Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ollie v ODH 22:58 - Mar 7 with 3671 viewsLblock

There was a thread on here about 6 or 7 weeks ago which got, dare I say, quite pedantic over the comparative win ratios / points per game
I can't recall thread title or who it was that was doing the digging out of Ollie.
Most were saying ratios etc aside the lads were playing better, it was okay to watch and definitely signs of improvement

So just wondering what the comparison is now between the two?

Off the back of varying types of wins and dominating not a bad young outfit for 75 minutes (plus an oddball ref to contend with)

Stats anyone???

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Ollie v ODH on 23:05 - Mar 7 with 3296 viewssmegma

I have no idea what you have just written
Ollie v ODH on 23:09 - Mar 7 with 3252 viewsLblock

Ollie v ODH on 23:05 - Mar 7 by smegma

I have no idea what you have just written

Basically.......

What's the points per game ratio for Ollie versus ODH..???
Is that a tough one?

I'll google it.
Be back with the blackboard and some chalk soon

Ollie v ODH on 23:11 - Mar 7 with 3234 viewssmegma

Ollie v ODH on 23:09 - Mar 7 by Lblock

Basically.......

What's the points per game ratio for Ollie versus ODH..???
Is that a tough one?

I'll google it.
Be back with the blackboard and some chalk soon

Nope. Who/what is ODH?
Ollie v ODH on 23:12 - Mar 7 with 3223 viewsRodneyHarsh

I don't get the ODB / Hasselbaink comparison. Can someone explain, or is it inexplicable?
Ollie v ODH on 23:13 - Mar 7 with 3207 viewsLongsufferingR

Ollie v ODH on 23:11 - Mar 7 by smegma

Nope. Who/what is ODH?

Oimmy Dloyd Hasselbaink
Ollie v ODH on 23:14 - Mar 7 with 3193 viewsFredManRave

Hello, is it this you're looking for?!

http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/forum/189283/spot-of-bot

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Ollie v ODH on 23:15 - Mar 7 with 3183 viewsLblock

Ollie 1.24 points a game

ODH 1.28 points a game
He is actually 1.37 on this season alone

Interesting but also, as I said before, stats don't tell the whole story
I know whose team irefer watchingn
[Post edited 7 Mar 2017 23:18]

Ollie v ODH on 23:19 - Mar 7 with 3124 viewsA40Bosh

Ollie v ODH on 23:15 - Mar 7 by Lblock

Ollie 1.24 points a game

ODH 1.28 points a game
He is actually 1.37 on this season alone

Interesting but also, as I said before, stats don't tell the whole story
I know whose team irefer watchingn
[Post edited 7 Mar 2017 23:18]

Sorry, genuine question who or what is ODH?

Poll: With no leg room, knees killing me, do I just go now or stay for the 2nd half o?

Login to get fewer ads

Ollie v ODH on 23:23 - Mar 7 with 3085 viewssmegma

Ollie v ODH on 23:19 - Mar 7 by A40Bosh

Exactly.
Ollie v ODH on 23:24 - Mar 7 with 3069 viewsWestbourneR

Ollie v ODH on 23:19 - Mar 7 by A40Bosh

This is amusing me greatly. I want to explain ODH but it so much better this way...

Poll: Should JFH get the sack?

Ollie v ODH on 23:32 - Mar 7 with 3012 viewsTacticalR

Ollie v ODH on 23:14 - Mar 7 by FredManRave

Hello, is it this you're looking for?!

http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/forum/189283/spot-of-bot

I think it's actually this one from the beginning of January:

Holloway's Post-Match Comments
http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/forum/186904

At the time nobody knew if that horrible run of six defeats from the end of November to the end of December (when we completely stopped scoring) was just a blip or not.

Air hostess clique

Ollie v ODH on 23:40 - Mar 7 with 2975 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

I'll hold my hands up.

Thought Hasselbaink was doing ok. Seems I underestimated the players and overestimated the manager .

Some proper credit due to Olly.

4 in 5.

Some momentum going into next season and who knows...
Ollie v ODH on 00:11 - Mar 8 with 2865 viewsdaveB

I've been told several times that I am a complete idiot for suggesting we looked a better side under Holloway and am sure i'll be told the same again if i suggest it now so will walk away just humming to myself why others get their calculators out
Ollie v ODH on 00:44 - Mar 8 with 2802 viewsQPR_Nippon

Ollie v ODH on 00:11 - Mar 8 by daveB

I've been told several times that I am a complete idiot for suggesting we looked a better side under Holloway and am sure i'll be told the same again if i suggest it now so will walk away just humming to myself why others get their calculators out

This season alone:

JFH: 16 - 20 (1.25 points per game)
IH: 20 - 26 (1.30 points per game)
Ollie v ODH on 00:54 - Mar 8 with 2779 viewsPunteR

Putting the stats to one side and even the results I think the club is in a much better place with Holloway back. I didn't want JFH sacked and thought he deserved more time and I also thought Holloway's appointment was risky, but going just by what I read and see from the players and fans we definitely seem a club going in the right direction.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Ollie v ODH on 01:15 - Mar 8 with 2739 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Ollie v ODH on 00:11 - Mar 8 by daveB

Stats mean Ian Dowie is the best manager we ever had:
(Best win ratio of any QPR manager)

Stats mean Wales are a better side than England:
(Wales ranked 12th England ranker 13th)

Stats mean Green was a very successful goalkeeper:
(Record clean sheets kept in a row)

Stats are useful but need to be taken in context.
[Post edited 8 Mar 2017 1:25]
Ollie v ODH on 01:21 - Mar 8 with 2723 viewsPommyhoop

Ollie v ODH on 01:15 - Mar 8 by BazzaInTheLoft

Stats mean Ian Dowie is the best manager we ever had:
(Best win ratio of any QPR manager)

Stats mean Wales are a better side than England:
(Wales ranked 12th England ranker 13th)

Stats mean Green was a very successful goalkeeper:
(Record clean sheets kept in a row)

Stats are useful but need to be taken in context.
[Post edited 8 Mar 2017 1:25]

Number 3 on your list..

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Ollie v ODH on 05:37 - Mar 8 with 2621 viewsisawqpratwcity

Ollie v ODH on 23:32 - Mar 7 by TacticalR

I think it's actually this one from the beginning of January:

Holloway's Post-Match Comments
http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/forum/186904

At the time nobody knew if that horrible run of six defeats from the end of November to the end of December (when we completely stopped scoring) was just a blip or not.

That's the thread where rather than dig Olly out for 2 wins and 6 losses in the league plus that day's cup exit, Lblock reckons it's all down to Les.

Page 1, 22:14

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

Ollie v ODH on 06:46 - Mar 8 with 2522 viewsLblock

Ollie v ODH on 05:37 - Mar 8 by isawqpratwcity

That's the thread where rather than dig Olly out for 2 wins and 6 losses in the league plus that day's cup exit, Lblock reckons it's all down to Les.

Page 1, 22:14

Mind your tights there young lady....

Not sure if you are an MP or work for the press but you seem to have spun that to your own agenda.
I'm sure that says "only one man left as a constant"
For the record, that'll be the fella I'm a fierce critic of, good old Bungle.

I've called out Les in the past, and I'll stand by that, but given him huge credit to. He needs further credit following recent accounts released and certainly in respect of some of the young prospects I'd say he's directly responsible for.

Anyway, have a lovely day and don't get too hysterical about anything X

Ollie v ODH on 07:35 - Mar 8 with 2421 viewsisawqpratwcity

Ollie v ODH on 06:46 - Mar 8 by Lblock

Mind your tights there young lady....

Not sure if you are an MP or work for the press but you seem to have spun that to your own agenda.
I'm sure that says "only one man left as a constant"
For the record, that'll be the fella I'm a fierce critic of, good old Bungle.

I've called out Les in the past, and I'll stand by that, but given him huge credit to. He needs further credit following recent accounts released and certainly in respect of some of the young prospects I'd say he's directly responsible for.

Anyway, have a lovely day and don't get too hysterical about anything X

Fair enough. He's still here. So he cops shit when things go bad and the kudos goes elsewhere when they don't?
[Post edited 8 Mar 2017 7:37]

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

Ollie v ODH on 07:54 - Mar 8 with 2375 viewsbaz_qpr

I think the turn around both in squad and in how we play has been fairly remarkable. The squad looks so much better than it was six months ago we are starting to look a top 10 side especially if you take it from the end of the transfer window. There is no "star" player but a number of stars emerging, they are more vocal on the pitch, the football is more exciting. I was no fan of the appointment of Ollie but I have to put my hands up and say it is looking like we are starting to build something really decent here
Ollie v ODH on 08:10 - Mar 8 with 2339 viewstraininvain

Most pointless thread ever? Excuse the pun.
Ollie v ODH on 09:01 - Mar 8 with 2223 viewspaulparker

I liked JFH I thought it was a good appointment at the time but blimey the football was dreadful maybe the worst ive seen at QPR , one up top at home, Washington as a left winger, aimless hoofs, Karl Henry on the team sheet every week , 4-5-1 , Ned at right back & the persistent picking of the vastly overrated chery , it was predictable, dull , and coma inducing , if it had carried on we would be lucky to get 8k through the turnstiles
now Ollie had a tricky start but he wasn't afraid to try different things even if it meant us losing we have had Hall playing as a sweeper , Freeman/Manning converted into a centre midfield duo, Washington playing off a big man , Smith is better and smarter than Polter, we have Pavel at times as wing a back , we have played 3-5-2, 4-4-2 , 4-3-3 all to counter act different teams ,
its refreshing and brilliant to watch at times ,Olly is slowly but surely turning this season around he deserves massive praise the players want to play for him and now its down to us to get behind them

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Ollie v ODH on 09:33 - Mar 8 with 2159 viewsFrankieFiveAngels

Ollie v ODH on 09:01 - Mar 8 by paulparker

I liked JFH I thought it was a good appointment at the time but blimey the football was dreadful maybe the worst ive seen at QPR , one up top at home, Washington as a left winger, aimless hoofs, Karl Henry on the team sheet every week , 4-5-1 , Ned at right back & the persistent picking of the vastly overrated chery , it was predictable, dull , and coma inducing , if it had carried on we would be lucky to get 8k through the turnstiles
now Ollie had a tricky start but he wasn't afraid to try different things even if it meant us losing we have had Hall playing as a sweeper , Freeman/Manning converted into a centre midfield duo, Washington playing off a big man , Smith is better and smarter than Polter, we have Pavel at times as wing a back , we have played 3-5-2, 4-4-2 , 4-3-3 all to counter act different teams ,
its refreshing and brilliant to watch at times ,Olly is slowly but surely turning this season around he deserves massive praise the players want to play for him and now its down to us to get behind them

'Nuff said - spot on son.
Ollie v ODH on 09:52 - Mar 8 with 2112 viewssimmo

Pointless thread.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024