Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
John Eustace 21:09 - May 9 with 3254 viewsbosh67

Any news on what the deal is with Eustace now? Said to be being offered a position but seems Warburton wants his own coach in. It would be a great shame to lose Eustace. He has the respect of the squad and to me has proven, like Ramsey that he can really be an asset to the club.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

John Eustace on 21:18 - May 9 with 3223 viewsMaggsinho

According to Dave Mc Has been/will be offered the role of coach with a a field coming in as assistant manager.
John Eustace on 21:39 - May 9 with 3177 viewsFredManRave

Warburton is offering him crumbs.

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

John Eustace on 22:39 - May 9 with 3050 viewsDavieQPR

Warburton considering offering the job to Danny Baker.
John Eustace on 23:00 - May 9 with 3014 viewsbosh67

John Eustace on 22:39 - May 9 by DavieQPR

Warburton considering offering the job to Danny Baker.

We can get him on the chimp... Cheap. Cheap... We can get him on the cheap.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

John Eustace on 00:12 - May 10 with 2918 viewsmylot50years

If he is not given a high level position in this latest set up it will be a big mistake he done
decent job after what he was left to sort out.
Hopefully Warburton does not see him as a potential threat in the future if things get difficult , and in the interest of taking us forward he could be a valuable asset.
John Eustace on 02:29 - May 10 with 2837 viewstimcocking

To do what, though? We've got plenty of chiefs as it is.

Ramsey (who must be gutted to see somebody less experienced than he is by some distance getting the job) is in charge of the academy and doing brilliantly, so nothing doing there.

Perhaps he can be the new guy's assistant, but it doesn't seem like something you can force.
John Eustace on 07:20 - May 10 with 2716 viewsdistortR

John Eustace on 02:29 - May 10 by timcocking

To do what, though? We've got plenty of chiefs as it is.

Ramsey (who must be gutted to see somebody less experienced than he is by some distance getting the job) is in charge of the academy and doing brilliantly, so nothing doing there.

Perhaps he can be the new guy's assistant, but it doesn't seem like something you can force.

perhaps he should be the new guy.

reading the stuff northern posted about other fans assessment of warburton, not convinced we shouldn't have let eustace get on with it.
John Eustace on 08:38 - May 10 with 2625 viewsEsox_Lucius

He is shown as Assistant Manager on the official site.

The grass is always greener.

Login to get fewer ads

John Eustace on 09:58 - May 10 with 2524 viewsQPROslo

Eustace seemed to be doing a good job to me. We improved our performances continually during his short time in charge, and players seemed to respond well to him. Eze, Scowen and Manning improved considerably, and Shodipo and Walker got some decent game time and did ok. I would liked him to have been offered the Manager job going forward, but as it is hope he is properly used as one of Walburton's assistants again.
John Eustace on 10:01 - May 10 with 2502 viewsNorthernr

John Eustace on 09:58 - May 10 by QPROslo

Eustace seemed to be doing a good job to me. We improved our performances continually during his short time in charge, and players seemed to respond well to him. Eze, Scowen and Manning improved considerably, and Shodipo and Walker got some decent game time and did ok. I would liked him to have been offered the Manager job going forward, but as it is hope he is properly used as one of Walburton's assistants again.

His team selections certainly looked like he'd put some thought into them, rather than just slinging the same team out game after game regardless of fatigue or opposition.
John Eustace on 13:41 - May 11 with 2046 viewsrsonist

Credit for this too.
John Eustace on 14:46 - May 11 with 1923 viewskingo

John Eustace on 13:41 - May 11 by rsonist

Credit for this too.

i would like him to stay, he knows the players and would be a good link for MW. It was noticeable that he introduced plays from corners, Furlong scored from one and had a couple of near misses. Plus he also sorted out and changed our kick off routine.

RIP: Sniffer, Doug and Pat

John Eustace on 20:16 - May 11 with 1654 viewspaulparker

John Eustace on 14:46 - May 11 by kingo

i would like him to stay, he knows the players and would be a good link for MW. It was noticeable that he introduced plays from corners, Furlong scored from one and had a couple of near misses. Plus he also sorted out and changed our kick off routine.

Got to say we have looked our best at set pieces with Eustace at the helm

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

John Eustace on 20:29 - May 11 with 1598 viewsrsonist

Set pieces were all his and Gardiner's job all season I thought so it's weird that McClaren's presence had any bearing either way.
John Eustace on 21:24 - May 14 with 1117 viewsbosh67

Pleased for Eustace. Good appointment by Warburton.

Never knowingly right.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024