Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
England Rugby fined .... 13:55 - Oct 30 with 3923 viewssmegma

.Another episode in the series of 'the worlds gone mad' . Those naughty England rugby players encroached during the Hakka on Saturday. An utter nonsense routine given the right treatment. The idea of intimidating the opposition really worked didnt it ???
England Rugby fined .... on 14:11 - Oct 30 with 2477 viewsTonto

and yet World Rugby have a clip of it on their youtube site, so are quite happy to use it to promote the game.

Why stop now, just when I'm hating it
Poll: Is it essential that QPR stay in the Borough of H&F?

England Rugby fined .... on 14:21 - Oct 30 with 2452 viewsstevec

Quite like the idea of the V sign as a ceremonial representation of British culture.
England Rugby fined .... on 15:06 - Oct 30 with 2417 viewsrobith

England Rugby fined .... on 14:11 - Oct 30 by Tonto

and yet World Rugby have a clip of it on their youtube site, so are quite happy to use it to promote the game.

They didn't have a problem with a response, the fine and its nominal nature is because they crossed over the halfway line
England Rugby fined .... on 15:16 - Oct 30 with 2398 viewsPhildo

England Rugby fined .... on 15:06 - Oct 30 by robith

They didn't have a problem with a response, the fine and its nominal nature is because they crossed over the halfway line

They have also been taking down/banning any accounts that have any clips of anything world cup related - even people celebrating in the ground. Daft.
England Rugby fined .... on 15:18 - Oct 30 with 2393 viewsrobith

England Rugby fined .... on 15:16 - Oct 30 by Phildo

They have also been taking down/banning any accounts that have any clips of anything world cup related - even people celebrating in the ground. Daft.

yeah, have absolutely ruined Squidge and I saw last night they had Graham Love, a Scottish rugby guys's twitter account deleted.

So deluded
England Rugby fined .... on 16:02 - Oct 30 with 2334 viewsCliff

There shouldn't have been a fine at all, surely someone with a bit of intelligence would have just ignored that particular encroachment and seen it for what it was
England Rugby fined .... on 16:07 - Oct 30 with 2330 viewsPhildo

England Rugby fined .... on 15:18 - Oct 30 by robith

yeah, have absolutely ruined Squidge and I saw last night they had Graham Love, a Scottish rugby guys's twitter account deleted.

So deluded

6 Nations did something similar to squidge earlier in the year then relented when it was pointed out to them he was actively marketing their product for free to target audiences- his videos are brilliant and my 16 yo sport mad son and all his mates love his stuff.
England Rugby fined .... on 16:14 - Oct 30 with 2317 viewsrobith

England Rugby fined .... on 16:02 - Oct 30 by Cliff

There shouldn't have been a fine at all, surely someone with a bit of intelligence would have just ignored that particular encroachment and seen it for what it was

The refs told them to move back and they refused.

Finding it quite funny though, other way around and England fans would be fumin'
Login to get fewer ads

England Rugby fined .... on 16:15 - Oct 30 with 2315 viewsrobith

England Rugby fined .... on 16:07 - Oct 30 by Phildo

6 Nations did something similar to squidge earlier in the year then relented when it was pointed out to them he was actively marketing their product for free to target audiences- his videos are brilliant and my 16 yo sport mad son and all his mates love his stuff.

Only thing I'll say on Squidge though is the quality has gone down since he's done them more often - and he believes his own hype a little bit
England Rugby fined .... on 16:15 - Oct 30 with 2314 viewsBrianMcCarthy

The haka is gloriously camp and hilariously funny, even more so the over-the-top reverence of it. Any notion that a dance should decide the outcome of the game is beyond ridicule.

I get that it's cultural. I never understood why the Irish rugby team don't respond culturally and line up on the half-way line with this craic! And there goes Johnny Sexton in the white shirt!

Have that New Zealand!

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

England Rugby fined .... on 16:21 - Oct 30 with 2306 viewssmegma

England Rugby fined .... on 16:15 - Oct 30 by BrianMcCarthy

The haka is gloriously camp and hilariously funny, even more so the over-the-top reverence of it. Any notion that a dance should decide the outcome of the game is beyond ridicule.

I get that it's cultural. I never understood why the Irish rugby team don't respond culturally and line up on the half-way line with this craic! And there goes Johnny Sexton in the white shirt!

Have that New Zealand!

And England could have Morris Dancing
England Rugby fined .... on 16:25 - Oct 30 with 2298 viewsBrianMcCarthy

England Rugby fined .... on 16:21 - Oct 30 by smegma

And England could have Morris Dancing

Can't wait for the next World Cup!

England Rugby fined .... on 16:33 - Oct 30 with 2283 viewsDiscodroids

All a bit different in 1973.

The All Blacks Haka back then looked like Lindisfarne on the old Grey Whistle test, performing 'Meet Me on the corner,' after dropping 1o shillings worth of Micro dot blotting paper on their Efferent nerve fibers.

It's Beautiful Baby....

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

England Rugby fined .... on 16:42 - Oct 30 with 2267 viewsPhildo

England Rugby fined .... on 16:33 - Oct 30 by Discodroids

The All Blacks Haka back then looked like Lindisfarne on the old Grey Whistle test, performing 'Meet Me on the corner,' after dropping 1o shillings worth of Micro dot blotting paper on their Efferent nerve fibers.

It's Beautiful Baby....

I like the Haka but there were a few years when it all got a bit preachy about any sort of response- that seems to have been toned down a bit now.

I am all for the Morris Dancing and Riverdance though - one of my favourite was 70 a day smoker Campese just going and leathering a few balls during it.

England Rugby fined .... on 16:51 - Oct 30 with 2243 viewssmegma

England Rugby fined .... on 16:42 - Oct 30 by Phildo

I like the Haka but there were a few years when it all got a bit preachy about any sort of response- that seems to have been toned down a bit now.

I am all for the Morris Dancing and Riverdance though - one of my favourite was 70 a day smoker Campese just going and leathering a few balls during it.

Or this .........

England Rugby fined .... on 16:58 - Oct 30 with 2233 viewsrobith

England Rugby fined .... on 16:15 - Oct 30 by BrianMcCarthy

Have that New Zealand!

Brian, I thought so much better of you.

The "Why don't Ireland do river dance" is the most overused and unfunny line on the planet. You know I got love for you, but no
England Rugby fined .... on 17:00 - Oct 30 with 2228 viewsrobith

It's Beautiful Baby....

old hakas are absolutely glorious.

nothing highlights how they actually have some players it's culturally relevant for on the teams these days than when you watch a load of knock kneed dentists aimlessly mill around
England Rugby fined .... on 17:01 - Oct 30 with 2226 viewsBrianMcCarthy

England Rugby fined .... on 16:58 - Oct 30 by robith

Brian, I thought so much better of you.

The "Why don't Ireland do river dance" is the most overused and unfunny line on the planet. You know I got love for you, but no

New one on me, my man, but I made myself chuckle a little bit. Apologies for my subconscious being unoriginal.

England Rugby fined .... on 17:03 - Oct 30 with 2219 viewsrobith

England Rugby fined .... on 17:01 - Oct 30 by BrianMcCarthy

New one on me, my man, but I made myself chuckle a little bit. Apologies for my subconscious being unoriginal.

https://twitter.com/search?q=haka%20riverdance&src=typed_query&f=live

and weep
England Rugby fined .... on 17:08 - Oct 30 with 2208 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Well, I won't weep. I imagine I'll laugh!

England Rugby fined .... on 17:23 - Oct 30 with 2187 viewsdistortR

It's Beautiful Baby....

Magnificent.

Shame they dropped the bit where they all play air guitars.
England Rugby fined .... on 17:23 - Oct 30 with 2184 viewsHayesender

It's Beautiful Baby....

That's like your dad doing air guitar at a wedding reception

Poll: Shamima Beghum

England Rugby fined .... on 17:33 - Oct 30 with 2171 viewsDiscodroids

England Rugby fined .... on 17:23 - Oct 30 by distortR

Magnificent.

Shame they dropped the bit where they all play air guitars.

I assume he's the Lock, but the tall All Black geezer  4th in as the camera pans across,  looks like he's playing a Crystal Baschet set on Hughie Greens 'Opportunity Knocks' , finishing 6th behind A great dane who play's Seals and Crofts ' Summer Breeze', on a paper and comb.

[Post edited 30 Oct 2019 17:36]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

England Rugby fined .... on 18:00 - Oct 30 with 2130 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Fined for crossing the halfway line!

Well I watched the game and as far as I saw, we spent most of the game over their halfway line....

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

England Rugby fined .... on 22:48 - Oct 30 with 1994 viewstimcocking

I absolutely love watching the Haka and whatever the other islanders call their versions. Watching them and the national anthems (obviously particularly the Welsh) are without a doubt the highlight of the game for me.

Fining somebody for walking over a half way line? Too ridiculous for words.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024