Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Julian Assange embassy expulsion match thread 23:58 - Apr 4 with 8668 viewsJAPRANGERS

Reports are he will face expulsion from the Ecuador embassy shortly...

https://www.news.com.au/national/julian-assange-expected-to-be-expelled-from-ecu

no I mean
Julian Assange embassy expulsion match thread on 00:01 - Apr 5 with 6471 viewsDavieQPR

Don't care don't want him as Manager.
Julian Assange embassy expulsion match thread on 00:19 - Apr 5 with 6462 viewsJAPRANGERS

Julian Assange embassy expulsion match thread on 00:01 - Apr 5 by DavieQPR

Yeah, rather have Kim Jong Il init? Feared, respected(?), gets people to do what he wants.
Julian Assange embassy expulsion match thread on 02:34 - Apr 5 with 6420 viewsBoston

Julian Assange embassy expulsion match thread on 00:19 - Apr 5 by JAPRANGERS

Yeah, rather have Kim Jong Il init? Feared, respected(?), gets people to do what he wants.

Call’s ‘imself Tony Pulis in England mate.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Julian Assange embassy expulsion match thread on 08:02 - Apr 5 with 6334 viewsDannyPaddox

Anyone who did an 'Assange/ McLaren to be shown the door' double at the beginning of the week please post your Grand National tips.
Julian Assange embassy expulsion match thread on 10:08 - Apr 5 with 6232 viewsTHEBUSH

He's overstayed his welcome, time for him to face the music, the guys a leech, lost any respect I may have had for him.
Julian Assange embassy expulsion match thread on 10:17 - Apr 5 with 6219 viewshubble

He's not Joey Barton.
Julian Assange embassy expulsion match thread on 10:28 - Apr 5 with 6206 viewsPhildo

Julian Assange embassy expulsion match thread on 10:17 - Apr 5 by hubble

He's not Joey Barton.

I would take him over Barton.

He might take the Bielsa spying on the opposition thing to a new level.
Julian Assange embassy expulsion match thread on 12:47 - Apr 5 with 6138 viewsrunningman75

He could go into Parliament and no one would notice.
Login to get fewer ads

Julian Assange embassy expulsion match thread on 12:48 - Apr 5 with 6137 viewsBklynRanger

Is he still going out - well 'staying in' really - with Pamela Anderson?
Julian Assange embassy expulsion match thread on 12:57 - Apr 5 with 6111 viewsMick_S

Julian Assange embassy expulsion match thread on 12:48 - Apr 5 by BklynRanger

Is he still going out - well 'staying in' really - with Pamela Anderson?

Out out soon, by the sounds of things.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Julian Assange embassy expulsion match thread on 13:04 - Apr 5 with 6090 viewsJAPRANGERS

Don't think Clive cares too much for our Assange!

Didn't you interview him once, is that right??
Julian Assange embassy expulsion match thread on 14:23 - Apr 5 with 6036 viewstimcocking

Julian Assange embassy expulsion match thread on 22:10 - Apr 5 with 5890 viewsBoston

Julian is going nowhere.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Julian Assange embassy expulsion match thread on 11:59 - Apr 11 with 5695 viewsJAPRANGERS

Julian Assange embassy expulsion match thread on 22:10 - Apr 5 by Boston

Julian is going nowhere.

Wrong! He ‘s been forced out of the embassy!
Chelsea supporters ha!
Julian Assange embassy expulsion match thread on 12:17 - Apr 11 with 5660 viewsPhildo

He came out looking like an old boy who doesn't want to go to the over 90s day centre
Julian Assange embassy expulsion match thread on 12:23 - Apr 11 with 5638 viewssmegma

Will our govt bill him for the policing costs ??
Julian Assange embassy expulsion match thread on 12:32 - Apr 11 with 5607 viewsBuckR

Good! Should have been forced out long ago! Absolute rat
Julian Assange embassy expulsion match thread on 12:35 - Apr 11 with 5594 viewsJAPRANGERS

He was worried about being sent to prison but surely 7 years trapped in the embassy was a prison sentence? Suppose he’s going to get a Chelsea season ticket next season then.
Julian Assange embassy expulsion match thread on 12:39 - Apr 11 with 5576 viewsMick_S

Julian Assange embassy expulsion match thread on 12:17 - Apr 11 by Phildo

He came out looking like an old boy who doesn't want to go to the over 90s day centre

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Julian Assange embassy expulsion match thread on 12:40 - Apr 11 with 5568 viewsblacky200

Julian Assange embassy expulsion match thread on 12:35 - Apr 11 by JAPRANGERS

He was worried about being sent to prison but surely 7 years trapped in the embassy was a prison sentence? Suppose he’s going to get a Chelsea season ticket next season then.

Think he is more worried about being extradited to the US.
Julian Assange embassy expulsion match thread on 13:05 - Apr 11 with 5502 viewsTonto

Julian Assange embassy expulsion match thread on 12:17 - Apr 11 by Phildo

apart from the top knot - which was very Shoreditch

Why stop now, just when I'm hating it
Poll: Is it essential that QPR stay in the Borough of H&F?

Julian Assange embassy expulsion match thread on 13:41 - Apr 11 with 5410 viewsBluce_Ree

Tricky one this. I mean we should really applaud whistleblowers because they are pointing out things that governments do that they shouldn't be doing. And he's probably going to end up at some CIA black site prison.

I don't really know how I feel, given that I've not even done the basic research.
But people generally seem to hate him.

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

Julian Assange embassy expulsion match thread on 13:44 - Apr 11 with 5403 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Julian Assange embassy expulsion match thread on 13:41 - Apr 11 by Bluce_Ree

Tricky one this. I mean we should really applaud whistleblowers because they are pointing out things that governments do that they shouldn't be doing. And he's probably going to end up at some CIA black site prison.

I don't really know how I feel, given that I've not even done the basic research.
But people generally seem to hate him.

The fantastic Ash Sarakr hit exactly the right note for me:

Julian Assange embassy expulsion match thread on 13:57 - Apr 11 with 5364 viewsted_hendrix

Looks to me like they've gone and nicked Captain Birdseye by mistake, there'll be a worldwide shortage of fish fingers now which is a bloody nuisance.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Julian Assange embassy expulsion match thread on 14:40 - Apr 11 with 5279 viewsJAPRANGERS

Julian Assange embassy expulsion match thread on 13:57 - Apr 11 by ted_hendrix

Looks to me like they've gone and nicked Captain Birdseye by mistake, there'll be a worldwide shortage of fish fingers now which is a bloody nuisance.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024