Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Take a moment to remember 18:19 - Dec 29 with 1092 viewsHastings_Hoops

...in July, what was your prediction for the season?

We are 12 months ahead of other teams in the Championship in terms of Financial Fair Play (FFP). This summer, there will be a whole host of other teams suffering our plight, while we will hopefully be in a strong position of breaking even financially (within the confines of FFP), having assets to sell and having a strong and settled management & coaching team with a clear footballing identity.

Please everyone just back off from knee jerk reactions, tell those who sit next to you at Loftus Road the same and get behind the team to see them home to 4th bottom this season - remember what we all thought in July. Anything better is a bonus this season and the future could be very different.

Take a moment to remember on 18:30 - Dec 29 with 1050 viewsParkRoyalR

After getting out-played by Borehamwood and just about holding our own at Oxford, I still can't believe how Warburton managed to find a team to compete in the Championship in the following fortnight.
Take a moment to remember on 18:32 - Dec 29 with 1038 viewssilky

Echo your sentiments exactly. The team is expected to receive the criticism but there is a massive positive bigger picture at hand here.
[Post edited 29 Dec 2019 18:36]

Poll: Do you think this current QPR team has got what is takes to go up this year?

Take a moment to remember on 01:22 - Dec 30 with 848 viewssmegma

I said mid table
Take a moment to remember on 06:58 - Dec 30 with 765 viewsBenny_the_Ball

Sorry but I had higher expectations than you in July. Whilst it's useful to maintain perspective that doesn't mean that fans should just accept mediocrity. There is nothing knee jerk about the reactions as QPR are repeating the same mistakes over and over again. If you want 4th from bottom or higher then solutions need to be found to these mistakes.
Take a moment to remember on 09:31 - Dec 30 with 680 viewsPetros

We are in touching distance of being a top six side, which I never expected at all. A new and competent goalkeeper would help us considerably.
Take a moment to remember on 10:13 - Dec 30 with 633 viewsLongsufferingR

Take a moment to remember on 09:31 - Dec 30 by Petros

We are in touching distance of being a top six side, which I never expected at all. A new and competent goalkeeper would help us considerably.

.....and a striker of our own. Not sure why a lot of people have given up on Kelly though. Can't remember him costing us any goals, never mind as many as Lumley has. Give him a good run now he's fit again and let's see.

We have exceeded my expectations, but it does feel like a bit of wasted opportunity this season as we've seen so many points needlessly thrown away.
Take a moment to remember on 10:33 - Dec 30 with 606 viewsDorse

I said we'd be Champions, with over 100 points. Call me a pessimist if you must but I fear we will struggle to achieve this this now.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024