Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Solutions to Simulation Ideas Thread 16:16 - Jun 23 with 3209 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

It’s getting right on my tits. Off the field until next break in play if down for more than ten seconds.
[Post edited 23 Jun 2018 16:18]
Solutions to Simulation Ideas Thread on 16:20 - Jun 23 with 3199 viewsDWQPR

I can never understand when someone gets injured as a result of a foul and then as a result of getting treatment he is then penalised by having to leave the pitch until the referee calls the player back on.

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

Solutions to Simulation Ideas Thread on 16:22 - Jun 23 with 3195 viewsBluce_Ree

With screens being common across grounds, they should replay any obvious dives and allow a full minute of laughing and pointing at the culprit.

More practically, retrospective bannings. A game if there was a freekick/booking from it. Two games if it resulted in a red or a penalty.

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

Solutions to Simulation Ideas Thread on 16:57 - Jun 23 with 3140 viewsWoodlaneR

I've never understood why play has to stop at all. Why not just follow Rugby (not a sentence I thought I'd ever say) and treat the guy during play?
Solutions to Simulation Ideas Thread on 17:02 - Jun 23 with 3137 viewsDorse

The whole thing irritates me. These players are some of the best on the planet - why do they feel the need to cheat when they have got talent the average punter couldn't even imagine?

Take Ronaldo for example: Ballon D'Or winner, Champs League, La Liga, Premiership, Euro 2016 etc with the ability to drag his bang average team up single-handedly at yet he still goes down under heavy breathing.

If you are off your feet, your team is down to ten players! Rolling about like you've been run over by a tank is actively hampering the team. Play the fcuking game!

I honestly think that if you are found to have been play-acting, the oppo should be allowed to actually do what they've been accused of. For example, rolling around clutching your face: oppo centreback punches you. A few lost teeth, broken noses and ruptured testicles should sort out the play-actors.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Solutions to Simulation Ideas Thread on 17:20 - Jun 23 with 3108 viewsessextaxiboy

15 minute suspension for every offence carry on to the next game if not enough time left .
I hate that part of the modern game , that and timewasting .
Solutions to Simulation Ideas Thread on 17:24 - Jun 23 with 3100 viewsenfieldargh

The other thing I hate is at penalties

The keepers have now seen that after de gear walked right up to Ronald and stood in his fa e mouthing at him, the ref did nothing.

The Korean keeper decided to wander off then have a drink

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Solutions to Simulation Ideas Thread on 18:40 - Jun 23 with 3025 viewsqprrunner

Solutions to Simulation Ideas Thread on 16:57 - Jun 23 by WoodlaneR

I've never understood why play has to stop at all. Why not just follow Rugby (not a sentence I thought I'd ever say) and treat the guy during play?

Agreed. It's pathetic!! I love football but the diving from the mexicans in the Korea game I found so infuriating I stopped watching. Retrospective bans might help, although I can't see it happening. Tougher referees who have the bollocks to tell the players to get the fxck up and actively encourage teams to play on. Happens rarely but when it does, players soon cotton on that they can't cheat and get on with the game, making for a far better spectacle.
Solutions to Simulation Ideas Thread on 09:43 - Jun 24 with 2873 viewscolinallcars

The trouble is, many managers condone it. Arsene Wenger called it “ being clever.”
Many fans are OK with it if done by their own teams. We QPR fans, on the other hand, being made of sterner stuff, are reviled by it. Don't get me started on goal celebrations either.....
Login to get fewer ads

Solutions to Simulation Ideas Thread on 20:47 - Jun 24 with 2751 viewsLongsufferingR

Wouldn't mind seeing a game with no free kicks allowed to be awarded for anything at all. Would certainly stop all simulation but St.John's Ambulance might be kept busy.
Solutions to Simulation Ideas Thread on 21:15 - Jun 24 with 2702 viewsCiderwithRsie

Solutions to Simulation Ideas Thread on 17:02 - Jun 23 by Dorse

The whole thing irritates me. These players are some of the best on the planet - why do they feel the need to cheat when they have got talent the average punter couldn't even imagine?

Take Ronaldo for example: Ballon D'Or winner, Champs League, La Liga, Premiership, Euro 2016 etc with the ability to drag his bang average team up single-handedly at yet he still goes down under heavy breathing.

If you are off your feet, your team is down to ten players! Rolling about like you've been run over by a tank is actively hampering the team. Play the fcuking game!

I honestly think that if you are found to have been play-acting, the oppo should be allowed to actually do what they've been accused of. For example, rolling around clutching your face: oppo centreback punches you. A few lost teeth, broken noses and ruptured testicles should sort out the play-actors.

I quite like the idea of teams having a designated goolie-kicker or elbower-in-the-face; not sure who we'd nominate for the job at the Rangers these days.

But if that did come in I guarantee there'd be an England-Germany game ending in disaster because their goolie-kicker had been doing drills in training and ours hadn't.
Solutions to Simulation Ideas Thread on 21:19 - Jun 24 with 2697 viewsbosh67

If someone dives or fakes injury, resulting in them rolling about like they have been shot by a sniper, they should be removed from the pitch on a stretcher with both legs and neck in a brace and tied into the stretcher with an oxygen mask put on. They should then be whisked off to hospital where they would then (despite any protest) receive unnecessary surgery on just about every limb as a matter of protocol.

Harsh but fair.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Solutions to Simulation Ideas Thread on 21:20 - Jun 24 with 2694 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Solutions to Simulation Ideas Thread on 21:15 - Jun 24 by CiderwithRsie

I quite like the idea of teams having a designated goolie-kicker or elbower-in-the-face; not sure who we'd nominate for the job at the Rangers these days.

But if that did come in I guarantee there'd be an England-Germany game ending in disaster because their goolie-kicker had been doing drills in training and ours hadn't.

Has to be Matt Smith surely.
Solutions to Simulation Ideas Thread on 21:34 - Jun 24 with 2675 viewsDorse

Solutions to Simulation Ideas Thread on 21:20 - Jun 24 by BazzaInTheLoft

A hoof in the pods from Smith? Oy gevalt.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Solutions to Simulation Ideas Thread on 22:14 - Jun 24 with 2651 viewsCiderwithRsie

Solutions to Simulation Ideas Thread on 21:20 - Jun 24 by BazzaInTheLoft

Good call. Especially as he's probably our most faked-against player.

Maybe he should be allowed to use his head on them.
Solutions to Simulation Ideas Thread on 22:19 - Jun 24 with 2644 viewsjohncharles

Points deduction. It’s the only way. The only thing that will force the clubs to force the players to stop cheating. Because that’s what it is. Like drugs, like fielding ineligible players. Any points gained by cheating would be deducted.

Strong and stable my arse.

Solutions to Simulation Ideas Thread on 01:32 - Jun 25 with 2563 viewstimcocking

Watching the way some teams behave is genuinely disgusting, it brings shame on the human race.

Panama's behaviour last night - clearly that must be a nation where people are raised without anything even remotely resembling class or integrity. A nation of thieves, cheats and liars. The ref should have sent them all off a dozen times.
Solutions to Simulation Ideas Thread on 11:45 - Jun 25 with 2437 viewsTW_R

Solutions to Simulation Ideas Thread on 01:32 - Jun 25 by timcocking

Watching the way some teams behave is genuinely disgusting, it brings shame on the human race.

Panama's behaviour last night - clearly that must be a nation where people are raised without anything even remotely resembling class or integrity. A nation of thieves, cheats and liars. The ref should have sent them all off a dozen times.

Nice slur on a whole nation there - well done!

I'm pretty sure we could quite easily name 11 English footballers that would be classed in the same way - Terry, Barton, Sterling spring to mind. We are clearly a nation where people are raised without anything remotely resembling class of integrity.
Solutions to Simulation Ideas Thread on 12:06 - Jun 25 with 2391 viewsFDC

Solutions to Simulation Ideas Thread on 01:32 - Jun 25 by timcocking

A typically well-considered, nuanced post there. Thanks for contributing.
Solutions to Simulation Ideas Thread on 14:23 - Jun 25 with 2317 viewsDavieQPR

Never had that trouble with the old magic sponge. After it had been down a players shorts for a groin injury no one ever had a face injury.
Solutions to Simulation Ideas Thread on 15:08 - Jun 25 with 2280 viewsAshdown_Ranger

Year after year, it's the same flippin cheating serial offenders.

There should be FIFA, UEFA, Premier League and EFL (and all other international domestic leagues) websites specifically for naming and shaming every cheating, bleating pr*t of a player, showing videos of every confirmed (by a Cheat Panel of former players and referees) incident of 'simulation'.

If a player's actions are deemed to have been clear and obvious cheating by simulation, they would incur an automatic one-match ban.

If they notch up 3 incidents of cheating by simulation, they would incur an additional 3 match ban on top of the three individual one-match bans - and perhaps a point(s) deduction if playing in a league/group tournament.

The offenders' sponsors wouldn't want to be associated with publicly named and shamed cheats.
Solutions to Simulation Ideas Thread on 15:18 - Jun 25 with 2270 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Solutions to Simulation Ideas Thread on 15:08 - Jun 25 by Ashdown_Ranger

Year after year, it's the same flippin cheating serial offenders.

There should be FIFA, UEFA, Premier League and EFL (and all other international domestic leagues) websites specifically for naming and shaming every cheating, bleating pr*t of a player, showing videos of every confirmed (by a Cheat Panel of former players and referees) incident of 'simulation'.

If a player's actions are deemed to have been clear and obvious cheating by simulation, they would incur an automatic one-match ban.

If they notch up 3 incidents of cheating by simulation, they would incur an additional 3 match ban on top of the three individual one-match bans - and perhaps a point(s) deduction if playing in a league/group tournament.

The offenders' sponsors wouldn't want to be associated with publicly named and shamed cheats.

Solutions to Simulation Ideas Thread on 22:25 - Jun 25 with 2191 viewsTW_R

Solutions to Simulation Ideas Thread on 15:18 - Jun 25 by BazzaInTheLoft

Well that gives a new meaning to wheeler dealer doesn’t it?
Solutions to Simulation Ideas Thread on 01:03 - Jun 26 with 2163 viewstimcocking

It's making me even more ashamed to be human.
Solutions to Simulation Ideas Thread on 03:39 - Jun 26 with 2154 viewsFredManRave

Solutions to Simulation Ideas Thread on 16:57 - Jun 23 by WoodlaneR

Nice idea and would certainly cut down on the time wasting but just not workable in football, imo.

I've always thought the refs watch should be shown on a stadium clock. He would have to stop his watch when play is stopped for an injury and only start it again when play is resumed and the same would apply with penalties and with substitutions. That way everybody in the ground could see the time left to play and see that the game was being timed correctly which is definitely something that does not happen at the moment.

Would reduce the time of feigning as any culprit would know that all the time they waste will be added on, thus no advantage. Would also make any added time argument a thing of the past.

However, games may well go on well past the 100 minute mark but a small price to pay for a drastic reduction in play acting feigning injury etc and also a pretty easy and clear way to make the refs timing of a game no longer a point of discussiom.

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024