Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
New manager opinion poll?! 12:51 - Apr 17 with 1573 viewsPhilothesuperhoop

I have just had a very odd email from the club asking opinion on the choice of new manager! I can't remember that happening before. Very, very odd.

I have a horrid feeling that is because they are about to appoint Tim Sherwood and know that he is going to be a very unpopular choice! A real worry.

Having filled it in only 4% have said they would like Sherwood. 'Other' is the leader at 38% with Neil Warnock (who is still in a job at Cardiff!) at 30% and Carvalhal at 10%.

If they feared appointing that bell-end Sherwood it would seem that this survey is telling them the hard truth!
New manager opinion poll?! on 12:54 - Apr 17 with 1550 views2Thomas2Bowles

Do you have a link

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

New manager opinion poll?! on 12:58 - Apr 17 with 1525 viewsDavieQPR

It's not from the club. It's from a firm called Sports Marketing Intelligence. In this guise they are promoting themselves as QPR- Opinions. If they are doing this to most clubs can you imagine the amount of personal details they are amassing by continually asking your opinion. I frequently get them and delete them.
New manager opinion poll?! on 12:59 - Apr 17 with 1512 viewsPhilothesuperhoop

New manager opinion poll?! on 12:54 - Apr 17 by 2Thomas2Bowles

Do you have a link

https://myqpr.trusted-opinions.com/
New manager opinion poll?! on 13:01 - Apr 17 with 1506 viewsPhilothesuperhoop

New manager opinion poll?! on 12:58 - Apr 17 by DavieQPR

It's not from the club. It's from a firm called Sports Marketing Intelligence. In this guise they are promoting themselves as QPR- Opinions. If they are doing this to most clubs can you imagine the amount of personal details they are amassing by continually asking your opinion. I frequently get them and delete them.

I'm sure that you are right -but they will have been commissioned by the club to run this survey.
New manager opinion poll?! on 13:02 - Apr 17 with 1496 viewsLongsufferingR

I just deleted it. a) it looks like spam b) there is no way our opinions on that issue will be a major factor c) I'm not giving my personal details out to marketing companies any more than I have to
New manager opinion poll?! on 13:32 - Apr 17 with 1362 viewsMytch_QPR

Would surely be a breach of data regs if the club had passed on personal email addresses etc?

"Thank you for supporting Queens Park Rangers Steep Staircase"... and I thought I'd signed up for a rollercoaster.
Poll: Next temporary manager (the wheel of misfortune) - as requested by 18 Stone

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024