Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
No subject 21:49 - Sep 13 with 1887 viewsdigswellhoop

is hills return a good thing
No subject on 22:01 - Sep 13 with 1867 viewslondonscottish

Can he play at CB?

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

No subject on 22:04 - Sep 13 with 1855 viewsbosh67

He's not officially back yet. But yes it would make a lot of sense.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

No subject on 22:45 - Sep 13 with 1772 viewswombat

No subject on 22:04 - Sep 13 by bosh67

He's not officially back yet. But yes it would make a lot of sense.

He would have coped with the treatment Morrison was giving Robinson last night a tad better

Poll: which is your favouite foot

No subject on 00:36 - Sep 14 with 1700 viewstimcocking

Cant really see why it can be anything but. It'll only be a short contract to help us out, if that.
No subject on 08:51 - Sep 14 with 1593 viewsTonto

Two things I suppose:

1 - our CBs have an injury bug, we desperately need cover/depth, outside the transfer window, so we can only look at players out of contract.

2 - he is a bit of a Rangers hero

so as a short term (hopefully) measure, then all's good. but I hope he hardly plays (in the nicest way possible as he is getting on a bit)

Why stop now, just when I'm hating it
Poll: Is it essential that QPR stay in the Borough of H&F?

No subject on 09:40 - Sep 14 with 1554 viewsdaveB

I'd sign him on a short term deal mainly due to the number of injuries we have and with Robinson playing centre half I think it's safe to assume Caulker has a few issues
No subject on 10:58 - Sep 14 with 1496 viewslondonscottish

Ryan Nelsen did OK for half a season. His knees were shot and all he did was shuffle from side to side, reading the game and snuffing out attacks (pretty effectively IMHO).

Given all our injuries we could worse than Hill filling in that role for a bit.

Plus we get to sing the song as a bonus.

No subject on 11:29 - Sep 14 with 1457 viewsCroydonCaptJack

I am pretty sure this is a subject.
I think he could still do a job as a fill in.
[Post edited 14 Sep 2017 11:30]
Login to get fewer ads

No subject on 11:31 - Sep 14 with 1449 viewsCroydonCaptJack

No subject on 10:58 - Sep 14 by londonscottish

Ryan Nelsen did OK for half a season. His knees were shot and all he did was shuffle from side to side, reading the game and snuffing out attacks (pretty effectively IMHO).

Given all our injuries we could worse than Hill filling in that role for a bit.

Plus we get to sing the song as a bonus.

Great how we got to sing it at the Grenfell game.
No subject on 11:42 - Sep 14 with 1429 viewsdanehoop

Personally I am just glad that the original post was semi coherent - if lacking a question mark.

From reading his previous posting history they are usually much more entertaining or alternative demand Ollie's immediate sacking a public stoning (or something similar).

Never knowingly understood

No subject on 12:27 - Sep 14 with 1348 viewssmegma

No subject on 11:42 - Sep 14 by danehoop

Personally I am just glad that the original post was semi coherent - if lacking a question mark.

From reading his previous posting history they are usually much more entertaining or alternative demand Ollie's immediate sacking a public stoning (or something similar).

I thought that was my job Dane !!

He must be sober.
No subject on 12:40 - Sep 14 with 1318 viewsEsox_Lucius

Not as good as his top spin back hand.

The grass is always greener.

Clints back on 12:42 - Sep 14 with 1315 viewsquickpassrotter

No-brainer surely.
Has kept himself fit. Won't cost a lot on short term contract. Knows the club inside out. Will be a good egg in and outside the dressing room.
He can clear a ball into Row Z and head a ball away over 40 yards still - no nonsense ( ..and play a sweet 10 yarder to Mass, Freeman et al as needs be).
No subject on 12:47 - Sep 14 with 1306 viewsCaptainPugwash

Shiver me planks!Of course it would be a good idea if only as a dressing room morale booster.I would say the Scottish Prem is still in advance of the Chumpionship....just.And the grooming to becoming a part of the coaching staff is a must.
No subject on 21:08 - Sep 14 with 1111 viewsBeauRanger

Yes
No subject on 21:32 - Sep 14 with 1069 viewscolinallcars

If he does play he'll obviously have to sit deep and organise things. We wouldn't be able to push forward so much but this would be our only way with so many central defenders out injured. Hopefully Ned isn't badly hurt.
No subject on 23:29 - Sep 14 with 996 viewslondonscottish

No subject on 21:08 - Sep 14 by BeauRanger

Yes

LOL

No subject on 00:02 - Sep 15 with 969 viewsJigsore

basically if Hill has to play we'll be in a bad position but not as bad a position if we didn't have Hill to play there anyway.

Besides... the bloke has genuine love for the club. It can't have a bad effect on morale.

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024