Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Where are we going to hold the Promotion party? 07:37 - Nov 11 with 1618 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Ideas?
Where are we going to hold the Promotion party? on 10:26 - Nov 11 with 1502 viewsoddball

we can hold it in your greenhouse, where your obviously growing copious amounts of weed which may have affected your mind old bean.
Where are we going to hold the Promotion party? on 10:36 - Nov 11 with 1481 viewsrobith

I'm opening a crowdfunder to reopen the green room for one night only on Monday.
Where are we going to hold the Promotion party? on 10:38 - Nov 11 with 1475 viewsHooparoo

At Warren Farm with all of us standing in front of an Air Asia sponsored D9 emblazoned with blue and white hoops.

You know it makes sense. 🤓

Poll: Where will we finish up next season?

Where are we going to hold the Promotion party? on 13:58 - Nov 11 with 1264 viewsLongsufferingR

I thought we'd agreed this before the season started?

Hillsborough
Where are we going to hold the Promotion party? on 14:09 - Nov 11 with 1248 viewsPinnerPaul

I'll certainly be having one as I'm on at 50/1!!!!!!!!!
Where are we going to hold the Promotion party? on 14:21 - Nov 11 with 1229 viewsMatch82

Griffin Park.

Presumably they've had one planned since August so we'll just have to change the name and colour of the bunting...
Where are we going to hold the Promotion party? on 14:32 - Nov 11 with 1202 viewskensalriser

Same place we're holding the title party.

Now we've beaten the best team in the division, the sky's the limit.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024