Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Eze not in England U21 squad. 11:45 - Oct 4 with 4387 viewsconnell10

By all accounts one of the best talents outside the prem and dropped from the England U21 squad! FFS

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Eze not in England U21 squad. on 11:47 - Oct 4 with 3651 viewsMick_S

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Eze not in England U21 squad. on 11:50 - Oct 4 with 3625 viewsozexile

Eze not in England U21 squad. on 11:47 - Oct 4 by Mick_S

That explains a lot.
Eze not in England U21 squad. on 11:58 - Oct 4 with 3598 viewsJordanFoster

Who would you have him in front of?

Midfielders: Todd Cantwell (Norwich City), Tom Davies (Everton), Phil Foden (Manchester City), Morgan Gibbs-White (Wolverhampton Wanderers), Dwight McNeil (Burnley), Oliver Skipp (Tottenham Hotspur), Joe Willock (Arsenal)

Forwards: Rhian Brewster (Liverpool), Mason Greenwood (Manchester United), Callum Hudson Odoi (Chelsea), Reiss Nelson (Arsenal), Eddie Nketiah (Leeds United, loan from Arsenal)

He did very well to get in their before, but this is a strong squad with Willock (who Eze replaced) and McNeil both now back I am not surprised at all.
Eze not in England U21 squad. on 12:04 - Oct 4 with 3576 viewsrunningman75

Good as hopefully he will still be with us in January.
Eze not in England U21 squad. on 12:14 - Oct 4 with 3537 viewsDavieQPR

Good. Keep him well away from Aidy Boothroyd.
Eze not in England U21 squad. on 12:30 - Oct 4 with 3485 viewstimcocking

Given the fact all those clickbait sites have been harping on how he's the best player around, it's a bloody p!ss take. What can he possibly have done to be dropped?
Eze not in England U21 squad. on 12:39 - Oct 4 with 3456 viewsJordanFoster

Eze not in England U21 squad. on 12:30 - Oct 4 by timcocking

Given the fact all those clickbait sites have been harping on how he's the best player around, it's a bloody p!ss take. What can he possibly have done to be dropped?

TBF he didn't even play and the guy he came in for his back from injury...
Eze not in England U21 squad. on 12:55 - Oct 4 with 3405 viewsbob566

Eze not in England U21 squad. on 12:39 - Oct 4 by JordanFoster

TBF he didn't even play and the guy he came in for his back from injury...

watched the goons last night v standard liege. They've some serious talent breaking through. That Whilock guy is supurb. Their striker though was unbelievable. Marinelli I think his name was. Had a choice of 25 clubs available to him (all the big ones in Europe) but chose arsenal.
Login to get fewer ads

Eze not in England U21 squad. on 12:56 - Oct 4 with 3406 viewsWestbourneR

Eze not in England U21 squad. on 11:58 - Oct 4 by JordanFoster

Midfielders: Todd Cantwell (Norwich City), Tom Davies (Everton), Phil Foden (Manchester City), Morgan Gibbs-White (Wolverhampton Wanderers), Dwight McNeil (Burnley), Oliver Skipp (Tottenham Hotspur), Joe Willock (Arsenal)

Forwards: Rhian Brewster (Liverpool), Mason Greenwood (Manchester United), Callum Hudson Odoi (Chelsea), Reiss Nelson (Arsenal), Eddie Nketiah (Leeds United, loan from Arsenal)

He did very well to get in their before, but this is a strong squad with Willock (who Eze replaced) and McNeil both now back I am not surprised at all.

He should be ahead of Rhian Brewster at the moment.

Poll: Should JFH get the sack?

Eze not in England U21 squad. on 13:24 - Oct 4 with 3350 viewsconnell10

I don't watch the premiership so I haven't got a clue who any of those super stars are , I just think Eze deserves a fair crack if he was at Chelsea he would be picked automatically !

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Eze not in England U21 squad. on 13:25 - Oct 4 with 3345 viewsNorthernr

TBF I think he only got in before because somebody pulled out injured, so he'll just go back to the U20s where he was before.

Plus Boothroyd is a festering cum sock.
Eze not in England U21 squad. on 13:26 - Oct 4 with 3344 viewsWadR

Basically what Jordan said, hard to see how he'd get in ahead of those midfielders or attackers.

Besides, 42 appearances last year, England U20s tournament during the summer, started every league game this season. Given the way his performances dropped after being overworked by McClaren, I'm sure a well deserved rest/holiday would be beneficial for all parties.

Not in U20s as he's too old, I think, Clive.
[Post edited 4 Oct 2019 13:27]
Eze not in England U21 squad. on 13:41 - Oct 4 with 3304 viewsQPR_Jim

Eze not in England U21 squad. on 12:56 - Oct 4 by WestbourneR

Agreed, I know it's junior level but between 18 and 21 players should be getting regular first team games. As far as I can work out Brewster has only played in a league cup match this season for Liverpool so should be out on loan getting experience. If it was me I wouldn't be rewarding that with an England call up, even if he's better than Eze or other eligible players who play regularly.

Good for us though, keeps him rested.
Eze not in England U21 squad. on 13:44 - Oct 4 with 3297 viewsDorse

Eze not in England U21 squad. on 13:25 - Oct 4 by Northernr

TBF I think he only got in before because somebody pulled out injured, so he'll just go back to the U20s where he was before.

Plus Boothroyd is a festering cum sock.

Festering cum Sock sounds like a small village in Hertfordshire.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Eze not in England U21 squad. on 14:05 - Oct 4 with 3238 viewsOrthodox_Hoop

Eze not in England U21 squad. on 13:44 - Oct 4 by Dorse

Sounds like a song by Carcass from their goregrind days.
Eze not in England U21 squad. on 14:05 - Oct 4 with 3238 viewsJordanFoster

Eze not in England U21 squad. on 12:56 - Oct 4 by WestbourneR

Personally disagree, but completely get how others see it differently. Rhian was the golden boy of the England U17 world cup winning squad and is really rated by all in the England set up. Going to be hard to push him out PLUS he's an off-the-last-defender forward rather than 10.
Eze not in England U21 squad. on 14:22 - Oct 4 with 3198 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Twinned with Wänkflannel, Belgium
Eze not in England U21 squad. on 15:12 - Oct 4 with 3119 viewsEastR

Yep, its just north of Balls Wood SG13 7PZ

Poll: Is time up for Ainsworth?

Eze not in England U21 squad. on 21:59 - Oct 4 with 2907 viewsLythamR

Eze not in England U21 squad. on 12:55 - Oct 4 by bob566

watched the goons last night v standard liege. They've some serious talent breaking through. That Whilock guy is supurb. Their striker though was unbelievable. Marinelli I think his name was. Had a choice of 25 clubs available to him (all the big ones in Europe) but chose arsenal.

Apparently Martinelli was looked at 4 times by Man Utd over a period of 3 years but was rejected. A mistake of Wanchopesque proportions!
Eze not in England U21 squad. on 22:03 - Oct 4 with 2903 viewsLythamR

Quite pleased the Eze didnt make it this time, he has had a little taste and seen the level of quality. I think he has stepped up a bit in the games since he joined the england squad, missing out this time won't do him any harm at all and should inspire him to even greater efforts
Eze not in England U21 squad. on 08:05 - Oct 5 with 2712 viewsWestonsuperR

Eze not in England U21 squad. on 22:03 - Oct 4 by LythamR

Quite pleased the Eze didnt make it this time, he has had a little taste and seen the level of quality. I think he has stepped up a bit in the games since he joined the england squad, missing out this time won't do him any harm at all and should inspire him to even greater efforts

Agreed, he will rest and stay with our squad which can only be a good thing, more chance of staying with the club longer term as well as avoids raising his profile further.
Eze not in England U21 squad. on 10:40 - Oct 5 with 2634 viewsgazza1

He is doing well for us......but our standards in the Championship are not that high. I believe that he is doing well to get mentioned as an U21 international tbh.
Eze not in England U21 squad. on 17:29 - Oct 10 with 2217 viewsRBlock

Cantwell pulled out, Trev Chabaloah pulled out, Reece James pulled out. Reading's Omar Richards has been called up to fill in. Still no Eze.
Eze not in England U21 squad. on 17:45 - Oct 10 with 2158 viewsRangersw12

I would only pick players who actually play games.

How many in the squad are regular 1st team players?
Eze not in England U21 squad. on 19:16 - Oct 10 with 2002 viewsNorthLondonR

Eze not in England U21 squad. on 17:29 - Oct 10 by RBlock

Cantwell pulled out, Trev Chabaloah pulled out, Reece James pulled out. Reading's Omar Richards has been called up to fill in. Still no Eze.

The fact that Trevor Chalobah is even on any radar whatsoever is depressing. All based on the fact that he once played for them, so he must be good.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024