Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hounslows version of Pravda.... 10:42 - Oct 30 with 4202 viewssmegma

with highlights. Notice how they show Benrahmas nutmeg on Leistner then the theatrical dive but the action replay stops before the close up of the dive.
Then again with the penalty they don't show the close up replay but you hear the commentator say 'he leaps anticipating the contact'.....

What a two bob club. Up there with the Fulham Broadway pikeys.

https://www.brentfordfc.com/news/2019/october/qprbre-match-highlights/
Hounslows version of Pravda.... on 11:27 - Oct 30 with 2921 viewsfrancisbowles

Yeah agree with that Smeg, also no replay of our goal, don't want to highlight any mistakes that their defence may have made.
Hounslows version of Pravda.... on 13:24 - Oct 30 with 2795 viewsBenny_the_Ball

Opening line from the commentator:

" The rivalry that seems to mean a little bit more to Brentford fans than Queens Park Rangers fans".

Even they know it.
Hounslows version of Pravda.... on 14:22 - Oct 30 with 2748 viewsThe_Seer

Hate to say it but I think Brentford will bypass us. They really have got their act together. A new stadium in Kew with a potential to increase capacity, an excellent scouting system, a settled stronger squad...

Their owner Matthew Benham who is a lifelong Brentford fan has invested approximately £100m into the club and it's money well spent compared to our owners.
Hounslows version of Pravda.... on 14:27 - Oct 30 with 2734 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Hounslows version of Pravda.... on 14:22 - Oct 30 by The_Seer

Hate to say it but I think Brentford will bypass us. They really have got their act together. A new stadium in Kew with a potential to increase capacity, an excellent scouting system, a settled stronger squad...

Their owner Matthew Benham who is a lifelong Brentford fan has invested approximately £100m into the club and it's money well spent compared to our owners.

There is a lot among our fanbase who believe they are already ahead of us and in some respects they probably are.

But wheres the history and heritage?
Hounslows version of Pravda.... on 14:30 - Oct 30 with 2720 viewsstowmarketrange

I didn’t think you were allowed to spend that much money under ffp?
Hounslows version of Pravda.... on 14:51 - Oct 30 with 2682 viewsThe_Seer

Most of the £100m has been spent on infrastructure such as land, planning, building the stadium, scouting, coaching staff etc which are all exempt from FFP rules.

The money used for player recruitment which is not exempt from FFP rules has come from endless profit they make from buying and selling players. They always make sure they have a replacement waiting in the wings. Maupay was bought in 2017 for £1.6m and sold this summer for £16m. Watkins is already valued at £10m.
Hounslows version of Pravda.... on 15:02 - Oct 30 with 2657 viewsswitchingcode

The new stadium hasn’t got any potential to increase capacity which is more than enough for us.
Hounslows version of Pravda.... on 15:03 - Oct 30 with 2655 viewsMick_S

Any idea what the away allocation will be in their new ground? You know, just in case we are in the same league.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Login to get fewer ads

Hounslows version of Pravda.... on 15:05 - Oct 30 with 2654 viewsThe_Seer

Hounslows version of Pravda.... on 14:27 - Oct 30 by CroydonCaptJack

There is a lot among our fanbase who believe they are already ahead of us and in some respects they probably are.

But wheres the history and heritage?

Brentford have got their history and heritage. Our club is only 7 years older and they've been at Griffin Park for over 100 years. They were in the top flight of English football before we were.
Hounslows version of Pravda.... on 16:01 - Oct 30 with 2590 viewsswitchingcode

Hounslows version of Pravda.... on 15:03 - Oct 30 by Mick_S

Any idea what the away allocation will be in their new ground? You know, just in case we are in the same league.

Hounslows version of Pravda.... on 16:03 - Oct 30 with 2584 viewsMick_S

Hounslows version of Pravda.... on 16:01 - Oct 30 by switchingcode

Nice one sc. Thanks.

Hounslows version of Pravda.... on 16:05 - Oct 30 with 2585 viewssmegma

A change of subject if ever I saw one, it's like Hounslow Pravda members are posting.
Hounslows version of Pravda.... on 18:18 - Oct 30 with 2470 viewsswitchingcode

Hounslows version of Pravda.... on 16:05 - Oct 30 by smegma

A change of subject if ever I saw one, it's like Hounslow Pravda members are posting.

Just replying and being helpful and helping the thread you started get to page 2 it seemed to be struggling a bit 👍
Hounslows version of Pravda.... on 22:24 - Oct 30 with 2298 viewssmegma

Hounslows version of Pravda.... on 18:18 - Oct 30 by switchingcode

Just replying and being helpful and helping the thread you started get to page 2 it seemed to be struggling a bit 👍

Are you not embarrassed about the cheating I highlighted ??
Hounslows version of Pravda.... on 08:18 - Oct 31 with 2207 viewsconnell10

Hounslows version of Pravda.... on 15:05 - Oct 30 by The_Seer

Brentford have got their history and heritage. Our club is only 7 years older and they've been at Griffin Park for over 100 years. They were in the top flight of English football before we were.

You a Brentford fan mate by any chance?

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Hounslows version of Pravda.... on 09:30 - Oct 31 with 2156 viewsGriffin

Hounslows version of Pravda.... on 22:24 - Oct 30 by smegma

Please don't tell me that no QPR player has ever cheated or taken advantage of a situation to gain an advantage, and personally don't think it was as clear cut cheating as you say, but I guess that's down to the spectacle we wear?
Hounslows version of Pravda.... on 09:39 - Oct 31 with 2146 viewsMick_S

Hounslows version of Pravda.... on 09:30 - Oct 31 by Griffin

Please don't tell me that no QPR player has ever cheated or taken advantage of a situation to gain an advantage, and personally don't think it was as clear cut cheating as you say, but I guess that's down to the spectacle we wear?

It was a stinker, Griffin. As has been mentioned elsewhere, it's the ref I think many of us have the main problem with. He had a long think before giving the penalty - your boy done him good and proper.

Hounslows version of Pravda.... on 10:10 - Oct 31 with 2122 viewsThe_Seer

Hounslows version of Pravda.... on 08:18 - Oct 31 by connell10

You a Brentford fan mate by any chance?

I'm a QPR fan and a realistic one at that.

I'm just amazed at how deluded our fans are. We have an outdated stadium opposite a huge Council estate, low attendences, are in the same league and don't have a pot to pi$$ in. They have money to spend, a stronger squad, an excellent chairman who happens to also be a lifelong fan and are building a new stadium in Kew yet we look down on them.

Don't get me started on our one sided rivalry with Chelsea...

The sooner our owners find new owners to take our club forward the better, they have created the mess we find ourselves in. We not only have to acquire defenders and central midfielders, we also need to buy a whole new strike force. Eze and maybe another player will have to be sold to fund the players we require. We can only hope that we sell for the type of fees that Brentford command, instead of mugs money.

We have cut our cloth, the 3 year FFP cycle starts again next season the board should back the manager. Our inaction to redevelop Warren Farm has allowed opposition to gain momentum again. They can't use FFP as an excuse because infrastructure is exempt from FFP rules. If they haven't got the finances required then Hoos should be actively looking for someone who has.
Hounslows version of Pravda.... on 10:26 - Oct 31 with 2109 viewsGriffin

Hounslows version of Pravda.... on 09:39 - Oct 31 by Mick_S

It was a stinker, Griffin. As has been mentioned elsewhere, it's the ref I think many of us have the main problem with. He had a long think before giving the penalty - your boy done him good and proper.

Possibly but the ref was even better placed than the camera angle and he didn't hesitate in awarding the penalty, nor did your players object much. Looks like Mbeumo initialy half bottles and half attemps to avoid Scowen's tackle/block, maybe it was justice as Scowen was the most perpetual fouler on the pitch, I don't know how he didn't get booked.
Hounslows version of Pravda.... on 10:29 - Oct 31 with 2095 viewsMick_S

Hounslows version of Pravda.... on 10:26 - Oct 31 by Griffin

Possibly but the ref was even better placed than the camera angle and he didn't hesitate in awarding the penalty, nor did your players object much. Looks like Mbeumo initialy half bottles and half attemps to avoid Scowen's tackle/block, maybe it was justice as Scowen was the most perpetual fouler on the pitch, I don't know how he didn't get booked.

He did hesitate mate.

Hounslows version of Pravda.... on 10:30 - Oct 31 with 2094 viewsdistortR

The ref would be better placed...........out to farm.

The bloke dived, it can't be denied. if he hadn't dived, Scowen may well have brought him down, but you can't give penalties on the basis of what might happen.
Hounslows version of Pravda.... on 10:31 - Oct 31 with 2087 viewsdistortR

Hounslows version of Pravda.... on 10:10 - Oct 31 by The_Seer

I'm just amazed at how deluded our fans are. We have an outdated stadium opposite a huge Council estate, low attendences, are in the same league and don't have a pot to pi$$ in. They have money to spend, a stronger squad, an excellent chairman who happens to also be a lifelong fan and are building a new stadium in Kew yet we look down on them.

The sooner our owners find new owners to take our club forward the better, they have created the mess we find ourselves in. We not only have to acquire defenders and central midfielders, we also need to buy a whole new strike force. Eze and maybe another player will have to be sold to fund the players we require. We can only hope that we sell for the type of fees that Brentford command, instead of mugs money.

We have cut our cloth, the 3 year FFP cycle starts again next season the board should back the manager. Our inaction to redevelop Warren Farm has allowed opposition to gain momentum again. They can't use FFP as an excuse because infrastructure is exempt from FFP rules. If they haven't got the finances required then Hoos should be actively looking for someone who has.

Don't like council estates then, mate?
Hounslows version of Pravda.... on 10:37 - Oct 31 with 2073 viewsNorthernr

Hounslows version of Pravda.... on 10:10 - Oct 31 by The_Seer

It's not a cycle, it's a rolling three years.
Hounslows version of Pravda.... on 10:59 - Oct 31 with 2038 viewsCamberleyR

"nor did your players object much"

Nor did any of your players appeal, especially Watkins who was only a few feet away. Always a bit of a giveaway that. Talking of Watkins incidentally and players who should have been booked, he should have been carded in the 30th minute for kicking the ball away, clearly after the ref had blown for a foul on Manning which should have meant a red card for him after the third went in.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Hounslows version of Pravda.... on 11:27 - Oct 31 with 1992 viewsswitchingcode

Hounslows version of Pravda.... on 22:24 - Oct 30 by smegma

Why should I be embarrassed?I watched players diving challenging decisions by officials when they knew they were correct just like every week by every side by every player.Went home very happy to be honest and so would you if the boot was on the other foot.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024