Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Acid Attracts 09:46 - Jul 14 with 5496 views2Thomas2Bowles

This madness has to stop,ban the stuff like One Shot you can buy for less that £10
Gov needs to get court order banning sales to public ASAP then in parliament by law

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-40604002

Fecking evil

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

Acid Attracts on 10:19 - Jul 14 with 3547 viewsWokingR

Trouble is, it's always the idiots who spoil it for everyone and those of us who need to be able to buy it legitimately.
I've just taken delivery this morning, and it's currently sitting on my desk, of a gallon of Sodium Hypochloride. It's an acid, but you and I will know it as Liquid Chlorine which is used in the swimming pool.
I'd bet there are plently of commercial cleaners out there also needing to buy something similar for perfectly legitimate reasons.
Acid Attracts on 10:23 - Jul 14 with 3533 views2Thomas2Bowles

Acid Attracts on 10:19 - Jul 14 by WokingR

Trouble is, it's always the idiots who spoil it for everyone and those of us who need to be able to buy it legitimately.
I've just taken delivery this morning, and it's currently sitting on my desk, of a gallon of Sodium Hypochloride. It's an acid, but you and I will know it as Liquid Chlorine which is used in the swimming pool.
I'd bet there are plently of commercial cleaners out there also needing to buy something similar for perfectly legitimate reasons.

Like I did say sales to public, you can get in in hardware store or DIY

Acid Attracts on 10:33 - Jul 14 with 3512 viewsGloryHunter

I drove past two of these moped gangstas last week. Full-face balaclavas, in mid summer! So I pulled over and called 999. Surprisingly, the cops took it seriously, and thanked me - although I hadn't actually seen them commit a crime. Even more surprisingly, a copper called me back 48 hours later and told me they'd caught them - string of robberies using the nicked moped, which they'd parked up in their own front garden! Copper knocks on the door and they try to escape over the back fence! Not exactly criminal masterminds. I don't like being a grass, by the way, but this is a very wicked, very dangerous fad and needs to be stopped.
Acid Attracts on 10:40 - Jul 14 with 3491 views2Thomas2Bowles

Acid Attracts on 10:33 - Jul 14 by GloryHunter

I drove past two of these moped gangstas last week. Full-face balaclavas, in mid summer! So I pulled over and called 999. Surprisingly, the cops took it seriously, and thanked me - although I hadn't actually seen them commit a crime. Even more surprisingly, a copper called me back 48 hours later and told me they'd caught them - string of robberies using the nicked moped, which they'd parked up in their own front garden! Copper knocks on the door and they try to escape over the back fence! Not exactly criminal masterminds. I don't like being a grass, by the way, but this is a very wicked, very dangerous fad and needs to be stopped.

100% grass on these scum, could be you or your's next

Acid Attracts on 10:41 - Jul 14 with 3484 views1MoreBrightonR

That's the thing, One Shot is an amazing product...just have a bunch of d1cks doing a lot of harm with it.
Acid Attracts on 10:42 - Jul 14 with 3483 viewsNorthernr

The moped thing is driving the police mad. Young North says they've been told not to chase them because if they go under a bus or something then they'll be accused of chasing them to their deaths. Crimes committed on mopeds is up 600 and something % since they realised the police don't chase them. Absolutely ridiculous.

The media don't help with this. Some fcking scumbag with 250 stolen phones in his back pack crashes and dies trying to get away from the police and the coverage is all entirely based around the "grieving mother of a promising young footballer from South London who'd never been in any trouble before".
Acid Attracts on 10:56 - Jul 14 with 3436 viewsrsonist

Acid Attracts on 10:42 - Jul 14 by Northernr

The moped thing is driving the police mad. Young North says they've been told not to chase them because if they go under a bus or something then they'll be accused of chasing them to their deaths. Crimes committed on mopeds is up 600 and something % since they realised the police don't chase them. Absolutely ridiculous.

The media don't help with this. Some fcking scumbag with 250 stolen phones in his back pack crashes and dies trying to get away from the police and the coverage is all entirely based around the "grieving mother of a promising young footballer from South London who'd never been in any trouble before".

I'm sure you had Ben Watson in mind when you were imagining that.
Acid Attracts on 11:08 - Jul 14 with 3406 viewsTripleR

I think there is a misconception of what being a "grass" is.
I believe you were being being public spirited and had the best intentions of doing what is right.
These low-lifes are a plague on society and the police should be allowed to run them over. and then put the car in reverse and do it again just to make sure they've got them.
Login to get fewer ads

Acid Attracts on 11:28 - Jul 14 with 3344 viewskingsburyR

I'd have done the same!!!

Dont know why we bother. .... but we do!

Acid Attracts on 11:29 - Jul 14 with 3336 viewsKonk

Acid Attracts on 11:08 - Jul 14 by TripleR

I think there is a misconception of what being a "grass" is.
I believe you were being being public spirited and had the best intentions of doing what is right.
These low-lifes are a plague on society and the police should be allowed to run them over. and then put the car in reverse and do it again just to make sure they've got them.

Exactly. You're more than entitled to inform on criminal/anti-social sh itbags. To me, grassing is when you do something wrong, get done for it and name all the other people involved. More power to people who contact the authorities about criminal/anti-social behaviour because otherwise they just act with impunity and ruin everyone else's lives.

Fulham FC: It's the taking part that counts

Acid Attracts on 11:30 - Jul 14 with 3333 viewskingsburyR

They should be encouraged to ram them under buses. Less on the road the better in my eyes

Youngsters know the police cant touch them anymore for fear of a protest which turns into rioting then good old looting.

Wheres the respect gone???

I'd change the law so acid attackers are given life, which is the same punishment the victims get!

Acid Attracts on 12:28 - Jul 14 with 3237 viewsLblock

Acid Attracts on 11:30 - Jul 14 by kingsburyR

They should be encouraged to ram them under buses. Less on the road the better in my eyes

Youngsters know the police cant touch them anymore for fear of a protest which turns into rioting then good old looting.

Wheres the respect gone???

I'd change the law so acid attackers are given life, which is the same punishment the victims get!

If one of these sub-human sh1ts did this to anyone I knew and cared about I would not want them to be given life.
Far from it, I'd prefer they got say 2 years and were then forced to live at a certain address on release.
Only on the proviso that we could know that address........... I'll leave the rest to your imagination.

Difficult one on sales restriction. There is simply a whole world of caustic materials out there that these scummy farks could use - bleach, oven cleaner etc, etc

There is a whole sub (??) culture of scum out there who simply think the world revolves around them, they can do what they want, dont understand any repercussions and will plea for acceptance and understanding if ever caught.
Our left wing friends and do gooders will one day ask "did we really do any good?" but it's all too late.

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Acid Attracts on 12:43 - Jul 14 with 3193 viewsstevec

They should bathe their testicles in a bowl of acid, make sure they don't bring any more scum onto the planet.

Actually, with a world population of 7.5 billion now, ways and means of neutering the vermin that commit the grossest of acts should be a prerequisite of any decent society.

Instead we worry about them falling off their bikes. Brilliant.
Acid Attracts on 12:48 - Jul 14 with 3180 viewsMrSheen

I hate to introduce a selfish note, but the next time Master Sheen wedges one of his 12" logs in the S-bend, what am I going to do without One Shot? At least allow the over 40s to buy it with photographic evidence of urgent need.
Acid Attracts on 12:50 - Jul 14 with 3175 viewsHayesender

I was in West Drayton high St the other week, and the amount of little chavs riding up and down the high St, with no crash helmets and taking no notice of red lights or oncoming traffic was ridiculous.

As Clive said, not a copper in sight in case the little cherubs happened to go under a bus.

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Acid Attracts on 13:00 - Jul 14 with 3143 viewskingsburyR

Acid Attracts on 12:50 - Jul 14 by Hayesender

I was in West Drayton high St the other week, and the amount of little chavs riding up and down the high St, with no crash helmets and taking no notice of red lights or oncoming traffic was ridiculous.

As Clive said, not a copper in sight in case the little cherubs happened to go under a bus.

I'm buying a bus!!!

Acid Attracts on 13:09 - Jul 14 with 3109 viewsJuzzie

This 'no helmet' law/rule drives me nuts. There have been police chases with other cars for decades where any number of people can get hurt yet police chases haven't been stopped.

If the little feckers choose not to wear a helmet, that's their risk. There comes a point in life & law where eventually you are responsible for what you do and the consequences of those actions.

2thomas.... your initial thread alludes to banning one stop. That wont solve the problem as they'll find something else. If you want the law to get involved, have them make changes that takes direct action and punishment against the offenders. Make it so that maybe others will think twice about commiting a crime, not the farce we have now that actually protects criminals and puts innocent people in danger.

[Post edited 14 Jul 2017 13:36]
Acid Attracts on 13:50 - Jul 14 with 3001 views2Thomas2Bowles

Acid Attracts on 13:09 - Jul 14 by Juzzie

This 'no helmet' law/rule drives me nuts. There have been police chases with other cars for decades where any number of people can get hurt yet police chases haven't been stopped.

If the little feckers choose not to wear a helmet, that's their risk. There comes a point in life & law where eventually you are responsible for what you do and the consequences of those actions.

2thomas.... your initial thread alludes to banning one stop. That wont solve the problem as they'll find something else. If you want the law to get involved, have them make changes that takes direct action and punishment against the offenders. Make it so that maybe others will think twice about commiting a crime, not the farce we have now that actually protects criminals and puts innocent people in danger.

[Post edited 14 Jul 2017 13:36]

One Shot. I know there are others it was just an example of what is on sale, it's not a standard household cleaner. toxic stuff and very strong.

Acid Attracts on 13:54 - Jul 14 with 2987 viewscolinallcars

Makes mods and rockers having a punch-up in Margate at Easter look pretty tame eh? This has become an ugly, nasty little country.
Acid Attracts on 13:55 - Jul 14 with 2986 viewsNorthernr

On a more heartening note young north did show me some dashcam footage from a member of the public who saw a scooter go up on the pavement and have a phone out of somebody's hand, decided he'd had enough and drove his car straight into him. Made a right mess of the little shit's bike. And arse.
Acid Attracts on 14:25 - Jul 14 with 2941 viewsWokingR

Acid Attracts on 13:55 - Jul 14 by Northernr

On a more heartening note young north did show me some dashcam footage from a member of the public who saw a scooter go up on the pavement and have a phone out of somebody's hand, decided he'd had enough and drove his car straight into him. Made a right mess of the little shit's bike. And arse.

Except that some knob will then decide to charge him
Acid Attracts on 14:25 - Jul 14 with 2939 viewsMrSheen

Acid Attracts on 13:50 - Jul 14 by 2Thomas2Bowles

One Shot. I know there are others it was just an example of what is on sale, it's not a standard household cleaner. toxic stuff and very strong.

Produces evil grey smoke as it goes to work. Though that might be Master Sheen's fault.
Acid Attracts on 15:05 - Jul 14 with 2883 views2Thomas2Bowles

Acid Attracts on 13:55 - Jul 14 by Northernr

This one.. but it's a bike not scooter

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/uk-england-london-39871028/mobile-phone-row-driver-

Acid Attracts on 15:09 - Jul 14 with 2872 viewsNov77

Saw 2 guys on one moped recently on castlenau in Barnes of all places. They guy on the back of the moped had a tray of eggs in his arm, they were riding onto the pavement and hurling the eggs at pedestrians from point blank range.
They had the number plate covered up with a plastic bag.

How Neanderthal do you have to be to get your kicks from doing things like that?

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

Acid Attracts on 15:24 - Jul 14 with 2845 viewsNorthernr

Acid Attracts on 15:05 - Jul 14 by 2Thomas2Bowles

This one.. but it's a bike not scooter

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/uk-england-london-39871028/mobile-phone-row-driver-

Nah it was another one, footage hasn't leaked out yet but it was very funny.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024