Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
This week's podcast 20:55 - Sep 19 with 1106 viewsNorthernr

Fair warning, I'm one of the guests.

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/news/50897
This week's podcast on 10:30 - Sep 20 with 967 viewsterryb

Thanks Clive, I enjoyed that.

Mind you, for the first time I'm beginning to doubt that we will win at Millwall. How dare all of you predict a Rangers win!
This week's podcast on 10:33 - Sep 20 with 959 viewsNorthernr

This week's podcast on 10:30 - Sep 20 by terryb

Thanks Clive, I enjoyed that.

Mind you, for the first time I'm beginning to doubt that we will win at Millwall. How dare all of you predict a Rangers win!

I didn't, I said we'd lose 2-0.
This week's podcast on 11:07 - Sep 20 with 916 viewsslmrstid

I've always been a bit on and off with the pod over the years, but I've listened to everyone so far this year and have enjoyed them all.

Far too much positivity though, you know damn well being QPR it will all come crashing around our ears at some point (probably starting Saturday )

Still enjoy it while it lasts! Hoping for a draw, wouldn't be surprised with a defeat on Saturday. We're not going to carry on winning forever, Millwall aren't going to carry on losing forever etc...

Particularly like the plug for the QPR Runners Facebook group at the beginning too, given I'm one of the members of it...!
This week's podcast on 16:13 - Sep 20 with 774 viewsterryb

This week's podcast on 10:33 - Sep 20 by Northernr

I didn't, I said we'd lose 2-0.

Sorry Clive.

I took youu saying 2-0 was for Rangers!
This week's podcast on 16:34 - Sep 20 with 744 viewsStoicHoop

I've also found the podcast a bit hit and miss recently - possibly because I find Paul Finney drones on about himself all the time (ducks for cover) - but this was a really good listen. Clive full of good sense, Kevin Gallen illuminating and interesting opinions about just enjoying the feel good factor at the moment!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024