Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Worst performance in years 21:56 - Mar 13 with 3304 viewsRANGERS4EVER

For me that surpasses 7-1 West Brom and 6-0 Newcastle, and all the other thrashings.

Maybe once I've calmed down I'll stop overreacting but tonight that was the worst performance in a long long time, a waste of a night. No fight, no attacking threat, no organisation.

So so worrying

Poll: Who would you most like to see at QPR?

Worst performance in years on 22:22 - Mar 13 with 2986 viewsloneranger1

Yep. I'm not one for comi g on here straight after games and going off on one but I really didn't enjoy that. I have to choose my games (I wasn't at the Stoke game) and for the first time in a loooong time I wondered why I'd bothered tonight.

My next game is Bolton, I'm supposed to be taking my litttle girl with me. She usually loves it but if that's the kond of performance I can expect, I'm not sure I want to go. As pointed out on another thread, would this lot be capable of getting a result at home to Bolton?! That Leeds game already feels a long, long time ago...

I'm also not one for booing our own players or even having much of a go at them but I don't ever want to see Hemed in a QPR shirt again. I've seen him in half a dozen games this season (not wigan) and I've never seen him contribute anything of note.
Worst performance in years on 22:25 - Mar 13 with 2910 viewsted_hendrix

It was 68 years ago that Rotherham last won at LR, we should have known better but I take your point.
Christ in all the years I've supported this club this somehow feels the worst of what have been some terrible times, the terrible times also outweigh the good times but I could always live with that.
The only half decent thing about this evening is I got caught up and could't make it to LR.
Fecked if I know anymore whats going on at the club but something is/has definitely gone wrong.
What a dreadful sequence of results that on any day would warrant the sacking of the Manager.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Worst performance in years on 22:53 - Mar 13 with 2613 viewsYorkRanger

Worst performance in years on 22:25 - Mar 13 by ted_hendrix

It was 68 years ago that Rotherham last won at LR, we should have known better but I take your point.
Christ in all the years I've supported this club this somehow feels the worst of what have been some terrible times, the terrible times also outweigh the good times but I could always live with that.
The only half decent thing about this evening is I got caught up and could't make it to LR.
Fecked if I know anymore whats going on at the club but something is/has definitely gone wrong.
What a dreadful sequence of results that on any day would warrant the sacking of the Manager.

Ted there will have been worse times. But it is extremely grim right now. Even if we survive this season God knows what next year will bring...
Worst performance in years on 23:22 - Mar 13 with 2369 viewsdaveB

I missed my wifes birthday for that tonight, absolutely shocking performance from QPR
Worst performance in years on 23:56 - Mar 13 with 2195 viewsted_hendrix

Worst performance in years on 22:53 - Mar 13 by YorkRanger

Ted there will have been worse times. But it is extremely grim right now. Even if we survive this season God knows what next year will bring...

Yes mate there has but for some reason this seems different, you'll remember the days when you walked into the loft and saw bucket collections, also I remember renewing my ST on the first day they became available due to the club being bloody skint and got all stupidly excited when that daft little booklet of tickets turned up in the post, I bought bullshit in the club shop anything that helped the club through the bad times.
The club and the football was in a bad way back then but it was a must that you had to stick with it and that's exactly what we did.
I haven't got a clue why It's all gone awry now and as I said earlier the Manager and his results are screaming out for the sack but what's the point? who'll take over and what difference would it make apart from us having to pay the pratt off and putting us further in debt, (we're probably still paying Holloway off, I don't know) somebody upstairs should also be made accountable for his and previous appointments and sackings too.

There's not a curse on the club that's a load of bolox, but in my opinion we just seem to be on a perpetual mission of 'papering over the cracks' whilst stating the bleeding obvious it aint good at the moment and there aint any signs that It's gonna get better anytime soon, but for me in the past long before this club had the misfortune to have filthy fcking rich owners the bad times never quite seemed as bad.
I'm waffling I'll admit that and like I said I couldn't make the game tonight but I'll be dammed if I'm gonna miss the Bolton the game, the only thing I'll be missing that day is confidence that we'll beat them.
But who knows?

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Worst performance in years on 00:00 - Mar 14 with 2161 viewsbosh67

Worst performance in years on 23:56 - Mar 13 by ted_hendrix

Yes mate there has but for some reason this seems different, you'll remember the days when you walked into the loft and saw bucket collections, also I remember renewing my ST on the first day they became available due to the club being bloody skint and got all stupidly excited when that daft little booklet of tickets turned up in the post, I bought bullshit in the club shop anything that helped the club through the bad times.
The club and the football was in a bad way back then but it was a must that you had to stick with it and that's exactly what we did.
I haven't got a clue why It's all gone awry now and as I said earlier the Manager and his results are screaming out for the sack but what's the point? who'll take over and what difference would it make apart from us having to pay the pratt off and putting us further in debt, (we're probably still paying Holloway off, I don't know) somebody upstairs should also be made accountable for his and previous appointments and sackings too.

There's not a curse on the club that's a load of bolox, but in my opinion we just seem to be on a perpetual mission of 'papering over the cracks' whilst stating the bleeding obvious it aint good at the moment and there aint any signs that It's gonna get better anytime soon, but for me in the past long before this club had the misfortune to have filthy fcking rich owners the bad times never quite seemed as bad.
I'm waffling I'll admit that and like I said I couldn't make the game tonight but I'll be dammed if I'm gonna miss the Bolton the game, the only thing I'll be missing that day is confidence that we'll beat them.
But who knows?

I say knock it all down, disband and build a supermarket Ted. Like you I have had about 50 years of this. Thankless f*cking task. I thought the blogger from Leeds summed us up very well recently. A sh*t team that had a positive blip in the middle of the season. That's us.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Worst performance in years on 00:01 - Mar 14 with 2153 viewsBoston

I thought the Stoke performance was worse. In that game we went side to side for 88 mins, this evening it was keepy uppy, which I prefer for some reason. Trouble was, after watching Saturday then having to endure this , it just double downed on the gloom for my journey back up the Bakerloo line. Oh and to compound it, I had some fruitcake for company on the way home, hijacked me at Willedsen Junction he did, says he reads this board, mate the next time I see you I’m taking up running.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Worst performance in years on 00:45 - Mar 14 with 2051 viewsactonman

Taking everything into consideration, I think that performance was worse than the Vauxhall motors shambles . In fact it was a fking a million miles worse .

You will not see a worse team visit lr , (well you might if we continue with this kamikaze decent into league 1 )

I have seen us taking some right embarrassing rrrs whippings .... chelscum , Fulham , Newcastle , Man City, Leicester, Swansea wba ...... ok I need to stop cos I’m p!ssing myself off now

I’ve seen us not able to break down teams with 10 men (even 9 men)

And I’ve even seen us play worse teams than us and made them look like Brazil 1970’s (too many to mention)

BUT.... I can’t recall (stand to be corrected) where we have reached the scraping of the barrel to this extent and rather than galvanise us , we have just found new ways to out do our sh!tness and embarrass our selfs

Fcuk off qpr , just fcuk off and leave me out of it
Login to get fewer ads

Worst performance in years on 08:32 - Mar 14 with 1607 viewstraininvain

Worst performance in years on 23:22 - Mar 13 by daveB

I missed my wifes birthday for that tonight, absolutely shocking performance from QPR

Could be in with a shout for the manager’s job or director of football with decision making like that.
Worst performance in years on 10:13 - Mar 14 with 1378 viewsTacticalR

If we can't score, we are always vulnerable to losing, whoever we're playing, whether it's West Brom or Rotherham. We could easily have lost at the end of the game on Saturday when Stoke got a free kick.

A bit of respect is due to Rotherham who scored two good goals.

Air hostess clique

Worst performance in years on 11:54 - Mar 14 with 1213 viewsWestbourneR

6-0 versus Newcastle was worse.

One common denominator - Cousins in centre mid.

Poll: Should JFH get the sack?

Worst performance in years on 16:50 - Mar 14 with 900 viewsstowmarketrange

Worst performance in years on 11:54 - Mar 14 by WestbourneR

6-0 versus Newcastle was worse.

One common denominator - Cousins in centre mid.

Newcastle were top of the league when they beat us 6-0.Rotherham hadn’t won away all season.Last night felt much much worse.
Worst performance in years on 16:54 - Mar 14 with 885 viewsPinnerPaul

Worst performance in years on 10:13 - Mar 14 by TacticalR

If we can't score, we are always vulnerable to losing, whoever we're playing, whether it's West Brom or Rotherham. We could easily have lost at the end of the game on Saturday when Stoke got a free kick.

A bit of respect is due to Rotherham who scored two good goals.

Yes that's the key - Hemed, Bright and Wells all missed good chances, with only Hemed getting his on target
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024