Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Random irritations.. 09:32 - Jun 10 with 396953 viewsDiscodroid

state funded schools in birmingham calling children to islamic prayer over the playground speakers, eschewing music lessons music, segregation... and the bbc doing a 'what are british values 'phone in this morning. cunnys.

evening standard , who seem to be phasing out their female genital mutilation wall to wall coverage , for a 'say no to rape in war' campaign. to be published in depth every night,, along with pictures of skinny london supermodels falling out of night clubson cocaine and articles on womens shoes and hanbags which cost £15,000 each.

and articles on 'suuuper property dahrling' that cost £25 million for a studio flat in barnes .tedious double page spreads on walthamstow village , sandwiches that are made by freegans for £50...and avante garde homosexual dance troops from slovienia .this paper says nothing at all to the average londoner.

musicals , and the cast's of musicals, especially amateur ones in church halls,romford, last saturday night.
[Post edited 10 Jun 2014 12:29]

" I guess in four or five years, the new generation's music will be .. electronics, tapes. I can kind of envision .. maybe one person .. with a lot of machines, tapes, and electronics setups, singin or speaking .. and using machines " James Douglas Morrison | 1969

Random irritations.. on 19:24 - Mar 14 with 4298 viewsizlingtonhoop

Latest breathy cover bollox advert news...

See above.

Sweet Child o Mine.

Seen it twice now, whatever it's advertising left no impression on me...

Please stop.
Random irritations.. on 13:50 - Mar 26 with 4029 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

Random irritations.. on 14:06 - Feb 27 by johnhoop

People calling you up and trying to scam you on the phone. I have for quite a long time virtually stopped answering calls on my landline at all because the vast majority were hoax or scam calls but the scumbags now seem to be increasingly switching to trying it on your mobile number.
I had one a few days ago where some a-hole was trying to convince me my National Insurance number was about to be cancelled and I needed to press one to speak to an advisor to avoid this happening. Then my wife had a really unpleasant one a few minutes ago where the voice on the other end of the line was telling her “a warrant would be issued for her arrest” if she didn’t press one immediately.
We are both aware, as I am sure everyone on here is, that these things are scams and you don’t communicate with the perpetrators of them at all. But what if it had been someone really old and frail as the targets often are, who could have been made seriously ill by the shock and stress of such a call.
I really think Government agencies at an international level need to treat this problem a lot more seriously. At the moment It just seems to be treated as a minor irritation that people just have to live with.

Getting loads of cold callers at the moment. Think they’re coming from India going by the accent.

One I had earlier claimed his name was “Jack Barker”.
Another was simply “Roger”.

Poll: Expectations for this season?

Random irritations.. on 13:23 - Mar 30 with 3899 viewstraininvain

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-56568473

The opening two paragraphs. Don’t know whether to laugh or cry.

A school claims to have almost eliminated bullying by banning games like football at break times.

Instead, students at Hackney New School participate in supervised quizzes, poetry recitals and other activities, including chess and choir clubs.
Random irritations.. on 17:38 - Mar 30 with 3836 viewshantssi

Random irritations.. on 13:23 - Mar 30 by traininvain

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-56568473

The opening two paragraphs. Don’t know whether to laugh or cry.

A school claims to have almost eliminated bullying by banning games like football at break times.

Instead, students at Hackney New School participate in supervised quizzes, poetry recitals and other activities, including chess and choir clubs.

I’d have said that story has been published 2 days early by mistake!
Random irritations.. on 19:06 - Mar 30 with 3811 viewsdezzar

As soon the sun comes out the twunt next door decides to operate lawnmowers . pressure washers , hedge cutters all day when im trying to relax with a beer , grrr
Random irritations.. on 19:14 - Mar 30 with 3800 viewsloftboy

Whilst cutting the grass, pressure washing the patio the pisshead next door disturbs me making bear like noises GRR. 😂😂😂

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Random irritations.. on 20:06 - Mar 30 with 3780 viewsdezzar

Random irritations.. on 19:14 - Mar 30 by loftboy

Whilst cutting the grass, pressure washing the patio the pisshead next door disturbs me making bear like noises GRR. 😂😂😂

Random irritations.. on 07:47 - Mar 31 with 3721 viewsRs_Holy

probably already been said but that blokes voice in the ASDA adverts.... AAAAAAAAAAGH!
[Post edited 31 Mar 2021 7:55]
Login to get fewer ads

Random irritations.. on 09:35 - Mar 31 with 3654 viewsMyke

Dog food tins where the little pull tab breaks off before the lid is peeled back, forcing me to go in search of a prehistoric tin-opener
Random irritations.. on 15:08 - Mar 31 with 3618 viewsMickS

Random irritations.. on 19:06 - Mar 30 by dezzar

As soon the sun comes out the twunt next door decides to operate lawnmowers . pressure washers , hedge cutters all day when im trying to relax with a beer , grrr

Yep - they’ve started. 5hit charcoal/self lighting charcoal that stinks and covers our garden in a low lying cloud of grey choking smoke or whatever it is. I just know your food is going to taste like paraffin mate.
Random irritations.. on 15:43 - Mar 31 with 3591 viewsMetallica_Hoop

Random irritations.. on 09:35 - Mar 31 by Myke

Dog food tins where the little pull tab breaks off before the lid is peeled back, forcing me to go in search of a prehistoric tin-opener

That happened to me with a can of Prince's corned beef I was trying out to see if it tasted different to readily sliced.

I was at work no tin opener (at that time), took a hacksaw to it but realised I was mixing old metal filings and other shit with it so threw it in the bin.

My mate started laughing the minute the key/tab snapped. *unt

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Random irritations.. on 16:06 - Mar 31 with 3572 viewsQPRSteve

Don't know if its still there as I now live in Cardiff.

On the Fulham Palace Road entrance to the Hammersmith Broadway complex there is a Macdonalds sign saying its 50 meters away. Its fûcking METRES !!!!

Always piśsed me off whenever I saw it.
Random irritations.. on 16:30 - Mar 31 with 3561 viewsted_hendrix

Random irritations.. on 15:43 - Mar 31 by Metallica_Hoop

That happened to me with a can of Prince's corned beef I was trying out to see if it tasted different to readily sliced.

I was at work no tin opener (at that time), took a hacksaw to it but realised I was mixing old metal filings and other shit with it so threw it in the bin.

My mate started laughing the minute the key/tab snapped. *unt

Slices of corned beef are naughty and should be made illegal, corned beef should only come out of a can It's the English and proper way of eating corned beef, big chunks of it with dollops of Branston pickle as required.

In addition

Three maybe four corned beef fritters will give you a 'high' comparable to dropping an LSD tab any day.

Providing you can open the can of course.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Random irritations.. on 01:17 - Apr 1 with 3503 viewsDorse

Random irritations.. on 16:30 - Mar 31 by ted_hendrix

Slices of corned beef are naughty and should be made illegal, corned beef should only come out of a can It's the English and proper way of eating corned beef, big chunks of it with dollops of Branston pickle as required.

In addition

Three maybe four corned beef fritters will give you a 'high' comparable to dropping an LSD tab any day.

The illegal corned beef trade is ruining this country. Gangs of tracksuited scratters ferrying illicit luncheon meat to twitching junky pensioners willing to spend their last penny on that sweet, sweet high. County lines delicatessens springing up all over. You couldn't make it up.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Random irritations.. on 12:25 - Apr 1 with 3425 viewsRs_Holy

Random irritations.. on 16:30 - Mar 31 by ted_hendrix

In addition

Only times I've had corned beef fritters were when mum used to make them.... (we are talking 40 plus years ago).
As a kid it would be 2 fritters, some buttery mash and some baked beans.... One of the nicest things I have ever eaten... (and I've eaten a lot of nice food).
I tried explaining Corned Beef Fritters to a work colleague a few months ago and he said "sounds like a sausage in batter". I had to explain to him that "its that sort of thing except WAY, WAY nicer."
Might have to have ago at making some this weekend :) ... not sure I can make them as good as mum used to tho?
Random irritations.. on 12:27 - Apr 1 with 3421 viewsloftboy

Random irritations.. on 12:25 - Apr 1 by Rs_Holy

Only times I've had corned beef fritters were when mum used to make them.... (we are talking 40 plus years ago).
As a kid it would be 2 fritters, some buttery mash and some baked beans.... One of the nicest things I have ever eaten... (and I've eaten a lot of nice food).
I tried explaining Corned Beef Fritters to a work colleague a few months ago and he said "sounds like a sausage in batter". I had to explain to him that "its that sort of thing except WAY, WAY nicer."
Might have to have ago at making some this weekend :) ... not sure I can make them as good as mum used to tho?

I substitute for a spam fritter though!

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Random irritations.. on 12:29 - Apr 1 with 3418 viewsRs_Holy

Random irritations.. on 12:27 - Apr 1 by loftboy

I substitute for a spam fritter though!

Interesting... I might have to make both and do a taste test :)
Random irritations.. on 07:15 - Apr 3 with 3350 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

The COOP radio adverts claiming how proud they are that their Easter Egg doesn’t use plastic packaging this year.

Erm unfortunately everything else you sell does though...
[Post edited 3 Apr 2021 7:58]

Random irritations.. on 07:40 - Apr 3 with 3343 viewsWatford_Ranger

People getting old and complaining chocolate is too sweet nowadays every Easter. Yeah you got old and your taste buds changed. It’s why you now like red wine and olives.
Random irritations.. on 08:11 - Apr 3 with 3334 viewsenfieldargh

Random irritations.. on 01:17 - Apr 1 by Dorse

The illegal corned beef trade is ruining this country. Gangs of tracksuited scratters ferrying illicit luncheon meat to twitching junky pensioners willing to spend their last penny on that sweet, sweet high. County lines delicatessens springing up all over. You couldn't make it up.

I need to inform you that a large majority of imported corned beef from Brazil is handled and overseen by a QPR supporter. True
I mean how do you think we managed to get Julio Ceasar

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Random irritations.. on 16:18 - Jun 20 with 3022 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

Why do people throw shopping trolleys into rivers?

Random irritations.. on 18:01 - Jun 20 with 2941 viewshantssi

Random irritations.. on 16:18 - Jun 20 by CliveWilsonSaid

Anybody who litters.
Random irritations.. on 11:59 - Jun 21 with 2799 viewspeejaybee

Random irritations.. on 16:18 - Jun 20 by CliveWilsonSaid

Would be good if trolleys could throw people into rivers.

If at first you dont succeed, pack up and f**k off home.

Random irritations.. on 14:28 - Jun 21 with 2743 viewsderbyhoop

Misuse of the English language.

It is "would have" NOT would of
Loose/looser is something that is not tight.
The opposite of win is LOSE
There/their/they're
There is the opposite of HERE
THEIR belongs to them
They're is an abbreviation of They are.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Random irritations.. on 15:57 - Jun 21 with 2715 viewsMick_S

Numan adverts. F uckrightoff.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024