Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lampard goes to Chelski 09:05 - Jul 4 with 2900 viewsbosh67

3 year deal with the option to be sacked after 6 games.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Lampard goes to Chelski on 09:20 - Jul 4 with 1957 viewsElHoop

Will they now be known as Fat Frank's Scum?
Lampard goes to Chelski on 09:26 - Jul 4 with 1931 viewsted_hendrix

So he's had one season as a Manager (failed IMO) and he's given a much, much more 'high profile' job on the strength of his failure.
Yep, well that's modern football for you.
If ever I wanted somebody to massively fail,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
£

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Lampard goes to Chelski on 09:32 - Jul 4 with 1909 viewsHayesender

Fck me, if we thought sky had a love affair with anything Lampard last season, I don't think we've seen anything yet

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Lampard goes to Chelski on 09:33 - Jul 4 with 1897 viewsGalileo

Absolute joke of an appointment.

Wont be long before the ever so loyal muppet fans will be tearing down the Super Fat Frankie banner.
Lampard goes to Chelski on 09:33 - Jul 4 with 1896 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Lampard goes to Chelski on 09:32 - Jul 4 by Hayesender

Fck me, if we thought sky had a love affair with anything Lampard last season, I don't think we've seen anything yet

Yep
Let the 'Frankfest' begin.
Lampard goes to Chelski on 09:34 - Jul 4 with 1894 viewsMick_S

Wait until he gets the Leeds job.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Lampard goes to Chelski on 09:36 - Jul 4 with 1878 viewspaulparker

Has he stopped celebrating that play off semi final against Leeds then as that seemed to go on forever

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Lampard goes to Chelski on 09:49 - Jul 4 with 1839 viewsrsonist

Amazed that Cocu looks like he's going to replace him. Presumably that stadium grift not only kept the wolf from the door but set them up to splurge again. What a load of bllx.
Login to get fewer ads

Lampard goes to Chelski on 09:51 - Jul 4 with 1832 viewsPommyhoop

Indeed. Thank F2ck I'm out of that loop over here...

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Lampard goes to Chelski on 09:52 - Jul 4 with 1830 viewsKonk

Good luck, Frank. Maybe you could use your contacts and get some Chelsea players in on loan?

Here’s hoping that by October, Fat Louis the teenage cabbie from Arnos Grove will be stood outside the Bridge, shaking his head sadly, looking into the camera, saying, “I’m sorry, I love Lamps, but enough is enough...HOW MANY MORE FUC KING TIMES? WATFORD? AT HOME? I AM FUC KING FURIOUS! SORT IT OUT ROMAN! HE’S GOT TO GO!”.

Fulham FC: It's the taking part that counts

Lampard goes to Chelski on 09:52 - Jul 4 with 1828 viewsNorthernr

Hope I'm wrong but I think the timing could be great for them on this. With the transfer embargo they're finally going to have to play some of those brilliant youngsters they've got, and they've now got a manager who knows them all and will do that. If they fulfil their potential it could set them up for some great years ahead. Which would be pretty sickening.

I'm usually wrong though so fingers crossed.
Lampard goes to Chelski on 09:58 - Jul 4 with 1800 viewsrsonist

Lampard goes to Chelski on 09:52 - Jul 4 by Northernr

Hope I'm wrong but I think the timing could be great for them on this. With the transfer embargo they're finally going to have to play some of those brilliant youngsters they've got, and they've now got a manager who knows them all and will do that. If they fulfil their potential it could set them up for some great years ahead. Which would be pretty sickening.

Absolutely. Think I said on here before that it should be all the other clubs not them lobbying to have the ban overturned.
Lampard goes to Chelski on 09:58 - Jul 4 with 1799 viewsmakaveli1882

My thoughts exactly, has to play the English kids with ban or at least give them more time than last year, was out for under 21 tournament and had a few beers with Mason Mount dad said some interesting things, fat frank has known for 3 months the job is his, fully expect the English youth to be used, doubt the fans will have high exceptions this year anyway and will love the f*ckfest over Fat Frank.
Lampard goes to Chelski on 09:59 - Jul 4 with 1794 viewsGalileo

What odds Villa v Chelsea ( and the reverse fixture) will be on Sky ?

They need at least a week to build themselves up for the JT v Lamps bollox
Lampard goes to Chelski on 10:06 - Jul 4 with 1768 viewskingo

Lampard goes to Chelski on 09:26 - Jul 4 by ted_hendrix

So he's had one season as a Manager (failed IMO) and he's given a much, much more 'high profile' job on the strength of his failure.
Yep, well that's modern football for you.
If ever I wanted somebody to massively fail,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
£

I agree with Ted. he wasn't a success at Derby considering the talent that he had at his disposal. So now there will be two FFC's in SW6.

RIP: Sniffer, Doug and Pat

Lampard goes to Chelski on 10:24 - Jul 4 with 1716 viewswestberksr

I've never wanted you to be wrong more than i do on this; here's hoping you are consistent with your misguided views.
Lampard goes to Chelski on 10:28 - Jul 4 with 1704 viewsAntti_Heinola

I think he'll do ok, sadly.

Bare bones.

Lampard goes to Chelski on 10:29 - Jul 4 with 1701 viewsTacticalR

An appalling vista.

Air hostess clique

Lampard goes to Chelski on 10:42 - Jul 4 with 1647 viewspaulparker

Lampard goes to Chelski on 10:28 - Jul 4 by Antti_Heinola

I think he'll do ok, sadly.

I bet you they don’t finish top 4

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Lampard goes to Chelski on 10:44 - Jul 4 with 1644 viewsJigsore

I'm sure the man who was tactically outmaneuvered by Neil Harris twice this season will do a great job in the Champions League, from a QPR point of view

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

Lampard goes to Chelski on 10:48 - Jul 4 with 1624 viewsPommyhoop

Lampard goes to Chelski on 10:42 - Jul 4 by paulparker

I bet you they don’t finish top 4

Yeah ..He might do ok in our eyes , I E play English youngsters and get a few nice results but I cant see the spoilt c@nts of SW6 suffering not being in the Ch League for long....

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Lampard goes to Chelski on 10:54 - Jul 4 with 1600 viewsCroydonCaptJack

I fear this is true.
I don't actually hate him as much as I should but what I do hate is the media w**kfest
Lampard goes to Chelski on 11:44 - Jul 4 with 1516 viewsBlackCrowe

At least Derby will go back to being called Derby now.

Welcome Frank Lampard's Chelsea.

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

Lampard goes to Chelski on 12:31 - Jul 4 with 1427 viewsElHoop

It depends on what you mean by 'doing well' next season. I can't see their squad being good enough to make the top four. Is anything better than seventh a good season?
Lampard goes to Chelski on 13:20 - Jul 4 with 1337 viewsMatch82

He may end up being a good manager. He's not yet. Good appointment, for us.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024