whitewashing of Sterling's time with us is an insult. We never got a game out of him but my god the QPR coaches did so much for him off the field. I was told this by one of them involved. He had a very difficult time for one reason and another.

If anyone is familiar with the Raphael estate in Wembley / Neasden they will know why!
Rod Liddle Sunday Times Millwall monkey get's caught out again on 19:57 - Jun 19 with 5463 viewsDorse

Rod Liddle = chimp's flange

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Login to get fewer ads

Rod Liddle Sunday Times Millwall monkey get's caught out again on 06:35 - Jun 20 with 5289 viewsdavman

Rod Liddle Sunday Times Millwall monkey get's caught out again on 15:48 - Jun 18 by paulparker

It's not just us though. The top 6 clubs in this country have the media tied up. 80-90% of incidental stories in the paper press cover them, Sky and BT spend most of their air time dedicated to them.

It is absolutely detrimental to our game as if it carries on, only those 6 clubs will thrive, but, despite the fact that there must be more fans following those other 86 teams in the top four leagues, papers are bought and subscriptions are taken.

Admittedly, it was always this way during the 80s, but it is so much more noticeable wit the in creased medit coverage. Of the 16 boys I have in my 11 year old's team, only he and one other (who has recently converted from Chelsea to Hartlepool ) actually support proper clubs - really, really sad...
[Post edited 20 Jun 2018 6:36]

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

Rod Liddle Sunday Times Millwall monkey get's caught out again on 12:53 - Jun 20 with 5057 viewsnix

Rod Liddle Sunday Times Millwall monkey get's caught out again on 06:35 - Jun 20 by davman

It's not just us though. The top 6 clubs in this country have the media tied up. 80-90% of incidental stories in the paper press cover them, Sky and BT spend most of their air time dedicated to them.

It is absolutely detrimental to our game as if it carries on, only those 6 clubs will thrive, but, despite the fact that there must be more fans following those other 86 teams in the top four leagues, papers are bought and subscriptions are taken.

Admittedly, it was always this way during the 80s, but it is so much more noticeable wit the in creased medit coverage. Of the 16 boys I have in my 11 year old's team, only he and one other (who has recently converted from Chelsea to Hartlepool ) actually support proper clubs - really, really sad...
[Post edited 20 Jun 2018 6:36]

This is true but I also think there was an obsession with our wage bill that hasn’t happened with other clubs. Every time we played on tv they banged on about it, which doesn’t seem to happen with Forest, Reading, Birmingham, Villa and other teams that are overpaying and underperforming.
Why is no one accusing them of trying to buy their way into the Premiership? Or of practically cheating? I don’t loathe Wolves or Newcastle for having more money than us and being able to go up as a result. That’s just life. If anything Ithpugh i hate the scum though and other clubs that buy up all the young players, have no intention of playing them in the first team and use them as a money making machine to be sold on.
Rod Liddle Sunday Times Millwall monkey get's caught out again on 13:03 - Jun 20 with 5029 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Rod Liddle Sunday Times Millwall monkey get's caught out again on 12:53 - Jun 20 by nix

This is true but I also think there was an obsession with our wage bill that hasn’t happened with other clubs. Every time we played on tv they banged on about it, which doesn’t seem to happen with Forest, Reading, Birmingham, Villa and other teams that are overpaying and underperforming.
Why is no one accusing them of trying to buy their way into the Premiership? Or of practically cheating? I don’t loathe Wolves or Newcastle for having more money than us and being able to go up as a result. That’s just life. If anything Ithpugh i hate the scum though and other clubs that buy up all the young players, have no intention of playing them in the first team and use them as a money making machine to be sold on.

We fitted the ‘flash Londoners’ stereotyped at the time, and seeing as 90% of the football league is Northern / Midlands most went along with it.

‘Flash Brummies’ doesn’t have the same ring to it.
Rod Liddle Sunday Times Millwall monkey get's caught out again on 14:41 - Jun 20 with 4950 viewsTacticalR

Hasn't the cause been that from Briatore onwards we have had owners who wanted to be seen to be spending money (or at least appear to be seen spending money)? After all Briatore's whole business model at Benetton was making ordinary jumpers seem like luxury jumpers. That's how these guys drum up business at the boutique.

Air hostess clique

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024