Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Mr Wilder 19:18 - Jan 11 with 1948 viewsPinnerPaul

Blotted his copybook with me now.

Always admired his honesty and comments post match - a refreshing change from most managers.

However, on Sheff Utd offy he is quoted as saying 'They then (after poor start to the season) signed some players, which I was surprised about because of the transfer embargo'

Sly, factually incorrect, dig - something I would expect from Pulis, Smith or Lambert but not from him.

Another one bites the dust!
Mr Wilder on 19:32 - Jan 11 with 1890 viewsRANGERS4EVER

Wouldn't like to disagree with you if that's all it takes to be disliked for.

Sounds like any other fan who probably just doesn't have a clue about our FFP and situation. Understand he should know more being a manager but to me sounds like a simple passing comment

Poll: Who would you most like to see at QPR?

Mr Wilder on 20:02 - Jan 11 with 1787 viewsToast_R

Mr Wilder on 19:32 - Jan 11 by RANGERS4EVER

Sounds like any other fan who probably just doesn't have a clue about our FFP and situation. Understand he should know more being a manager but to me sounds like a simple passing comment

Sounds like a right Bellend to me, what an ignorant fool. Hope do them over.
Mr Wilder on 20:09 - Jan 11 with 1768 viewsaston_hoop

I was reasonably surprised by the signings so I don't blame him for not understanding.

Like him as a manager though, done it the hard way but been successful everywhere he has been. In another country, he'd have already had a chance in the top flight. But he is just so damn unfashionable!

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Mr Wilder on 20:29 - Jan 11 with 1717 viewsflynnbo

A "Robinsonesque" faux pas. I hope! Pin it up, Steve.
Mr Wilder on 20:46 - Jan 11 with 1669 viewspaulparker

Who gives a Sh1t about what a load of northerners think

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Mr Wilder on 21:14 - Jan 11 with 1567 viewsrsonist

Mr Wilder on 19:32 - Jan 11 by RANGERS4EVER

Correct.

Same way we now eyeball every penny Birmingham Villa Forest etc spend and grumble about FFP, everyone has been doing with us for many years now and still think we got off lightly. And why wouldn't they?

Personally I've always thought it faintly ridiculous when people get on their high horse like we're the moral good guys.
Mr Wilder on 21:19 - Jan 11 with 1550 viewsDannyPaddox

He says he was surprised we signed some players. Bet he wasn't as surprised as I was when I heard we'd managed to off load Conor Wishing-on-a-star-ington.
Mr Wilder on 21:33 - Jan 11 with 1482 viewsDejR_vu

Mr Wilder on 21:19 - Jan 11 by DannyPaddox

He says he was surprised we signed some players. Bet he wasn't as surprised as I was when I heard we'd managed to off load Conor Wishing-on-a-star-ington.

We got Wells, he got Washington. No wonder he’s p1ssed off

Poll: Season tickets - who’s renewing?

Login to get fewer ads

Mr Wilder on 08:23 - Jan 12 with 1225 viewsJamesB1979

Completely agree with Paul on this. Wilder not saying that because he’s still uncertain? Or are people claiming that he’s never looked into it if he was uncertain of the rules and he’s raising it for the first time now? Of course not. He’s implying that it’s not right that we signed players at the end of August.
Mr Wilder on 09:19 - Jan 12 with 1124 viewshubble

Mr Wilder on 21:33 - Jan 11 by DejR_vu

We got Wells, he got Washington. No wonder he’s p1ssed off

That's got to be the chant today: We got Nahki Wells, you got Conor Washington.... !
Mr Wilder on 09:25 - Jan 12 with 1106 viewsqprxtc

He blotted his copybook with me after I paid good money to see “See No Evil, Hear No Evil” in 1989.
[Post edited 12 Jan 2019 9:26]
Mr Wilder on 09:35 - Jan 12 with 1066 viewsfrancisbowles

Probably asked a question by the journo and gave an answer. He doesn't need to know all the facts about our club he is only interested in getting the best performance out of his lot.

It was and continue to be a surprised that they took CW. Just hope it doesn't come back to bite us though!
Mr Wilder on 10:21 - Jan 12 with 992 viewsisawqpratwcity

Mr Wilder on 09:25 - Jan 12 by qprxtc

He blotted his copybook with me after I paid good money to see “See No Evil, Hear No Evil” in 1989.
[Post edited 12 Jan 2019 9:26]

Much as I love "Young Frankenstein" and "Blazing Saddles", I thought of Billy Wilder first. It must be a generational thing: some of us like it hot.

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

Mr Wilder on 14:38 - Jan 12 with 812 viewsTacticalR

Mr Wilder on 09:35 - Jan 12 by francisbowles

Probably asked a question by the journo and gave an answer. He doesn't need to know all the facts about our club he is only interested in getting the best performance out of his lot.

It was and continue to be a surprised that they took CW. Just hope it doesn't come back to bite us though!

Just read the oppo fan interview, and he says that Wilder doesn't go in for mind games in his press conferences.

Air hostess clique

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024