Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Oteh to Bradford 16:43 - Sep 2 with 2300 viewsRassilon

Just seen that Aramide Oteh is going on loan to Bradford for the season.

As he isn't getting game time with the current first team squad and players ahead of him, I guess this should be good for his development.
[Post edited 2 Sep 2019 16:43]
Oteh to Bradford on 16:46 - Sep 2 with 2277 viewsEsox_Lucius

It's good that the club isn't looking to off load these players, it means they see something in them worth developing.

The grass is always greener.

Oteh to Bradford on 18:51 - Sep 2 with 2035 viewsstevec

Oteh to Bradford on 16:46 - Sep 2 by Esox_Lucius

It's good that the club isn't looking to off load these players, it means they see something in them worth developing.

Make or break season as alongside either Vaughan or Donaldson plenty of experience to help him.
Oteh to Bradford on 19:30 - Sep 2 with 1939 viewsJigsore

think Gary Bowyer is a reasonable lower league coach so hopefully he can make him a player

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

Oteh to Bradford on 19:44 - Sep 2 with 1895 viewsQPROslo

In the 3 5 2 we used Saturday, I thought Oteh would be Hugills natural replacement. Both Wells and also Mlacar look better playing off a Hugill, or Oteh if needs be.
Oteh to Bradford on 13:37 - Sep 3 with 1397 viewsLazyFan

Oteh to Bradford on 19:44 - Sep 2 by QPROslo

In the 3 5 2 we used Saturday, I thought Oteh would be Hugills natural replacement. Both Wells and also Mlacar look better playing off a Hugill, or Oteh if needs be.

Agreed, if Hugill gets injured this affects our whole game plan, however, I am not sure Oteh could have stepped up. We need to magically get another Hugill on the subs bench to eliminate this risk.

Apparently, we have money to spend, I would prefer we spent that on a 2nd Huggers. But of course, finding such players is fantasy unless your club is called Brentford or PNE.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

zzzzzzzzzz

Oteh to Bradford on 15:02 - Sep 3 with 1291 viewsTonto

its sensible. You can see how Eze and Chair benefitted from playing regularly. I am hoping that Smyth, Phillips and Oteh will do too.

Why stop now, just when I'm hating it
Poll: Is it essential that QPR stay in the Borough of H&F?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024