Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Peter Crouch podcast... 12:55 - Oct 10 with 4206 viewsboysfromthebush

If you haven't already, make sure that you listen to the latest episode! Crouchy talks about going back to a boozer in Ealing after the Play Off final and singing Oh Bobby Zamora on the karaoke all night! Legend!

One last hurrah back at Rangers for Crouchy needs to happen.
The Peter Crouch podcast... on 13:10 - Oct 10 with 4151 viewsRs_Holy

He has said he would like to end his playing career at QPR!
The Peter Crouch podcast... on 13:51 - Oct 10 with 4043 viewsquickpassrotter

The boozer was The Haven Arms in Ealing. A QPR pub. The place was rammed as you can imagine, as the then owner Warren Blanchett is a big QPR supporter and season ticket holder. All the QPR songs came out that night.
Peter bought a lot of people a drink - and yes I know that he can afford it - but he was very generous. Happy days - great memories !
The Peter Crouch podcast... on 13:51 - Oct 10 with 4042 viewsToast_R

The Peter Crouch podcast... on 13:10 - Oct 10 by Rs_Holy

He has said he would like to end his playing career at QPR!

He's the sort of bloke who can probably eat and drink 5000 calories a day and still get into his 28 inch trousers.
The Peter Crouch podcast... on 07:03 - Oct 11 with 3698 viewsstowmarketrange

On one of the earlier episodes he also admitted to being a scum fan as a kid,but you can’t really hold that against him because he seems to have gotten over it now.
The episodes I’ve heard so far are very good and worth a listen.
The Peter Crouch podcast... on 07:08 - Oct 11 with 3693 viewsozexile

It's a good podcast. I just wish they'd stop interrupting him with one liners when he's just about to tell a story. Cause inevitably after they've finished laughing he forgets where he was and the story is gone.
The Peter Crouch podcast... on 09:05 - Oct 11 with 3612 viewstoboboly

Really enjoying it.

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

The Peter Crouch podcast... on 10:47 - Oct 11 with 3509 viewsqprd

The Peter Crouch podcast... on 07:08 - Oct 11 by ozexile

It's a good podcast. I just wish they'd stop interrupting him with one liners when he's just about to tell a story. Cause inevitably after they've finished laughing he forgets where he was and the story is gone.

Its a good podcast. Crouch is very likeable and shares a lot interesting info

The other two guys can be annoying when they feign juvenile laddishness, as if they need to take about "birds" and people taking sh*ts to relate to crouch

interesting tidbit in one of the first episodes where crouch said that Les Ferdinand was the only footballer who was respectful to the kitman and didn't throw his stuff for the kitman to pick up
The Peter Crouch podcast... on 14:34 - Oct 11 with 3370 viewsW7Ranger

The Peter Crouch podcast... on 10:47 - Oct 11 by qprd

Its a good podcast. Crouch is very likeable and shares a lot interesting info

The other two guys can be annoying when they feign juvenile laddishness, as if they need to take about "birds" and people taking sh*ts to relate to crouch

interesting tidbit in one of the first episodes where crouch said that Les Ferdinand was the only footballer who was respectful to the kitman and didn't throw his stuff for the kitman to pick up

When would they have played together?
Login to get fewer ads

The Peter Crouch podcast... on 14:55 - Oct 11 with 3343 viewsAntti_Heinola

The Peter Crouch podcast... on 14:34 - Oct 11 by W7Ranger

Crouch would've been a junior at Spurs when Les was there i would think.

Bare bones.

The Peter Crouch podcast... on 14:56 - Oct 11 with 3341 viewsRBlock

The Peter Crouch podcast... on 14:34 - Oct 11 by W7Ranger

Tottenham, when Crouchy was a kid.
The Peter Crouch podcast... on 15:35 - Oct 11 with 3284 views1MoreBrightonR

yeah, been enjoying this. great paul murray story about sneaking him in to a pub in Acton in a duffel bag because he was "small and a bit bendy". completely agree on the other two guys drifting in to laddishness. will be interesting seeing how long it goes on for as presumably he will run out of stories at some point!
The Peter Crouch podcast... on 15:43 - Oct 11 with 3265 viewsaston_hoop

Is this Podcast an alternative because 'Crouch on the Couch' never happened?

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

The Peter Crouch podcast... on 19:58 - Oct 11 with 3139 viewsBluce_Ree

The Peter Crouch podcast... on 07:03 - Oct 11 by stowmarketrange

On one of the earlier episodes he also admitted to being a scum fan as a kid,but you can’t really hold that against him because he seems to have gotten over it now.
The episodes I’ve heard so far are very good and worth a listen.

To be fair to him, he did say that and then was saying something like 'but I got over that' but then his unfunny mate derailed the conversation.

Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore running down the wing. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore running down the wing. He runs like a cheetah. His crosses couldn't be sweeter. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore.

The Peter Crouch podcast... on 21:16 - Oct 11 with 3075 viewsthame_hoops

Crouch’s voice is too nasaly for radio. It’s annoying
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024