Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
McClaren on defeat 22:33 - Feb 12 with 3905 viewsbosh67

https://www.qpr.co.uk/videos/interviews/mcclaren-rues-penalty-decision/

Going to take some work to get ourselves out of this spiral of cruel breaks. Even McClaren is gutted this time.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

McClaren on defeat on 22:49 - Feb 12 with 3749 viewsridethewave

I still can’t see us going down, but god it is worrying isn’t it. Only QPR!
McClaren on defeat on 22:58 - Feb 12 with 3684 viewsdaveB

McClaren on defeat on 22:49 - Feb 12 by ridethewave

I still can’t see us going down, but god it is worrying isn’t it. Only QPR!

we won't go down but season in danger of imploding. Next 6 games are Watford, West Brom, Boro, Leeds, Brentford and Stoke.

We need to really get behind them in the next few games, team need us at the moment. Can't fault the effort they are giving despite some mistakes tonight they gave it their all.
I thought Hall and Cousins were excellent we just lacked some width which made the midfield 2 hang onto the ball too long
McClaren on defeat on 23:30 - Feb 12 with 3525 viewsted_hendrix

Like McClaren we're all of us gutted, of course the penalty decision was both wrong and a hammer blow to us but we've got to move away from this cruel breaks and bad luck and decisions going against us theory.
The Watford game really is critical we must not take a tonking (speaking the bloody obvious)
Relegation for QPR?
Not a chance, we'll nick one more away win and if we cant muster two maybe three wins at home and the odd draw then we deserve everything we get.
We've been stuck on 39 points for what seems an eternity now, I thought at half time tonight now we've passed the 40 point mark just hang on to what we've got (bolox could we)

I dunno we're going through it at the moment but I'm 100% confident we'll come out the other side okay, just need to put in a performance Friday night and don't get turned over.

Tonight's result was a proper kick in the teeth, we got to be a bit more street wise on the pitch.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

McClaren on defeat on 23:36 - Feb 12 with 3498 viewsstowmarketrange

McClaren on defeat on 23:30 - Feb 12 by ted_hendrix

Like McClaren we're all of us gutted, of course the penalty decision was both wrong and a hammer blow to us but we've got to move away from this cruel breaks and bad luck and decisions going against us theory.
The Watford game really is critical we must not take a tonking (speaking the bloody obvious)
Relegation for QPR?
Not a chance, we'll nick one more away win and if we cant muster two maybe three wins at home and the odd draw then we deserve everything we get.
We've been stuck on 39 points for what seems an eternity now, I thought at half time tonight now we've passed the 40 point mark just hang on to what we've got (bolox could we)

I dunno we're going through it at the moment but I'm 100% confident we'll come out the other side okay, just need to put in a performance Friday night and don't get turned over.

Tonight's result was a proper kick in the teeth, we got to be a bit more street wise on the pitch.

They probably thought they’d done enough to get a point but you can’t legislate for an incompetent refereeing decision in the 91st minute.
McClaren on defeat on 23:38 - Feb 12 with 3486 views100percent

gutting finish again to tonight's game but realistically I've got us down to take another 12 points before the end of the season.
expectation is high for friday..... let's hope we don't sit back against t watford like we did tonight when one up ....

feel we have a special night coming ....
McClaren on defeat on 01:01 - Feb 13 with 3328 viewsSydneyRs

Still 13 points clear of 3 teams where have been getting less than a point a game all season. We aren't going down. Current run is worrying but the cruel luck of the last two games just has to even out sometime surely?
McClaren on defeat on 07:25 - Feb 13 with 2977 viewsDejR_vu

McClaren on defeat on 23:30 - Feb 12 by ted_hendrix

Relegation for QPR?

The thing at the moment is that it's so blatant. On the one hand you've got players riding on Smith's back like he's Red Rum and we get nothing. In fact he's often penalised himself, presumably for only carrying one player at a time. Then a gentle breeze blows someone over in our box: penalty.

Poll: Season tickets - who’s renewing?

McClaren on defeat on 09:40 - Feb 13 with 2752 viewsOldPedro

McClaren on defeat on 01:01 - Feb 13 by SydneyRs

Still 13 points clear of 3 teams where have been getting less than a point a game all season. We aren't going down. Current run is worrying but the cruel luck of the last two games just has to even out sometime surely?

And if you include the penalty we should have had at the end of the Wigan game for an obvious, deliberate hand ball, we could easily have got 3 draws from the last 3 games

Extra mature cheddar......a simple cheese for a simple man

Login to get fewer ads

McClaren on defeat on 10:02 - Feb 13 with 2698 viewsdaveB

McClaren on defeat on 09:40 - Feb 13 by OldPedro

And if you include the penalty we should have had at the end of the Wigan game for an obvious, deliberate hand ball, we could easily have got 3 draws from the last 3 games

We were unlucky with those decisions but in all 3 games we only have ourselves to blame for being in a position where a last minute decision can cost us.
McClaren on defeat on 10:26 - Feb 13 with 2664 viewsloftus77

I’d be extremely surprised if we go down this season
I’d be extremely surprised if we don’t go down next season.

End of.
McClaren on defeat on 11:10 - Feb 13 with 2590 viewsCroydonCaptJack

McClaren on defeat on 10:26 - Feb 13 by loftus77

I’d be extremely surprised if we go down this season
I’d be extremely surprised if we don’t go down next season.

End of.

End of what?

We won't go down either season unless we panic and change manager again. We have some good people running the club at the moment.
McClaren on defeat on 11:15 - Feb 13 with 2575 viewsMick_S

McClaren on defeat on 11:10 - Feb 13 by CroydonCaptJack

End of what?

We won't go down either season unless we panic and change manager again. We have some good people running the club at the moment.

Spotus onus.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

McClaren on defeat on 11:19 - Feb 13 with 2556 viewsloftus77

McClaren on defeat on 11:10 - Feb 13 by CroydonCaptJack

End of what?

Agree with that — the club is clearly well run and has been since 2015.

But, as said previously, they are trying to undo the damage of 20 years (1995-2015) and that takes time. FFP is clearly biting us hard and the parachute payments will be completely gone next season. Look at the importance of our loanees this season — will we be able to repeat the trick next year? Also, you have the potential nightmare scenario of Luton, Portsmouth and Sunderland coming up from League One.

I know people say this every year but 2019/2020, at this stage, looks very tough for us IMHO.
McClaren on defeat on 11:49 - Feb 13 with 2485 viewsextratimeR

Talking of bad decisions, the blatantly off-side goal against Sheffield United at home, Jesus we are due some luck soon!
McClaren on defeat on 13:14 - Feb 13 with 2313 viewsbillericaydicky

McClaren on defeat on 11:49 - Feb 13 by extratimeR

Talking of bad decisions, the blatantly off-side goal against Sheffield United at home, Jesus we are due some luck soon!

And the dodgy penalty in the same game when Bidwell and their forward collided.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024