Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Kicking off in SAR 00:49 - May 13 with 3526 viewsSudbury_Hill_R

Anyone witness the fighting in A and B block SAR stand? Went on for quite a while and looked as though the stewards were on the receiving end from across where I was in Ellerslie.
Kicking off in SAR on 06:34 - May 13 with 3170 viewssmegma

Someone had nicked another blokes pie from W12. Or was it a programme ??
Kicking off in SAR on 07:53 - May 13 with 2953 viewsActonOccident

I sit on the edge of the aisle and a handful of us had to retreat a few seats in to avoid getting caught in the landslide of stewards. Irritating jobsworths or not, that was dangerous. I'm sure I saw a Carlsberg being confiscated in the run-up, but some wordsmiths on WATRB are saying an e-cig was involved. Club probably needs to work out its policy on those. Annoyingly cost me a few minutes of the match as I had to watch my back as opposed to the match.

Still, added a little colour to the night I suppose. Some drunken matey lost his seat in the fracas and ended up stuck next to me. He was convinced Austin's pen had put us up 2-1 and wouldn't let anyone tell him otherwise.
Kicking off in SAR on 08:56 - May 13 with 2717 viewsNortholt_Rs

Muggy stewards thinking they are the riot squad got a bit too handy with a fella and came well unstuck...been on the cards for a while now. Be more of it too unless the start acting differently towards us...

Scooters, Tunes, Trainers and QPR.

Kicking off in SAR on 09:16 - May 13 with 2632 viewsmorgantwin

Kicking off in SAR on 08:56 - May 13 by Northolt_Rs

Muggy stewards thinking they are the riot squad got a bit too handy with a fella and came well unstuck...been on the cards for a while now. Be more of it too unless the start acting differently towards us...

YES I SAW THAT AND HAVE NO IDEA WHAT WAS GOING ON,I SAW ALL THESE ORANGE COATS RUNNING ALL OVER THE PLACE AND THEY THEN APPEARED UP AT THE SA STAND

IT COULD HAVE BEEN SOMEONE WAS DRINKING A CAN OF BEER BUT IT WAS WEL;L OVER THE TOP

Poll: in last fifty years what was greatest ever atmosphere

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024