Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I hope you weren't banking on refereeing improvements on Monday 12:37 - Oct 25 with 3036 viewsNorthernr

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/news/51142
I hope you weren't banking on refereeing improvements on Monday on 12:50 - Oct 25 with 2994 viewsSnipper

OH MY FCUKING GOD 😱😱.

I can see a 5 page thread by Tuesday afternoon with this wànkstain in charge.
I hope you weren't banking on refereeing improvements on Monday on 12:57 - Oct 25 with 2969 viewsR_from_afar

Terrifying reading!

Hats off to Northern R for the hilarious match report of the Preston 1 QPR 1, Saturday March 19, 2016, Championship game. Someone really should turn that into a play. The match report is a lyrical retelling of the high farce which Woolmer managed to serve up on that day.

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

I hope you weren't banking on refereeing improvements on Monday on 12:59 - Oct 25 with 2968 viewsTomS

So for a local derby, the Football League have appointed a referee who has often demonstrated that he finds interpreting and applying the rules of the game a little bit challenging.

It sounds like it could be a free for all, no holds barred, encounter on the pitch.
I hope you weren't banking on refereeing improvements on Monday on 13:03 - Oct 25 with 2950 viewsNorthernr

I hope you weren't banking on refereeing improvements on Monday on 12:59 - Oct 25 by TomS

So for a local derby, the Football League have appointed a referee who has often demonstrated that he finds interpreting and applying the rules of the game a little bit challenging.

It sounds like it could be a free for all, no holds barred, encounter on the pitch.

A referee they themselves felt, after more than a decade in the sport, was only good enough for league one and two in 2017/18, only to then bring back into the championship a year later.
I hope you weren't banking on refereeing improvements on Monday on 13:03 - Oct 25 with 2939 viewsPinnerPaul

Looking forward to Tuesday already - think I might go racing again!
[Post edited 25 Oct 2019 13:05]
I hope you weren't banking on refereeing improvements on Monday on 14:13 - Oct 25 with 2740 viewskernowhoop

I hope you weren't banking on refereeing improvements on Monday on 12:50 - Oct 25 by Snipper

OH MY FCUKING GOD 😱😱.

I can see a 5 page thread by Tuesday afternoon with this wànkstain in charge.

I am sure Mr Woolmer will be kindly disposed towards us on Monday, if he reads this.
I hope you weren't banking on refereeing improvements on Monday on 14:49 - Oct 25 with 2667 viewsTheChef

If he's going to be sh1t, can he just be sh1t towards Brentford?

Can't remember the last time we had a homer ref at LR!

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

I hope you weren't banking on refereeing improvements on Monday on 16:12 - Oct 25 with 2518 viewsPinnerPaul

I hope you weren't banking on refereeing improvements on Monday on 14:49 - Oct 25 by TheChef

If he's going to be sh1t, can he just be sh1t towards Brentford?

Can't remember the last time we had a homer ref at LR!

Not so much the ref, but the AR.

Our two goals in that very late come back v them at LR were both offside.

Very close though and the match itself got lost in the Ollie furore when he had a go at fans for leaving early.
Login to get fewer ads

I hope you weren't banking on refereeing improvements on Monday on 16:21 - Oct 25 with 2506 viewsDWQPR

I was at that Preston match and Woolmer was so bad it was so funny. Without doubt the worst refereeing performance I had seen since 1991 and Gurnham Singh at home to Spuds. That was not funny, it was criminal.

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

I hope you weren't banking on refereeing improvements on Monday on 16:43 - Oct 25 with 2467 viewsAntti_Heinola

I hope you weren't banking on refereeing improvements on Monday on 16:12 - Oct 25 by PinnerPaul

Not so much the ref, but the AR.

Our two goals in that very late come back v them at LR were both offside.

Very close though and the match itself got lost in the Ollie furore when he had a go at fans for leaving early.

they weren't offside, though.

Bare bones.

I hope you weren't banking on refereeing improvements on Monday on 16:58 - Oct 25 with 2433 viewsPinnerPaul

I hope you weren't banking on refereeing improvements on Monday on 13:03 - Oct 25 by Northernr

A referee they themselves felt, after more than a decade in the sport, was only good enough for league one and two in 2017/18, only to then bring back into the championship a year later.

You can only presume he got good marks in those two seasons - it happens - promotion and relegation applies to referees as well!
I hope you weren't banking on refereeing improvements on Monday on 17:01 - Oct 25 with 2425 viewsPinnerPaul

I hope you weren't banking on refereeing improvements on Monday on 16:43 - Oct 25 by Antti_Heinola

I had this argument with DaveB at the time - trust me they were!

We've had this discussion before on a wider level - its human nature - you never remember the things that go for you as well as those that go against.

Mind you I think their first was as well!
[Post edited 25 Oct 2019 17:02]
I hope you weren't banking on refereeing improvements on Monday on 17:28 - Oct 25 with 2350 viewsPinnerPaul

I hope you weren't banking on refereeing improvements on Monday on 16:43 - Oct 25 by Antti_Heinola

Just watched them back - blimey not that easy to find!

Smith offside when he flicks the ball on to Freeman and again he is offside when receives the flick on from Bidwell.

Both close though!

Interestingly away from decisions I bet Kelly would have got pearlers on here for the two Brentford goals - not real errors as such but both quite close to Smithies - at least a lot less in the corner than Reading's first!
I hope you weren't banking on refereeing improvements on Monday on 18:24 - Oct 25 with 2270 viewshamptonhillhoop

And Keith Stroud as 4th official!
I hope you weren't banking on refereeing improvements on Monday on 19:05 - Oct 25 with 2208 viewsSnipper

I hope you weren't banking on refereeing improvements on Monday on 14:13 - Oct 25 by kernowhoop

I am sure Mr Woolmer will be kindly disposed towards us on Monday, if he reads this.

I suppose you’ll be blaming me if he gives decisions against us on Monday. Lol
I hope you weren't banking on refereeing improvements on Monday on 19:43 - Oct 25 with 2144 viewsNorthernr

I hope you weren't banking on refereeing improvements on Monday on 18:24 - Oct 25 by hamptonhillhoop

And Keith Stroud as 4th official!

Truly, the dream team.
I hope you weren't banking on refereeing improvements on Monday on 07:39 - Oct 26 with 1876 viewstimcocking

I never bank on refereeing improvements.

Morelike a weary resignation to the fact we'll be blatantly shafted in eight matches out of ten. The worst bit is then having to the (clearly blind or stupid) folk insisting it balances out over a season, which it never does and literally could not.

Wouldn't be so bad if the bastards apologised, but there's about as much chance of Mark Hughes taking responsibility.

I'm sure if you look closely, some of the refs are semi-erect when they give terrible decisions. Some kind of sadistic weirdos. Who the hell would be a ref?
I hope you weren't banking on refereeing improvements on Monday on 14:07 - Oct 26 with 1741 viewsfrancisbowles

23rd January 2016. Something special must have happened to Mr Woolmer on or before that date. He got his one and only seven from Clive, it was nearly an eight!
I hope you weren't banking on refereeing improvements on Monday on 21:48 - Oct 28 with 1460 viewsloftboy

I blame the cheating.Brentford player more than the ref for that pen, I didn’t think our shout was a penalty either. He wasn’t nearly as bad as in other games to be fair. Should have carded the left back sooner.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

I hope you weren't banking on refereeing improvements on Monday on 23:20 - Oct 28 with 1292 viewssmegma

I hope you weren't banking on refereeing improvements on Monday on 21:48 - Oct 28 by loftboy

I blame the cheating.Brentford player more than the ref for that pen, I didn’t think our shout was a penalty either. He wasn’t nearly as bad as in other games to be fair. Should have carded the left back sooner.

Benrahmas dive first half was embarrassing. He nutmegs Leistner then dives to the ground faking injury. We play on and the ref stops the game about 30 seconds later as he's still faking injury.
The penalty was another dive. The ref waits and waits then after about 5 seconds gives it. Not sure what he was waiting for though.
And as pointed out earlier, he should have booked their N0.3 much earlier.
But to even up his incompetency he should have booked Leistner near the end for a blatant trip/foul as they hit us on the break.

But we can moan all night long but to paraphrase the OP, we should have been asking "I hope you wern't banking on defensive improvements on Monday".
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024