Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Got my tickets - travel advice/suggestions from the South West please 13:21 - May 20 with 2747 viewswhiffer

Got tickets on the general sale no bother. Usually drive from Somerset up the M5, park at somewhere like Hillingdon and get the train to Wembley. Any better suggestions? On Wembley Park station side of stadium.
Got my tickets - travel advice/suggestions from the South West please on 13:25 - May 20 with 2716 viewsdoogi55

stonevrige park near the ace cafe and about 30 mins walk up or willesden junction get the train from there to wembley central or stanmore
Got my tickets - travel advice/suggestions from the South West please on 13:39 - May 20 with 2682 viewsSouthBrentR

We are driving up from Devon, We are going to High Wycombe Raliway station. There is a multi story car park there (£4.5.0 for the day), the train is 3 stops to Wembley (25 mins). 2 every hour.
Got my tickets - travel advice/suggestions from the South West please on 14:38 - May 20 with 2627 viewsBathRanger

I considered driving from Bath but didn't want to risk getting stuck in traffic somewhere on the way (bank holiday weekend and obviously a lot of people travelling to NW London). So train to Paddington, across to Marylebone, train to Wembley Stadium is the route I'm taking.
Got my tickets - travel advice/suggestions from the South West please on 14:47 - May 20 with 2597 viewswombat

Got my tickets - travel advice/suggestions from the South West please on 14:38 - May 20 by BathRanger

I considered driving from Bath but didn't want to risk getting stuck in traffic somewhere on the way (bank holiday weekend and obviously a lot of people travelling to NW London). So train to Paddington, across to Marylebone, train to Wembley Stadium is the route I'm taking.

uxbridge is a decent place to park the car and also get a beer pre match , lot of fans coming to Wembley usually park there as well

Poll: which is your favouite foot

Got my tickets - travel advice/suggestions from the South West please on 14:59 - May 20 with 2571 viewsGloucs_R

Getting the train personally. Should be a few coming in from the West

Poll: Are we staying up?

Got my tickets - travel advice/suggestions from the South West please on 16:16 - May 20 with 2523 viewsTonto

I would drive to the Stanmore/Cannons Park area. I go to Cannons Park if I'm going to Wembley for the NFL games.

Theres lots of free parking around Cannons Park, 1 minute from the tube station. Its also "the other way" so you will get on an empty train instead of being crushed into one on the way home.

Why stop now, just when I'm hating it
Poll: Is it essential that QPR stay in the Borough of H&F?

Got my tickets - travel advice/suggestions from the South West please on 00:00 - May 22 with 2402 viewsPunteR

Got my tickets - travel advice/suggestions from the South West please on 16:16 - May 20 by Tonto

I would drive to the Stanmore/Cannons Park area. I go to Cannons Park if I'm going to Wembley for the NFL games.

Theres lots of free parking around Cannons Park, 1 minute from the tube station. Its also "the other way" so you will get on an empty train instead of being crushed into one on the way home.

Fast train Bracknell 10.30am to Clapham Junction - Wembley Central. I think that's the best route for me.

Train starts from Reading station.
[Post edited 22 May 2014 6:54]

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Got my tickets - travel advice/suggestions from the South West please on 08:36 - May 22 with 2323 viewsElHoop

Got my tickets - travel advice/suggestions from the South West please on 13:39 - May 20 by SouthBrentR

We are driving up from Devon, We are going to High Wycombe Raliway station. There is a multi story car park there (£4.5.0 for the day), the train is 3 stops to Wembley (25 mins). 2 every hour.

Yeah I'm going from Bracknell and getting a lift up to Wycombe for 11.00am to meet rest of the crew when the Bootlegger opens -- it's near the station. Never been to pub before but apparently it's the one.
Login to get fewer ads

Got my tickets - travel advice/suggestions from the South West please on 13:01 - May 22 with 2244 viewsgjc104

Im coming down from the North West as usual, so M6, M42, M40 to Hillindon, then tube direct to WEembley Park...24mins alledgedly!
Got my tickets - travel advice/suggestions from the South West please on 13:01 - May 22 with 2244 viewswhiffer

Thanks for the suggestions. Gonna drive to High Wycombe and take the train. Saves a bit of driving and seems to be cost effective, which is a consideration after having forked out 80 quid on a ticket!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024