Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
QPR New Signing Announcement 12:13 - Jul 13 with 1994 viewsDorse

From the Offish: 'In answer to the rumours circulating on-line, QPR's Director of Football, Les Ferdinand, has confirmed today that the club will be announcing their new signing just as soon as they make one.'

I am really bored now. Entertain me QPR, I have spoken.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

QPR New Signing Announcement on 12:40 - Jul 13 with 1870 viewsPlanetHonneywood

A cursory glance of the squad, and it's hard to know who you could possibly bring in to improve on what we've already got.

I suspect the club may keep tabs on some players and could be persuaded to make a move if the price is right. But to be fair, as we're only after the 'right sort', you can't blame them if they decline to come to us when they know that the competition for places is fierce and that we've got players not making the bench, who could walk into most Premiership starting XI's.

I am sure the Suits are wary of this and working to ensure we're not the victim of our continued success.

Personally, I'd like us to work on developing our ladies sides, as we need more 'right sorts' among their ranks. Some of their results have been poor and as the men's sides are finely tuned machines, we should be dabbling in the ladies transfer market as well as developing our own talent. It amazes me the club hasn't looked internally more, as its always seemed to me that there is some talent in the club shop on match days and some of them look like right sorts.

So, in summary, all is perfect and in ship-shape and if we could sort the ladies out, in bristols fashion too.

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

QPR New Signing Announcement on 16:30 - Jul 13 with 1569 viewsbosh67

I Caulker moves on we need to step up the hunt for another centre back. We need a creative playmaking midfielder and another centre forward. Those are the 3 areas we need players.

Apart from that I think we are in reasonable shape to properly struggle this season.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

QPR New Signing Announcement on 16:33 - Jul 13 with 1539 viewsvegasranger

What about right back and left midfield?
QPR New Signing Announcement on 16:33 - Jul 13 with 1539 viewsNortholt_Rs

QPR New Signing Announcement on 12:40 - Jul 13 by PlanetHonneywood

A cursory glance of the squad, and it's hard to know who you could possibly bring in to improve on what we've already got.

I suspect the club may keep tabs on some players and could be persuaded to make a move if the price is right. But to be fair, as we're only after the 'right sort', you can't blame them if they decline to come to us when they know that the competition for places is fierce and that we've got players not making the bench, who could walk into most Premiership starting XI's.

I am sure the Suits are wary of this and working to ensure we're not the victim of our continued success.

Personally, I'd like us to work on developing our ladies sides, as we need more 'right sorts' among their ranks. Some of their results have been poor and as the men's sides are finely tuned machines, we should be dabbling in the ladies transfer market as well as developing our own talent. It amazes me the club hasn't looked internally more, as its always seemed to me that there is some talent in the club shop on match days and some of them look like right sorts.

So, in summary, all is perfect and in ship-shape and if we could sort the ladies out, in bristols fashion too.

....apart from two full backs, centre backs, a play maker midfielder and an out and out goal scorer. But otherwise we have a great squad.
[Post edited 13 Jul 2017 16:34]

Scooters, Tunes, Trainers and QPR.

QPR New Signing Announcement on 16:36 - Jul 13 with 1518 viewsEsox_Lucius

I looked at the FL rule book and it's not compulsory that clubs have to buy players every chance they can.

The grass is always greener.

QPR New Signing Announcement on 17:02 - Jul 13 with 1424 viewsizlingtonhoop

QPR New Signing Announcement on 16:33 - Jul 13 by Northolt_Rs

....apart from two full backs, centre backs, a play maker midfielder and an out and out goal scorer. But otherwise we have a great squad.

Yes. But we're selling him to Sunderland.
QPR New Signing Announcement on 17:19 - Jul 13 with 1363 viewsPlanetHonneywood

QPR New Signing Announcement on 16:33 - Jul 13 by Northolt_Rs

Not sure what team you support fella, but we've got all that in just one player!

This team/squad and off-field is the standout in the Championship. The rest are chasing second place; we'll be on the beach early March. No messing!

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024