Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
This site has gone to sh#t with some posters 11:35 - Mar 9 with 3178 viewsqpr85

Now you may or may not have read anything I have put because frankly I don't post much cos it mostly gets ignored! But I still liked to read this site all day everyday.
When I first starting reading it, it was the only place to get a level headed view on QPR without everyone trying to be ITK. It was also a great place to go if you used to have a season ticket but got priced out of going cos of tango and cash.

But now after all the sh#t we as qpr fans have been through reading this load of arrogant Bo llocks has given me the right hump.

I will get onto the owner bashing in a second but first, when a qpr is unable to go for one reason or another and streaming is the only way we can watch a game does not mean we see less of the game than you. Frankly we see more with the age of the Internet it's arrogant to say you do. Second, as good as abdel was for us and as much as he's saying horrible things about us can't we just let him go?? We sound like a bunch of bunny boilers and women who have been cheated on. Did we really believe he loved qpr as much as we loved him?? Third: just because someone has an opinion on Harry, cool it blind faith cool it sucking up why have a go at them?? Do you really think harry is reading this site and will buy them a drink over someone who doesn't like him? Bugger me we are sitting pretty in the league a whole lot better than what any of us thought can we cut him and the guys who follow OUR team like we should a break we all are supposed to follow the same team aren't we??

Fourth: why the bloody hell when the times I can go do we look at each other like someone has just slapped our wives for singing?! Loftus road used to be jumping everywhere every time I went why aren't we now?? You can blame the family stand behind the loft all you like it doesn't stop people singing all over the ground.

Fifth: why don't we sing about the team we are playing? It's annoyed me since I started going 25 years ago surely we can break the trend and sing about the team we are playing rather than the scum??

Sixth: Why are we knocking tony fernandes he is the best thing to happen to this club since ahmit bahtal (sp) he is open honest and has tightened the purse strings since being in the championship so we go up fair and do not breach the financial fair play rules which only account for the time we are in the championship. What we spent trying to stay up has no relevance to the football league. It's stupid to want him gone he is young in this business and has learnt let's give him a break.

This site was great for debates now if you dare to think anything opposite to the cliques on here you are gonna get the keyboard mafia like you used to on fantasy island!!!

I guess this rant is to all you people moaning about the owners, managers and ex players get over it. Look back and think did you really think we'd be top 10 let alone top 4?? Let's get behind the lads and stop booing them as soon as they come one. Let's not argue with each other like the players did last year. Let's debate rather than making people feel like a twonk for wanting to voice an opinion that doesn't agree with yours. let's also stop thinking we are under the ownership of the likes of Thompson, wright or tango and cash because we certainly aren't!!
This site has gone to sh#t with some posters on 11:48 - Mar 9 with 3133 viewsTrom

Man rants at internet shocker.

Chill out it's only the internet fella.
This site has gone to sh#t with some posters on 11:53 - Mar 9 with 3118 viewsqpr85

This site has gone to sh#t with some posters on 11:48 - Mar 9 by Trom

Man rants at internet shocker.

Chill out it's only the internet fella.

I admit I've gone all out but it's not just the Internet people are getting overly frustrated because they believe the hype of the media and believe we should be wiping the floor with the team we have. But we shouldn't and we have been fighting umungst ourselves. This is the site I have loved to visit to get my fix of qpr and people are agreeing with the fights umungst our own it's ridiculous
This site has gone to sh#t with some posters on 11:54 - Mar 9 with 3113 viewsqpr85

Sorry I'll stop I've just woken up with a bug up my arse about it and it is a rant. So rant over
This site has gone to sh#t with some posters on 12:10 - Mar 9 with 3060 viewsJuzzie

Agree about people coming on here to WUM etc but that's life. If you don't like it, either click 'ignore user' or just don't reply. The less response they get the less likely they are to continue.

On things in general, we'll never agree but just have to deal with it, nothing wrong with having opinions. Some people are pro-Harry/TF/Adel etc and others are not. It'll always be like this.

Whilst I agree that watching games on TV or on a stream doesn't make you less of a fan, I don't agree you see the same game. On a screen you only see what the camera/director wants you to see, usually following the ball. There's so much other stuff going on that you can only see at the game. You feel a lot more too with the mood/atmosphere of the fans and with LR being such an enclosed ground, you can hear the players more especially if you're near the front.

Also, on TV it somehow seems slower paced. When I got home after the Leeds game, I watched about 30 mins of it on TV and it seemed so much faster at the game itself. On TV they seemed to have more time. I trust my eyes more than a camera and I reckon the game is faster in real life so it's easy to say players should have passed quicker or done this or that when watching it on TV but at the game, it really does seem like they have a nano-second to make a decision and execute it.

I think this could one of the reasons be why only people who were at the game should post on the "Rate the players" & "Have your say" links rather than those viewing a stream or listening to audio commentary/radio.

[Post edited 9 Mar 2014 12:15]
This site has gone to sh#t with some posters on 15:33 - Mar 9 with 2883 viewsINFIRMARY

Sry i did not read the starting post whats this all about ?

Poll: F@ck OFF Arry Now

This site has gone to sh#t with some posters on 15:39 - Mar 9 with 2865 viewsTacticalR

Who knows?

Air hostess clique

This site has gone to sh#t with some posters on 15:40 - Mar 9 with 2862 viewsJigsore

that needs a tl;dr

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

This site has gone to sh#t with some posters on 16:14 - Mar 9 with 2769 viewsToast_R

Who's Abdel?
Login to get fewer ads

This site has gone to sh#t with some posters on 16:24 - Mar 9 with 2744 viewsdermyqpr

Morrocan version of Peckham wheeler-dealer innit.
[Post edited 9 Mar 2014 16:27]
This site has gone to sh#t with some posters on 16:39 - Mar 9 with 2719 viewsPunteR

Why does Neil Warnock still call Taraabt Tarabat?

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

This site has gone to sh#t with some posters on 16:42 - Mar 9 with 2714 viewschris1969

This site has gone to sh#t with some posters on 16:39 - Mar 9 by PunteR

Why does Neil Warnock still call Taraabt Tarabat?

Abdel Tarbuck, I think he's a Morrocan gap toothed comedian
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024