Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Leeds make bid for Hogan 20:28 - May 5 with 16803 viewsTrue_blue

Leeds have today put a bid in off £900,000 for Scott Hogan... Surely we can't turn this down ??
Leeds make bid for Hogan on 20:30 - May 5 with 8716 views442Dale

Is there a source?

Inevitable pictures to follow.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Leeds make bid for Hogan on 20:30 - May 5 with 8717 viewsisitme

Supposedly Wolves have offered over a million? Ideally he wants to go somewhere where he is likely to play. That sell on fee could be very handy.
Leeds make bid for Hogan on 20:30 - May 5 with 8716 viewsseasidedale

We didnt turn the last bid down , it was Hogan who did, anyway where is your source from?
Leeds make bid for Hogan on 20:34 - May 5 with 8676 viewsTVOS1907

Leeds make bid for Hogan on 20:30 - May 5 by 442Dale

Is there a source?

Inevitable pictures to follow.

Probably from the same place the OP was told Hill won't be here next season.

http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/rochdale/forum/111584/new-hill-song-no.2/#
[Post edited 5 May 2014 20:34]

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Leeds make bid for Hogan on 20:35 - May 5 with 8672 viewsTrue_blue

Brother in law is a director at Leeds
Leeds make bid for Hogan on 20:37 - May 5 with 8657 viewsmightydale

Leeds make bid for Hogan on 20:35 - May 5 by True_blue

are you called billy ....

Poll: How many season tickets will we sell for next season

Leeds make bid for Hogan on 20:38 - May 5 with 8640 viewsTVOS1907

And he's going round telling Rochdale fans what his club is doing in the transfer market?

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Leeds make bid for Hogan on 20:40 - May 5 with 8623 viewsDaley_Lama

Leeds make bid for Hogan on 20:38 - May 5 by TVOS1907

And he's going round telling Rochdale fans what his club is doing in the transfer market?

Being open and above board is the watchword of Leeds directors, I think this should be taken as gospel myself.

Poll: DF in or out

Login to get fewer ads

Leeds make bid for Hogan on 20:44 - May 5 with 8592 viewsColDale

McDermott was at the Southend game recently. Talk was he was there to watch the Southend keeper rather than watching Hogan.
Leeds make bid for Hogan on 20:47 - May 5 with 8557 viewsD_Alien

Leeds make bid for Hogan on 20:30 - May 5 by seasidedale

We didnt turn the last bid down , it was Hogan who did, anyway where is your source from?

Disregarding the veracity of sources, I wonder if Scotty's recent injury problems might have made him re-consider his career options i.e. go for the money whilst he's still able to

Wouldn't blame him, next time a decent bid comes in (one hasn't yet)

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Leeds make bid for Hogan on 21:16 - May 5 with 8400 viewsPDIDDY

Bury probably put a bid in, plenty of dosh and love a crocked striker on big money

Gissa job

Leeds make bid for Hogan on 21:17 - May 5 with 8411 views100notout

Injuries or not the chance of playing for Leeds or Wolves would be much more attractive than Peterborough

Poll: So who do you believe - Hendo or the Board?

Leeds make bid for Hogan on 21:33 - May 5 with 8339 viewsDaley_Lama

900k would be 45% of Bury's £2M loan secured against their pointy corner flags.

It would also go a long way to Dale purchasing a different 45% that they are after.

That would be the ultimate irony, Dale getting full ownership through activities that could lead to Gigg Lane being flattened.

Poll: DF in or out

Leeds make bid for Hogan on 21:45 - May 5 with 8279 viewsPDIDDY

Leeds make bid for Hogan on 21:33 - May 5 by Daley_Lama

900k would be 45% of Bury's £2M loan secured against their pointy corner flags.

It would also go a long way to Dale purchasing a different 45% that they are after.

That would be the ultimate irony, Dale getting full ownership through activities that could lead to Gigg Lane being flattened.

Flattened? We have pointy flags, you have pink pants and keith hill masks. Forever in our shadow

Gissa job

Leeds make bid for Hogan on 23:31 - May 5 with 8096 viewsDiddyDave

Two clubs,Leeds and Wolves,both not exactly strapped with cash,offering that sort of money for a Championship Two striker who only scored 17 goals? I don`t think so. He has potential,no doubt,but that`s a lot of risky money that could be better spent for somebody who`s been there,done that. Obviously Dale have to cash in on Hogan simply for survival,but I think those figures are unrealistic and when he does go,it will probably go down as "undisclosed",so we`ll all be left wondering.
Leeds make bid for Hogan on 23:36 - May 5 with 8070 viewsRoChDaLe

Leeds make bid for Hogan on 23:31 - May 5 by DiddyDave

Two clubs,Leeds and Wolves,both not exactly strapped with cash,offering that sort of money for a Championship Two striker who only scored 17 goals? I don`t think so. He has potential,no doubt,but that`s a lot of risky money that could be better spent for somebody who`s been there,done that. Obviously Dale have to cash in on Hogan simply for survival,but I think those figures are unrealistic and when he does go,it will probably go down as "undisclosed",so we`ll all be left wondering.

well 800k was confirmed so these figures are definitely not unrealistic.

how is anthony elding still in league one?

Leeds make bid for Hogan on 23:47 - May 5 with 8046 viewsD_Dale

Leeds make bid for Hogan on 23:31 - May 5 by DiddyDave

17 goals in 33 league appearances, plus 2 FA Cup goals, including one that Leeds will know well. £900k wouldn't be excessive for a young player with that scoring record at the end of his first season, though I'd expect clubs interested in signing him would be inclined to wait to see him fully fit and playing again.
Leeds make bid for Hogan on 09:58 - May 6 with 7770 viewsParkinsGimp

Thats a good offer, I will be sorry to see him go , Hope KH has replacements in mind , since G Donnelly certainly wont get a sniff in league one and Bunney still bit too raw.
Good luck Scott Hogan , where ever you move too.
Leeds make bid for Hogan on 10:47 - May 6 with 7674 viewsoff2div1

Not a very good one, stepson works there and will tell me nowt because he has be told delicate info should not go out of the building.
Leeds make bid for Hogan on 11:34 - May 6 with 7579 viewsBarryStrange

Leeds make bid for Hogan on 23:47 - May 5 by D_Dale

17 goals in 33 league appearances, plus 2 FA Cup goals, including one that Leeds will know well. £900k wouldn't be excessive for a young player with that scoring record at the end of his first season, though I'd expect clubs interested in signing him would be inclined to wait to see him fully fit and playing again.

Sadly we will probably never know because of the fashion for "undisclosed" signings, but when you think they spent nothing like that on Matt Smith last summer, who had seen off Liverpool and scored twice against Everton, £900k seems a little excessive.

He has had a fantastic season, but only marginally better than Nicky Ajose's first season with us (13 in 28 games) and Ajose has subsequently never achieved anything above L2 level. If Hogan had 2 seasons like this one under his belt he would command more as he would be less of a risk. As he is, 900k would be an expensive gamble.

Personally I think he will start next season as a Dale player and be gone on deadline day, and you will be hoping for a decent sell-on. Sometimes they come off, sometimes they don't.
Leeds make bid for Hogan on 12:42 - May 6 with 7390 viewsAtThePeake

Leeds make bid for Hogan on 11:34 - May 6 by BarryStrange

Sadly we will probably never know because of the fashion for "undisclosed" signings, but when you think they spent nothing like that on Matt Smith last summer, who had seen off Liverpool and scored twice against Everton, £900k seems a little excessive.

He has had a fantastic season, but only marginally better than Nicky Ajose's first season with us (13 in 28 games) and Ajose has subsequently never achieved anything above L2 level. If Hogan had 2 seasons like this one under his belt he would command more as he would be less of a risk. As he is, 900k would be an expensive gamble.

Personally I think he will start next season as a Dale player and be gone on deadline day, and you will be hoping for a decent sell-on. Sometimes they come off, sometimes they don't.

He may have scored versus Everton and Liverpool but his league record was below average. Stunned he's managed as many as he has in the Championship to be honest.

The thing with Hogan is that he's pretty versatile. He showed earlier in the season he's' capable of playing wide or just off the striker as well.

Tangled up in blue.

Leeds make bid for Hogan on 12:52 - May 6 with 7349 viewsdingdangblue

Leeds make bid for Hogan on 11:34 - May 6 by BarryStrange

He's more Ross McCormick than Matt Smith. £900k is a steal.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Leeds make bid for Hogan on 13:22 - May 6 with 7263 viewspioneer

Keep him, his value will increase as he recovers from injury and performs at the higher level. I suspect any deal for him before he proves his recovery from injury will have so many clauses in it to protect the buyer it would not generate that much cash upfront.

Instead of focusing on selling assets as we move to a higher level we should be taking seriously increasing our revenue streams by introducing accountability for those responsible for marketing etc. Why didnt we have T shits made celebrating promotion for sale prior to the Newport game (and avialable for the open top bus parade) - would have sold like hot cakes? Its that can't be ar*ed attitude again. Instead the only significant things done to mark promotion were organised by the fans (pink pants) and a supplier to the club (Hill masks), none of which brought in revenue. Thats not a criticism of those 'events' - not meant to be revenue raisers, but where was the 'marketing department' last week.

Do we have any impending bills we are unable to pay without asset stripping - I thought not.
Leeds make bid for Hogan on 14:01 - May 6 with 7187 viewsMass_Debater

Leeds make bid for Hogan on 13:22 - May 6 by pioneer

Keep him, his value will increase as he recovers from injury and performs at the higher level. I suspect any deal for him before he proves his recovery from injury will have so many clauses in it to protect the buyer it would not generate that much cash upfront.

Instead of focusing on selling assets as we move to a higher level we should be taking seriously increasing our revenue streams by introducing accountability for those responsible for marketing etc. Why didnt we have T shits made celebrating promotion for sale prior to the Newport game (and avialable for the open top bus parade) - would have sold like hot cakes? Its that can't be ar*ed attitude again. Instead the only significant things done to mark promotion were organised by the fans (pink pants) and a supplier to the club (Hill masks), none of which brought in revenue. Thats not a criticism of those 'events' - not meant to be revenue raisers, but where was the 'marketing department' last week.

Do we have any impending bills we are unable to pay without asset stripping - I thought not.

I do hope 'T shits' was deliberate.
Leeds make bid for Hogan on 21:16 - May 6 with 6804 viewsoff2div1

Leeds make bid for Hogan on 12:52 - May 6 by dingdangblue

He's more Ross McCormick than Matt Smith. £900k is a steal.

Lots of teams in premier interested in Ross McCormack including West Ham so a good replacement with Leeds making a few quid to pay off some debts
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024