Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fans. 10:12 - Mar 14 with 2545 viewsconnell10

Walking out of the ground last night most of our fans had their heads down and seemed totally resigned! I was spouting off but didn't see many other fans saying much! Weird.

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Fans. on 10:17 - Mar 14 with 2487 viewsPunteR

You..? spouting off??....Never!! Thats not like you..

I'm kidding of course

Yeh there's an inevitability about it all. Difficult time for a QPR fan at the mo.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Fans. on 10:28 - Mar 14 with 2392 viewsconnell10

Fans. on 10:17 - Mar 14 by PunteR

You..? spouting off??....Never!! Thats not like you..

I'm kidding of course

Yeh there's an inevitability about it all. Difficult time for a QPR fan at the mo.

It was horrible like the actual fanbase have given up!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Fans. on 10:32 - Mar 14 with 2345 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

It was very weird. Thing is that was the Loftus Rd faithful there last night. The 10k (ish) die hards we often talk about. I don’t know about anyone else but I just felt like i’d had the p!ss taken out of me. Didn’t know how to react. Just wanted to get the fck out of there.

Poll: Expectations for this season?

Fans. on 10:38 - Mar 14 with 2282 viewsdmehlig

It’s got to the stage where everyone just has a resigned apathetic ‘meh’ after performances. In a weird way it feels worse than the rage in previous two years
Fans. on 10:42 - Mar 14 with 2236 viewsnix

That certainly wasn't us. We were ranting until we got to the car!

Then we put some music on and pretended we hadn't sat through Stoke and Rotherham, sitting back at home, one against ten men the other against a bottom three team, no it just hadn't happened.
Fans. on 10:43 - Mar 14 with 2227 views1MoreBrightonR

Think its fair to say that last night was a bit of a turning point for a lot of fans, me included. Pretty much everyone was coming out saying how awful we were and what a sh1t state we are in.
Fans. on 10:51 - Mar 14 with 2153 viewsessextaxiboy

I try not to rant in the ground , but I spend most of the game with my head in my hands staring at the concrete between my feet .

I cant find the words to describe that performance......the whole club with the notable exception of the community work seems to be dying on its backside .

I havnt got any real suggestions to turn it round either .
Fans. on 10:55 - Mar 14 with 2113 viewsCFW

COME ON BOYS - LET'S GET OUR HEADS UP!!

I totally understand and respect the fans who spend their hard earned cash to support our team and yes it is very, very, painful at times to watch. BUT we need to remain positive and I fully appreciate that at the moment that is a tough ask.

We had a truly awful start to the season and once the squad was finalised we started to do quite well and had some great results. We had a settled side, was playing good football, introduce a bit of youth into the side and we all rode the wave into the top half of the league. At one point we even thought a play-off place might be possible.

Then, unfortunately the wheels have come off big time. Why? Well I am not sure I have the answer to that question but what I would say injuries to key players - Angel, Cameron, Hemed etc have not helped. Suddenly we did not have the settled side and luck was non existent.

I accept we have played poorly in more recent games but in others we have given everything and
got nothing out of the game. In writing this it would be very easy to lay the blame on individual players and that is not what I want to do but having said that we have lost matches due to that very reason. The missed penalty against Birmingham, the poor clearance, the missed chances, the poor defending and last night that tackle at the end to give away a free kick the list goes on and on.

Fortunately I think we have enough points in the bag to stay up but that does not make the current situation feel any better. The Championship is a totally unforgiving league and over the next few years we are going to find it a real challenge to maintain our place.
Login to get fewer ads

Fans. on 11:00 - Mar 14 with 2045 viewsactonman

The feeling I got was most were only there last night cos they have a season ticket and feel compelled or duty bound to go . Saw a lot of foreigners (can I say that ?) Scandinavian or German sounding , why they would come to qpr is beyond me ?

Plenty of fcuk off mclaren where heard from around me

I was walking out the ground on 94 mins trying to convince myself that a point was good enough and a loss would have been catastrophic when I heard them score the winner .

I had no words , not even an angry outburst of rage as this club has just sucked the fking life from me
Fans. on 11:03 - Mar 14 with 2020 viewsted_hendrix

It happened at home in the dying seconds against Wigan when one of our pillocks gave away an unnecessary free kick outside of our penalty area whilst we were dying on our feet trying to stay in that pox ridden Prem.
Of course the Wigan player scored direct from the free kick and virtually the whole of the lower loft to a Man got up and walked out of the ground as yet again we'd thrown away points.
We're not unique, we're just shit, you'd think by now we'd have gotten used to it.
We win some lose a lot.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Fans. on 11:06 - Mar 14 with 1971 viewsbosh67

Fans. on 10:55 - Mar 14 by CFW

COME ON BOYS - LET'S GET OUR HEADS UP!!

I totally understand and respect the fans who spend their hard earned cash to support our team and yes it is very, very, painful at times to watch. BUT we need to remain positive and I fully appreciate that at the moment that is a tough ask.

We had a truly awful start to the season and once the squad was finalised we started to do quite well and had some great results. We had a settled side, was playing good football, introduce a bit of youth into the side and we all rode the wave into the top half of the league. At one point we even thought a play-off place might be possible.

Then, unfortunately the wheels have come off big time. Why? Well I am not sure I have the answer to that question but what I would say injuries to key players - Angel, Cameron, Hemed etc have not helped. Suddenly we did not have the settled side and luck was non existent.

I accept we have played poorly in more recent games but in others we have given everything and
got nothing out of the game. In writing this it would be very easy to lay the blame on individual players and that is not what I want to do but having said that we have lost matches due to that very reason. The missed penalty against Birmingham, the poor clearance, the missed chances, the poor defending and last night that tackle at the end to give away a free kick the list goes on and on.

Fortunately I think we have enough points in the bag to stay up but that does not make the current situation feel any better. The Championship is a totally unforgiving league and over the next few years we are going to find it a real challenge to maintain our place.

The problem is that 10 points between us and Rotherham last night would have almost certainly put us staying up to bed. A point would have almost certainly done that, 3 points would have been game over. Problem is that teams below us are showing fight and we are showing none. Our heads have gone. I've not seen their heads go as badly as this in a very long time. We don't have enough points yet. 6 more probably enough but where on earth those come from now is anyone's guess because that side last night will struggle to get another point this season. The international break will help but overall we need some kind of nuclear bomb to wake up this lot and get them playing. It's not all McClaren's fault. The players are not listening, not concentrating and not fighting. Something is very wrong somewhere and the management, players and owners need to all sit down after Saturday and have a very frank talk or we will be the ones who achieve relegation from almost being in the play offs. I seem to remember Norwich doing this in the Prem the first time they went up. Absolute free fall is difficult to get out of.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Fans. on 11:38 - Mar 14 with 1811 viewsN12Hoop

I was in shock. Still am. Awful doesn’t begin to describe it. I’ll never forget last night at least. Memorable for all the wrong reasons.

Poll: Who would you most like to see win the Premiership?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024