Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Some great pictures 09:45 - Oct 11 with 3464 viewsMytch_QPR

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/in-pictures-49992697

Real grass roots stuff - makes HQ look positively palatial.

"Thank you for supporting Queens Park Rangers Steep Staircase"... and I thought I'd signed up for a rollercoaster.
Poll: Next temporary manager (the wheel of misfortune) - as requested by 18 Stone

Some great pictures on 10:44 - Oct 11 with 3361 viewsozranger

Good to see the Beeb putting some pics up. There are a number of Facebook pages devoted to non-league pics.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/164313900349020/

and better,

https://www.facebook.com/groups/108125309872673/

There are, of course, also a large number of blogs of ground hoppers who document their travels.
Some great pictures on 12:05 - Oct 11 with 3293 viewssmegma

Given the choice between a free ticket for any premier league game and paying £5 to watch non league, I would be paying to watch football.

If you have nothing to do this weekend, why not pop down to your local club??

Full details on The London Football Guide website, run by a QPR/Harrow Borough fan who set up the Non League Day a decade ago. Admittedly the site is London-centric
[Post edited 11 Oct 2019 12:19]
Some great pictures on 12:10 - Oct 11 with 3279 viewstoboboly

Some great pictures on 12:05 - Oct 11 by smegma

Given the choice between a free ticket for any premier league game and paying £5 to watch non league, I would be paying to watch football.

If you have nothing to do this weekend, why not pop down to your local club??

Full details on The London Football Guide website, run by a QPR/Harrow Borough fan who set up the Non League Day a decade ago. Admittedly the site is London-centric
[Post edited 11 Oct 2019 12:19]

Hoping to get to Fisher Athletic myself on Saturday. Must admit that non-league is far more enjoyable than any football (bar QPR atm).

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Some great pictures on 12:21 - Oct 11 with 3267 viewssmegma

Some great pictures on 12:10 - Oct 11 by toboboly

Hoping to get to Fisher Athletic myself on Saturday. Must admit that non-league is far more enjoyable than any football (bar QPR atm).

They're now called Fisher FC.

Nice place but it's a 3G pitch as quite a few grounds are these days.
Some great pictures on 12:23 - Oct 11 with 3256 viewstoboboly

Some great pictures on 12:21 - Oct 11 by smegma

They're now called Fisher FC.

Nice place but it's a 3G pitch as quite a few grounds are these days.

Non-league teams have to though now, saves on costs and those crazy end of season backlogs you used to have where a team had 20 games in 30 days.

Some great pictures on 13:08 - Oct 11 with 3183 viewsozranger

Some great pictures on 12:10 - Oct 11 by toboboly

Was considering this game as they are hosting Greenwich, who were my local team until they moved off east. A few buses to get there, but have been before. It's an FA Vase 1st Rd proper and should be an exciting game even though Greenwich have been on a downward slide since they changed ownership.
Some great pictures on 17:07 - Oct 11 with 3088 viewsPinnerPaul

Love the guy with the flag - bet he didn't move from that spot all game!

He's also on the 'wrong' side!
Some great pictures on 17:27 - Oct 11 with 3059 viewsAntti_Heinola

I went dahn Dulwich the other week. Was a nice experience with good beer, but the match was dreadful. Still, you get that at all levels! Made a nice change, but really made me appreciate the KPFS to be honest!

Bare bones.

Login to get fewer ads

Some great pictures on 09:11 - Oct 12 with 2879 viewsozranger

Anyone else interested in heading to St Pauls to see Fisher today should know that there will be a fine selection of beers from various UK brewers available - A few brewers mentioned on their twitter page:
Lagers - Magic Rock and Wild Beer Co.
APAs - Thormbridge and Beavertown
IPAs - Fynes Ales, Siren Craft Brew, Harbour Brewing Co, Tiny Rebel and Hawkshead Brewery.
plus a selection of Pale Ales.
Ground opens from 1:30pm
That's non-league football for you!
Some great pictures on 10:31 - Oct 14 with 2658 viewsMick_S

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Some great pictures on 09:13 - Oct 15 with 2581 viewsfrancisbowles

Some great pictures on 10:31 - Oct 14 by Mick_S

Go and get that ball back!
Some great pictures on 09:31 - Oct 15 with 2573 viewstoboboly

Some great pictures on 09:11 - Oct 12 by ozranger

Anyone else interested in heading to St Pauls to see Fisher today should know that there will be a fine selection of beers from various UK brewers available - A few brewers mentioned on their twitter page:
Lagers - Magic Rock and Wild Beer Co.
APAs - Thormbridge and Beavertown
IPAs - Fynes Ales, Siren Craft Brew, Harbour Brewing Co, Tiny Rebel and Hawkshead Brewery.
plus a selection of Pale Ales.
Ground opens from 1:30pm
That's non-league football for you!

Was gutted I didn't make it in the end, had a crappy cold and the crap weather put me off. Got a few more dates pencilled in, hope you enjoyed the game!

Some great pictures on 10:09 - Oct 15 with 2537 viewsMick_S

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024