Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
UEFA Nations League 12:19 - Jan 24 with 1730 viewshopphoops

A quiet revolution today at UEFA with the draw for this new set-up to give a bit of meaning to friendlies. For me it's a great idea and will eventually merge with the European Championship, thereby ending the pointless qualifier as well as the pointless friendly.

Anyway, England have Spain and Croatia home and away in their micro-group from September.

https://www.theguardian.com/football/live/2018/jan/24/uefa-nations-league-draw-l

A magnificent football club, the love of our lives, finding a way to finally have its day in the sun.
Poll: When will the next election date be announced?

UEFA Nations League on 12:44 - Jan 24 with 1663 viewsdaveB

I like the idea but it's a change so expect lots of moaning and outrage from journalists who won't take the time to read the rules
UEFA Nations League on 12:45 - Jan 24 with 1661 viewsbob566

Ireland got Denmark and Wales again.
UEFA Nations League on 13:07 - Jan 24 with 1615 viewsRamseyR

Think I'm right in saying ITV retain the rights for the traditional qualifiers, but Sky have the rights for the new Nations League.

Expect the emphasis will be on the Nations League and within a decade or so it will all be on Sky, as there's a buck to be made.
UEFA Nations League on 13:21 - Jan 24 with 1581 viewsdaveB

UEFA Nations League on 13:07 - Jan 24 by RamseyR

Think I'm right in saying ITV retain the rights for the traditional qualifiers, but Sky have the rights for the new Nations League.

Expect the emphasis will be on the Nations League and within a decade or so it will all be on Sky, as there's a buck to be made.

yeah that is correct, qualifiers plus Euro 2020 will be on ITV.

Nations Leagues Highlights on ITV but all live games on Sky
UEFA Nations League on 13:22 - Jan 24 with 1575 viewsTGRRRSSS

Kane to be rested from World Cup for the Big Nations League decider in November!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024