Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Y’know, I had a few pints.... 11:27 - Dec 22 with 1986 viewsBoston

In the Crown & Sceptre prior to the game. Fair crowd, recognized a few faces but...when did that little patio go in? Eighteen years since I last passed through the portals of that establishment, never really liked the place, but the outside area and prompt service has put it up in my book. Forgot about the need to have a rudimentary knowledge of abseiling when using the toilet.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Y’know, I had a few pints.... on 12:59 - Dec 22 with 1797 viewskingo

I used to go there back in the days when it was a proper boozer, with two bars and a blue and white Christmas tree. Too rammed for me these days.

RIP: Sniffer, Doug and Pat

Y’know, I had a few pints.... on 13:22 - Dec 22 with 1733 viewsBoston

Yes, a different pub and day all round. Problems with the Clapham trains when we got to Willesden Junction had us hopping on the Richmond branch, alighting at Acton Central then walking through the park onto the Uxbridge Rd. Never been to Rangers that way before, quite an easy stroll and seeing as we went to the C&S, probably the same distance as from Shepherds Bush Overground.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Y’know, I had a few pints.... on 19:33 - Dec 22 with 1460 viewsNorthernr

They did well to get us all served yesterday considering one half of the pub had no leccy - and that half included the bar and the kitchen!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024