Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Amit is not a happy bunny! 23:56 - Mar 13 with 4337 viewsbosh67

I really like this guy and wouldn't really like to be sitting there working out what the hell to do.

Amit Bhatia

@Amit_Bhatia99
22m22 minutes ago

Tweeting late in the night bc it’s taken me this long to recover from tonight’s horrific performance and horrendous result. Last game was bad, tonight was even worse. We have got to work hard and see this season out positively now. Thanks to our fans for their continued support.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Amit is not a happy bunny! on 06:28 - Mar 14 with 3849 viewsBlue_Castello

Well I got home feeling pretty shell shocked after watching such a dire performance, I thought Stoke was shit on Saturday but this was worse, the players look dead on their feet the International break can't come quick enough. A very small salvation is reading Amits tweet and knowing that the owners are actually feeling the pain and that means some sort of action will be taken, although I can't see anything more than a long chat with Mr Hair Island actually taking place.

Virtually everything happened in that game the way you were expecting after Saturday, Rotherham turned up with a very commited team who closed us down and tried to restrict the space for us to play and pass. Rotherham are excellently managed by Paul Warne his game plan worked well, even without the suspended Vaulks, he could see in the second half they could win the game, there main danger was from set pieces because yet again he could see we were vulnerable at set pieces. Warnes substitutions were infinitely sharper and smarter than McClowns who sat on his hands, each time Rotherham brought on a 6 foot plus player you could see he was adding just more ammunition to his set piece strategy.
Why the Feck did Mcclown wait so long before making any substitutions, the changes did help and give us a bit of momentum but it all seemed too little too late.

We have been wandering into a relegation battle for weeks, people on here have been insisting we are not in any danger but must now realise the cold hard facts that we are in free fall and relegation is a massive possibility. We've been here plenty of times before and its a hole we can dig ourselves out of IF McClaren can remotivate the players, the International break can't come quick enough because Hulls a nailed on defeat and Bowen will have a field day.
The Board will not pull the trigger on the Manager with so few games left to play, its all about digging in now and grinding out some results, we know there's enough quality in the team to get the points because we've seen some good performances this year, we just need the fighting spirit that Rotherham showed last night.
[Post edited 14 Mar 2019 6:56]
Amit is not a happy bunny! on 06:52 - Mar 14 with 3729 viewsdixiedean

Their manager is called Warne ...... We are paying the price for playing the same players game after game . Ollie tinkered too much , Mac too little. Freeman looks tired which he is entitled to be as he plays full throttle every game
Amit is not a happy bunny! on 07:05 - Mar 14 with 3658 viewsBlue_Castello

Amit is not a happy bunny! on 06:52 - Mar 14 by dixiedean

Their manager is called Warne ...... We are paying the price for playing the same players game after game . Ollie tinkered too much , Mac too little. Freeman looks tired which he is entitled to be as he plays full throttle every game

Thanks bit of a brain fart there went from memory without checking, corrected, totally agree our players look dead on their feet and as you say Freeman in particular but he's been our match winner on so many occasions he's entitled. The difference between the Leeds performance and last night was massive, but the Leeds game showed we do have the ability to compete as I said previously its a shame the International break doesn't start immediately.
PS......Any chance of recalling Chair and Smyth from their loans.........
[Post edited 14 Mar 2019 10:02]
Amit is not a happy bunny! on 07:41 - Mar 14 with 3460 viewsPunteR

Tweet is about 10 games to late.
The club is rudderless. We're so bad I actually think MacClaren with all his experience has lost his way. The mess starts at the the top.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Amit is not a happy bunny! on 09:10 - Mar 14 with 3148 viewsridethewave

Amit is not a happy bunny! on 06:52 - Mar 14 by dixiedean

Freeman doesn't look tired. He is totally isolated on the wing, a position we all know he isn't great at. He is unable to influence games and dictate play in that position. As he is undoubtedly our best player, my first suggestion to Mclaren would be to perhaps play him in his best position.
Amit is not a happy bunny! on 09:24 - Mar 14 with 3024 viewsTheChef

I did wonder what Amit was up to since his return. I watched The Four Year Plan again the other night and it was great to recall how enthusiastic he was back then. Nice to read his tweet and he still feels the same way, but actions speak louder than words etc.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Amit is not a happy bunny! on 09:28 - Mar 14 with 2996 viewsDejR_vu

If he really is bothered he should buy the club [pocket money to the Mittals] wipe the slate clean, have a clear out from top to bottom, start again. He’s the only one who has any chance with the fans accepting the short/medium term pain. The whole ethos and infrastructure of the club needs to change. We’re in a downward spiral that we’re not going to get out of unless we take some serious action. We reek of failure.

As it stands he’s just Tony’s puppet.

Poll: Season tickets - who’s renewing?

Amit is not a happy bunny! on 10:12 - Mar 14 with 2711 viewspaulparker

He is a puppet to Teflon Tony , it’s all bollox , do you honestly think that if Amit has power he would have Mclaren as a manager

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Login to get fewer ads

Amit is not a happy bunny! on 15:35 - Mar 14 with 2251 viewsjonno

We seem to be the only team that has "tired" players. Do other teams not play as many games as we do?
Amit is not a happy bunny! on 15:38 - Mar 14 with 2219 viewsNorthernr

Amit is not a happy bunny! on 15:35 - Mar 14 by jonno

We seem to be the only team that has "tired" players. Do other teams not play as many games as we do?

I'd suggest not many teams picked the same team for every single match in the first half of the season. We had four ever presents by the time we played Villa away, and two who'd only missed one match each. It is a trait for McClaren's teams to drop off in the second half of the season and maybe we've seen one of the reasons why.
Amit is not a happy bunny! on 16:11 - Mar 14 with 1986 viewsWestbourneR

Amit is not a happy bunny! on 15:38 - Mar 14 by Northernr

I'd suggest not many teams picked the same team for every single match in the first half of the season. We had four ever presents by the time we played Villa away, and two who'd only missed one match each. It is a trait for McClaren's teams to drop off in the second half of the season and maybe we've seen one of the reasons why.

Got to say there looks to be a lot in this Northern - we looked absolutely shattered last night. Freeman and Luongo in particular.

It's a shame Scowen has become terrible and it's also very worrying that Manning can't get in this team.

It was a joy to see Shodipo back and he looked on it. He and Bright deserve to start a game.

Poll: Should JFH get the sack?

Amit is not a happy bunny! on 16:12 - Mar 14 with 1976 viewspaulparker

Amit is not a happy bunny! on 16:11 - Mar 14 by WestbourneR

Got to say there looks to be a lot in this Northern - we looked absolutely shattered last night. Freeman and Luongo in particular.

It's a shame Scowen has become terrible and it's also very worrying that Manning can't get in this team.

It was a joy to see Shodipo back and he looked on it. He and Bright deserve to start a game.

How many players has Mclaren actually improved I’m struggling to think of two

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Amit is not a happy bunny! on 16:31 - Mar 14 with 1851 viewsRed_Ranger

Amit is not a happy bunny! on 16:12 - Mar 14 by paulparker

How many players has Mclaren actually improved I’m struggling to think of two

Never mind the tweeting.

Tell him to get his father in law to get the chequebook out again!!!
Amit is not a happy bunny! on 16:34 - Mar 14 with 1835 viewsQPR_John

Amit is not a happy bunny! on 16:31 - Mar 14 by Red_Ranger

Never mind the tweeting.

Tell him to get his father in law to get the chequebook out again!!!

FFP anyone
Amit is not a happy bunny! on 17:06 - Mar 14 with 1727 viewsthemodfather

we are in dire form, lost so many of late, we can't defend late on and have to stop complaining, on the pitch, and start fighting for the right to win a game.
how many times do we cock up v teams we are meant to hammer, easily?
Amit is not a happy bunny! on 17:21 - Mar 14 with 1665 views2Thomas2Bowles

Amit is not a happy bunny! on 17:06 - Mar 14 by themodfather

we are in dire form, lost so many of late, we can't defend late on and have to stop complaining, on the pitch, and start fighting for the right to win a game.
how many times do we cock up v teams we are meant to hammer, easily?

You will have to ask Mr Stats from Oz
Who has gone missing the last couple of weeks.

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

Amit is not a happy bunny! on 17:44 - Mar 14 with 1586 viewsstevec

Think I heard it right but it was said the team have only gained one point from goals scored in the last ten minutes of games this entire season. If true, that must be a record low!

Must admit, I can only think of the late goal at Rotherham from Freeman.
Amit is not a happy bunny! on 18:01 - Mar 14 with 1535 viewsdavman

Amit is not a happy bunny! on 16:34 - Mar 14 by QPR_John

FFP anyone

Absolutely amazed people continue to ignore the restrictions this places on us. Can we, collectively, get it into our heads that we cannot spend unless we sell.

The Thompson family thread has bought it all back to me that everyone just thinks owners MUST fund losses. Why can't we operate to our means?

We have rich owners, but we are a pathetically poor club - bottom quarter of the Championship in terms of attendances and because our ground makes feck all from non-football, probably in the bottom fifth in terms of revenue.

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

Amit is not a happy bunny! on 19:07 - Mar 14 with 1378 viewsLblock

Amit is not a happy bunny! on 09:28 - Mar 14 by DejR_vu

If he really is bothered he should buy the club [pocket money to the Mittals] wipe the slate clean, have a clear out from top to bottom, start again. He’s the only one who has any chance with the fans accepting the short/medium term pain. The whole ethos and infrastructure of the club needs to change. We’re in a downward spiral that we’re not going to get out of unless we take some serious action. We reek of failure.

As it stands he’s just Tony’s puppet.

Why would anyone buy this catastrophe that Bungle has caused and then pour more money into it just to get it to ground zero? Then burn a bundle on funding it to work properly?

There’s passion and then there’s madness

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024