Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Get a grip. 17:04 - Nov 30 with 4616 viewsrsonist

Incredibly annoying result but not a disaster, not a debacle, and not the end of the world. Think back to the summer and we could be in a much, much worse state than we are in now. Do we still have to work out some issues? Absolutely. But the solutions are easily already there in the squad to dominate this division. Patience...
Get a grip. on 17:10 - Nov 30 with 3454 viewsRangersDave

Yeah, I remember some saying last season, 'patience' and about this time last year we sealed our fate.......meticulously!

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

Get a grip. on 17:13 - Nov 30 with 3426 viewsHollowayRanger

highest paid manager in championship and highest paid players in championship

should be able to have more than ONE shot on target against a team likely to be religated

they should also be able to put in a shift or is it christmas all year for them!

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Get a grip. on 17:19 - Nov 30 with 3397 viewsPommyhoop

Get a grip. on 17:13 - Nov 30 by HollowayRanger

should be able to have more than ONE shot on target against a team likely to be religated

they should also be able to put in a shift or is it christmas all year for them!

That should be a massive wake up call for H. Its not as if its a one off tho. We've played like that untold times this season but scraped by luck and the odd goal. Yeah I know we looked f@cked in the Summer but we are lucky enough to have an owner who has stumped up and given the manager exactly what he wants ( apart from Bridge thank f@ck).Stop going on about the dross H inherited .Its his gig now . Time to deliver.

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Get a grip. on 17:21 - Nov 30 with 3377 viewsolderR

I wish I knew how you can be so level headed about it.
Harry is supposed to be famous for teams with attacking flair and if our players are as good as their reputations and price tags we should be scoring more than one goal most games. I feel embarrassed when we bring on another expensive sub to try and get us out of the sh1t.
Once again 62% possession and one shot on target.
One up front is way teams play nowadays we are told, once again we go 4-4-2 when behind, so why not start with it.
Fed up with watching this lot strolling around.
Get a grip. on 17:22 - Nov 30 with 3373 viewsessextaxiboy

Get a grip. on 17:19 - Nov 30 by Pommyhoop

That should be a massive wake up call for H. Its not as if its a one off tho. We've played like that untold times this season but scraped by luck and the odd goal. Yeah I know we looked f@cked in the Summer but we are lucky enough to have an owner who has stumped up and given the manager exactly what he wants ( apart from Bridge thank f@ck).Stop going on about the dross H inherited .Its his gig now . Time to deliver.

Look at the table , I say he is delivering .

Do you expect us to win or even play well every week ?

What luck have we had? But for at least 3 top goalkeeper performances we would be 5 points clear.
Get a grip. on 17:34 - Nov 30 with 3277 viewsNov77

Cheer yourself up and have a look at this, at least we managed one more shot on target than they did today!

http://www.friendsoffulham.com/forum/index.php?board=1.0

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

Get a grip. on 17:36 - Nov 30 with 3264 viewsTacticalR

Get a grip. on 17:34 - Nov 30 by Nov77

Cheer yourself up and have a look at this, at least we managed one more shot on target than they did today!

http://www.friendsoffulham.com/forum/index.php?board=1.0

Is konk on that board, or is he only over here?

Air hostess clique

Get a grip. on 17:37 - Nov 30 with 3262 viewsPommyhoop

Get a grip. on 17:22 - Nov 30 by essextaxiboy

What luck have we had? But for at least 3 top goalkeeper performances we would be 5 points clear.

Theres no way we will ever be 5 points clear if we rely on just Austin up front being fed by the likes of Jenas and Kranjcar. We should be spanking teams like that with the players at our disposal. We should be 5 points clear with our embarresing riches . Stop the rot H .I'd say he'll be delivering if he sees the deficiancies in the system NOW and acts on it.

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Login to get fewer ads

Get a grip. on 17:40 - Nov 30 with 3245 viewsQPR1882

Yeovil away was lucky
Get a grip. on 17:50 - Nov 30 with 3193 viewsHollowayRanger

take away our defence and we would be nowhere

all we seem to do s try to nick a goal and pray the defence is rock solid

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Get a grip. on 17:53 - Nov 30 with 3175 viewsQPR1882

Brighton at home was lucky
Get a grip. on 17:55 - Nov 30 with 3163 viewsrsonist

Get a grip. on 17:21 - Nov 30 by olderR

I wish I knew how you can be so level headed about it.
Harry is supposed to be famous for teams with attacking flair and if our players are as good as their reputations and price tags we should be scoring more than one goal most games. I feel embarrassed when we bring on another expensive sub to try and get us out of the sh1t.
Once again 62% possession and one shot on target.
One up front is way teams play nowadays we are told, once again we go 4-4-2 when behind, so why not start with it.
Fed up with watching this lot strolling around.

Don't get me wrong, I'm still furious tonight. All I'm saying is that it wouldn't take much for us - if we learn our lessons - to stop mugging ourselves off, put it right and win the next however many games on the spin. We're in a decent position, the quality is there, the spirit is okay and there's plenty of the season to go. I do not believe that we've been terrible and lucky all season and that our squad of overpaid supposed wasters are only just now getting found out.
Get a grip. on 17:56 - Nov 30 with 3150 viewsBuzsakyIsGod

None of the 1-0 wins were lucky. We got the ball in the net. The other teams didn't so we deserved the win. Simples.

Get a grip. on 18:06 - Nov 30 with 3106 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Get a grip. on 17:53 - Nov 30 by QPR1882

Brighton at home was lucky

How was Brighton at home Lucky.
They came looking for a draw.
Get a grip. on 18:08 - Nov 30 with 3092 viewsQPR1882

Get a grip. on 18:06 - Nov 30 by CroydonCaptJack

How was Brighton at home Lucky.
They came looking for a draw.

From where i sat in the upper loft we were lucky, never said either team deserved to win/lose

Football is all about opinions, some people even think Harry is a good manager.
[Post edited 30 Nov 2013 18:17]
Get a grip. on 18:24 - Nov 30 with 3013 viewsdanehoop

1882 - I sometimes wonder if I will agree with you on anything.

Never knowingly understood

Get a grip. on 18:26 - Nov 30 with 2986 viewsessextaxiboy

Get a grip. on 18:08 - Nov 30 by QPR1882

From where i sat in the upper loft we were lucky, never said either team deserved to win/lose

From where I sat in F block , they sat on the edge of their box and gave away free kicks which Barton peppered their goal with .

And Yeovil was a great performance from Green
Get a grip. on 18:30 - Nov 30 with 2967 viewsFDC

Get a grip. on 17:50 - Nov 30 by HollowayRanger

"take away our defence and we would be nowhere"

Impressive self parody
Get a grip. on 18:52 - Nov 30 with 2903 viewsted_hendrix

Get a grip. on 17:13 - Nov 30 by HollowayRanger

You should maybe give some respect to Doncaster, have we the divine right to beat Doncaster because as you put it we have the highest paid manager and players in this division?
The Championship table and our position in it looks alright from where I'm sitting tonight.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Get a grip. on 19:19 - Nov 30 with 2836 viewsHollowayRanger

fair play to the donny

but they werent very good and are going finish bottom 6

if we played to halfway our ability we should have cruised that

but no we never got going and attack wise look so weak its embassing

just imagine if we lost austin for a month or two it would be a total disaster!!!!!!!!!

Listen to the band play!

Get a grip. on 20:06 - Nov 30 with 2769 viewsTheBlob

Get a grip. on 18:08 - Nov 30 by QPR1882

And for some a defeat is just manna from heaven.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Get a grip. on 20:10 - Nov 30 with 2757 viewsSpiritofGregory

Get a grip. on 17:50 - Nov 30 by HollowayRanger

Yes, all 9 of them.
Get a grip. on 20:48 - Nov 30 with 2729 viewsQPR1882

Get a grip. on 18:24 - Nov 30 by danehoop

1882 - I sometimes wonder if I will agree with you on anything.

Thing is Dane my QPR rose tinted specs broke a while back now and i say rightly or wrongly how i see it. When we found ourselves top i said i did not think we were playing good football and we were only taking points off teams in the lower half of the table and would struggle against good teams.

Replies i got were along the lines of ' for fck sake we are top of the league what more do you want ' guess what same people are now saying ' for fck sake we are third in the league what more do you want ' carry on the way we are and come Jan the same people will be saying ' for fck sake were top 6 what more do you want '. We had a thread on here recently asking what was Harrys best buy i replied Steve McClaren again i get slated well not done to well since he left have we ? We have scored the least amount of goals in the top half of the table yet again i got slated for saying we should play 2 up front.

Guess i need a rest for a while.
Get a grip. on 20:49 - Nov 30 with 2724 viewsQPR1882

Get a grip. on 20:06 - Nov 30 by TheBlob

And for some a defeat is just manna from heaven.

you really are a prick !
Get a grip. on 21:01 - Nov 30 with 2697 viewsHooparoo

Come on lads. We all love the Rs so put the handbags away.

You should kiss and make up.

Poll: Where will we finish up next season?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024