Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Caulker ... terrible 15:40 - May 16 with 7631 viewsPey

What a terrible signing this guy has become.
i had with others so much hoped this would be such a good signing.
A big let down from this player who cost us like 6 or 7 points this season for sure.

Knowing that young players even good ones can have a season in which things won't go their way but my god this level of defending is criminal.

A tree would have done a better job at man marking.

Why do players players turn out to be sh*te once they pull on the QPR shirt?

Caulker ... terrible on 15:41 - May 16 with 5131 viewsWeaverQPR

He didnt want to come here anyway, this is the whole point.

@WeavQPR

Caulker ... terrible on 15:41 - May 16 with 5129 viewsoddball

bloke aint worth a w ank
Caulker ... terrible on 15:46 - May 16 with 5094 views08olesen

Was just about to say the same thing. He has to be up there with one of the 'best' players we have ruined. Hoilet at Blackburn? Granero..Chris Samba? All had quality before they came.

Poll: Who will the other play off

Caulker ... terrible on 15:54 - May 16 with 5029 viewsadhoc_qpr

I've seen him play some excellent games for Bristol City, Swansea, Spurs and Cardiff and he always looked a real handful at attacking corners.

Not excusing him entirely but our club is basically set up to ensure players fail - rotten culture, poor cohesion, poor facilities, poor coaching, idiotic transfer policy etc etc

Guarantee he'll go to a half decent club this summer and will become a solid prem defender again.
Caulker ... terrible on 16:04 - May 16 with 4981 viewsCHUBBS

Caulker ... terrible on 15:46 - May 16 by 08olesen

Was just about to say the same thing. He has to be up there with one of the 'best' players we have ruined. Hoilet at Blackburn? Granero..Chris Samba? All had quality before they came.

Toilets never been that good unless you watch the highlights reel.
Why do you think no one else bothered as he touted himself round Europe?
A blackburn fan i met just after he'd signed said we were welcome to him as he had little end product.
He weren't wrong
Caulker ... terrible on 20:08 - May 16 with 4603 viewsLowerloftLad

I still have nightmares about the hull away game ...... You would struggle to see worse defending in the Ryman leagues

Ohhhhhh bobby zamora

Caulker ... terrible on 20:15 - May 16 with 4573 viewsWilloW4

Caulker ... terrible on 15:41 - May 16 by oddball

bloke aint worth a w ank

I've been saying it (and regularly slagged off for it on LFW ) for months, he's a big lump of a waste of space..waste of money...he's a feltham boy, so maybe cut a loss and feck him off to his family team... Come on Brentford... Buy a muppet.!!!
Caulker ... terrible on 20:16 - May 16 with 4565 viewsLblock

Caulker ... terrible on 15:46 - May 16 by 08olesen

DO we actually set out to ruin them or do we actually expect these circa £50k a week PROFESSIONALS to actually apply themselves?

I think there is a bad culture at the club - it's a culture that's within the whole of the top flight and maybe football in general
As Rodders said -- not many left who do it coz they love it.

The game is getting the pox it deserves from that SKY cheque

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Login to get fewer ads

Caulker ... terrible on 20:17 - May 16 with 4561 viewsBasingstokeR

Didn't even come out for the lap of shame at the end
Caulker ... terrible on 20:25 - May 16 with 4525 viewsterryb

Cardiff fans did warn us that he won't win any defensive headers!
Caulker ... terrible on 20:27 - May 16 with 4519 viewsHantsR

Caulker ... terrible on 15:41 - May 16 by oddball

bloke aint worth a w ank

That's what Holloway thought

http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/forum/146167/frigging-he
Caulker ... terrible on 20:28 - May 16 with 4513 viewsbosh67

Heard today that he likes a drink (allegedly). Goes out drinking a lot (allegedly).

You may have been able to do that in the 70s but not now.

It may be that he is out of control because he's got a lot of money and he's in London OR - and remembering Clark Carlisle, he has a problem, so perhaps the club need to look into it.

Personally, what I saw today reminded me of Carlisle when he had hit the bottle. There was no way he was fit to play on in the second half.

It is allegedly by the way. Stupid boy if he's partying too hard or this guy needs help quick.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Caulker ... terrible on 20:31 - May 16 with 4498 viewsWilloW4

Caulker ... terrible on 20:25 - May 16 by terryb

Cardiff fans did warn us that he won't win any defensive headers!

Didn't NorthernR say that caulker and Ned would be the best centre half pairing in the championship...?? Oh dear.!!!
Caulker ... terrible on 20:40 - May 16 with 4457 viewsAntti_Heinola

Caulker ... terrible on 20:17 - May 16 by BasingstokeR

Didn't even come out for the lap of shame at the end

yes he did.

Bare bones.

Caulker ... terrible on 21:04 - May 16 with 4406 viewsGetMeRangers

For all the CR haters, he is even dreaming up excuses for Caulker. Playing with a broken hand last week and being taken off at half time because he just couldnt continue, today
Caulker ... terrible on 21:09 - May 16 with 4380 viewsbaz_qpr

He looks like a player shot, he's cost us a lot of points this season and his confidence is on the floor. If we can shift him on then great, but I suspect he will be with us next year, who is going to take him
Caulker ... terrible on 21:14 - May 16 with 4354 viewsjohncharles

Caulker ... terrible on 21:04 - May 16 by GetMeRangers

For all the CR haters, he is even dreaming up excuses for Caulker. Playing with a broken hand last week and being taken off at half time because he just couldnt continue, today

He was having a mare, the manager took him off.
Might have been his broken hand .
How many games of football have you played with a broken hand ?

Strong and stable my arse.

Caulker ... terrible on 21:19 - May 16 with 4327 viewsbosh67

Caulker ... terrible on 21:14 - May 16 by johncharles

He was having a mare, the manager took him off.
Might have been his broken hand .
How many games of football have you played with a broken hand ?

I think there is something more serious going on with Caulker. We missed it with Carlisle but there were shades of Carlisle's dark days very present for me in Caulker today. There is something else wrong and the club need to find out what it is. It isn't his hand, it's possibly his head.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Caulker ... terrible on 21:23 - May 16 with 4315 viewsLblock

Caulker ... terrible on 21:19 - May 16 by bosh67

I think there is something more serious going on with Caulker. We missed it with Carlisle but there were shades of Carlisle's dark days very present for me in Caulker today. There is something else wrong and the club need to find out what it is. It isn't his hand, it's possibly his head.

His head...... the one he hit on the corner of a bar on a Sunday afternoon you mean?

Or the one that didn't compute he'd not paid for his shopping in a Morrisons on his way home from.... mmmmmmmmm..... the pub?

Whoever takes over transfers needs to ensure they look deeper than a players ability.

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Caulker ... terrible on 21:28 - May 16 with 4280 viewspaulparker

Caulker ... terrible on 20:16 - May 16 by Lblock

DO we actually set out to ruin them or do we actually expect these circa £50k a week PROFESSIONALS to actually apply themselves?

I think there is a bad culture at the club - it's a culture that's within the whole of the top flight and maybe football in general
As Rodders said -- not many left who do it coz they love it.

The game is getting the pox it deserves from that SKY cheque

Spot on LBlock , we have a culture here of players and management going through the motions
And picking up a pay check without breaking sweat , that's why we need a decent manager to take over next year and change the whole ethos of the club
BTW Caulker was shocking 1st half and was getting the boo boy treatment before half time
Glad to see the back of him when he gets sold in the summer

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Caulker ... terrible on 21:29 - May 16 with 4277 viewsRed_Ranger

Caulker ... terrible on 21:23 - May 16 by Lblock

His head...... the one he hit on the corner of a bar on a Sunday afternoon you mean?

Or the one that didn't compute he'd not paid for his shopping in a Morrisons on his way home from.... mmmmmmmmm..... the pub?

Whoever takes over transfers needs to ensure they look deeper than a players ability.

Lol
Caulker ... terrible on 21:32 - May 16 with 4254 viewswestberksr

First half performance from him was one of the worst I can recall at CB.

Terrible distribution, weak in the challenge and header, no positional sense.

Basically, dogshit!
Caulker ... terrible on 21:32 - May 16 with 4253 viewsbosh67

Caulker ... terrible on 21:23 - May 16 by Lblock

That's my point. The boy likes a drink. That becomes a problem.

Never knowingly right.

Caulker ... terrible on 21:38 - May 16 with 4223 viewsYorkRanger

Caulker ... terrible on 21:32 - May 16 by bosh67

Get him sold. We will have enough problems on the pitch next season
Caulker ... terrible on 21:41 - May 16 with 4209 viewslave16

Caulker ... terrible on 21:32 - May 16 by bosh67

I was delighted when we signed him.. now i think we will be lucky to get half what we paid for him
[Post edited 17 May 2015 0:07]

Poll: Are we gonna make the play offs?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024