Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Even our pitch intruder fckd it up today. 19:48 - Jan 19 with 1815 viewsBlackCrowe

Don't know what he was on but legging it onto the pitch for a bet/fame/whatever only for the oppo to score during it...is pure epic fail. Thought it was Jordan for a split second .

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

Even our pitch intruder fckd it up today. on 19:52 - Jan 19 with 1784 viewsBoston

Was he making a dash for the brexit?

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Even our pitch intruder fckd it up today. on 20:01 - Jan 19 with 1734 viewsolderR

I missed the third goal watching the idiot at play.

Thank you for saving me from even more distress.
Even our pitch intruder fckd it up today. on 20:06 - Jan 19 with 1704 viewsessextaxiboy

Even our pitch intruder fckd it up today. on 20:01 - Jan 19 by olderR

I missed the third goal watching the idiot at play.

Thank you for saving me from even more distress.

I did too ...
Even our pitch intruder fckd it up today. on 20:08 - Jan 19 with 1693 viewsLeedsR

Seemed like the team did too....☹️
[Post edited 19 Jan 2019 20:08]
Even our pitch intruder fckd it up today. on 20:47 - Jan 19 with 1569 viewsstowmarketrange

I saw him running down the stairs right next to our seats.I didn’t think he was going to carry on running until he got on to the pitch.Then he back to where he came from.I guess there’s always one idiot.
Even our pitch intruder fckd it up today. on 21:07 - Jan 19 with 1519 viewsQPR_John

Interesting point what do the laws of the game say about that. Should not the assistant referee have informed the referee to stop the game.
Even our pitch intruder fckd it up today. on 21:39 - Jan 19 with 1429 viewsBoston

Even our pitch intruder fckd it up today. on 21:07 - Jan 19 by QPR_John

Interesting point what do the laws of the game say about that. Should not the assistant referee have informed the referee to stop the game.

Didn't have to, the game was stopping regularly due to Preston's scoring.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Even our pitch intruder fckd it up today. on 23:13 - Jan 19 with 1268 viewscoldchilling

Wtf did he think he was doing? You always expect some knob from away fans ..... but one of our fans no!! What a knob! go and do that at another club not mine!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024