Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Preston The Blueprint. 08:37 - Mar 14 with 1627 viewsBostonR

When things go wrong you have to learn from your mistakes. Sacking the manager is senseless and the players have to take some responsibility for Stoke and last night.

I hope someone on the playing side is taking a good look at Preston. Over the past few seasons they have gone under the radar, but always seem to be near the play-offs come the end of the season. When they came to LR this season they were almost in the bottom three and completely tore us a new one. Last night they turned over Middlesborough and are in shooting distance of the play-offs.

They are probably operating on 50% of the budget we have but appear to have an agreed playing style and they get players to work to that and a manager who sees through the game plan.

I have been going since the early 70's and Sat and last night were as poor as I can remember. I am heading back to the US and thinking this team are in trouble and staring at relegation. I love this club and will be back for the Bolton game and I hope last night is a big wake up call for the manage and the players.
Preston The Blueprint. on 08:47 - Mar 14 with 1558 views2Thomas2Bowles

Sacking the manager is senseless

Oh the irony from probably the most vocal person wanting Olly sacked.

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

Preston The Blueprint. on 08:49 - Mar 14 with 1551 viewsBoston

I’m on Delta this morning, I’ll keep an eye out for the hooped shirt!

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Preston The Blueprint. on 09:19 - Mar 14 with 1457 viewsBostonR

Preston The Blueprint. on 08:49 - Mar 14 by Boston

I’m on Delta this morning, I’ll keep an eye out for the hooped shirt!

Have to use BA - work policy. I gave up on Delta and US carriers - really poor service. I am heading to Newark and then onto NJ. Safe journey.
Preston The Blueprint. on 09:20 - Mar 14 with 1443 viewsBostonR

Preston The Blueprint. on 08:47 - Mar 14 by 2Thomas2Bowles

Sacking the manager is senseless

Oh the irony from probably the most vocal person wanting Olly sacked.

You need to sing a new tune.
Preston The Blueprint. on 17:21 - Mar 14 with 1197 viewsManinBlack

Preston have won six away games in a row. I can only fantasise about us winning three in a row away...
Preston The Blueprint. on 17:37 - Mar 14 with 1166 viewsdaveB

at what point is sacking a manager not senseless then? How many does he have to lose before we think about it. We've lost 9 of the last 11 games that is awful
Preston The Blueprint. on 20:59 - Mar 14 with 1008 viewsHayesender

Preston The Blueprint. on 17:21 - Mar 14 by ManinBlack

Preston have won six away games in a row. I can only fantasise about us winning three in a row away...

I'd be happy winning one in a row

Poll: Shamima Beghum

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024