Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Apart from that Derby, who’s gone native donchaknow 15:17 - Jul 6 with 1129 viewsBoston

....do we have a preference between France and Uruguay? Me, think I’d prefer the South Americans, but hey.
BTW....is it Uruguay, as in bridge over the River Kwai, or Uruguay rhymes with gay? Some of these commentators keep flipping back and forth between pronouciations.
[Post edited 6 Jul 2018 15:19]

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Apart from that Derby, who’s gone native donchaknow on 15:19 - Jul 6 with 1115 viewskensalriser

Never rely on a septic for pronunciation.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Apart from that Derby, who’s gone native donchaknow on 15:20 - Jul 6 with 1109 viewsBoston

Apart from that Derby, who’s gone native donchaknow on 15:19 - Jul 6 by kensalriser

Never rely on a septic for pronunciation.

Ah, expert analysis from one who ‘fillets’ fish no doubt.

Apart from that Derby, who’s gone native donchaknow on 16:03 - Jul 6 with 1033 viewshopphoops

Its the Oriental Republic of Uruguay donchaknow. Went there a couple of years ago for work; nice people; excellent lamb chops; and I found a dead penguin on the beach.

But I'm liking France for having dispatched Argentina with such va va voom, so France.

A magnificent football club, the love of our lives, finding a way to finally have its day in the sun.
Poll: When will the next election date be announced?

Apart from that Derby, who’s gone native donchaknow on 17:09 - Jul 6 with 972 viewsderbyhoop

Living in France, I'm going for France vs England final.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Apart from that Derby, who’s gone native donchaknow on 21:28 - Jul 6 with 885 viewsBoston

Apart from that Derby, who’s gone native donchaknow on 16:03 - Jul 6 by hopphoops

Its the Oriental Republic of Uruguay donchaknow. Went there a couple of years ago for work; nice people; excellent lamb chops; and I found a dead penguin on the beach.

But I'm liking France for having dispatched Argentina with such va va voom, so France.

Dead penguin aside, Kwai or gay?

Apart from that Derby, who’s gone native donchaknow on 21:49 - Jul 6 with 859 viewshopphoops

Apart from that Derby, who’s gone native donchaknow on 21:28 - Jul 6 by Boston

Dead penguin aside, Kwai or gay?

kwai. but are the natives uruhuayian or eurogayers?

A magnificent football club, the love of our lives, finding a way to finally have its day in the sun.
Poll: When will the next election date be announced?

Apart from that Derby, who’s gone native donchaknow on 23:14 - Jul 6 with 791 viewsPeterHucker

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024