Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Random irritations.. 09:32 - Jun 10 with 397121 viewsDiscodroid

state funded schools in birmingham calling children to islamic prayer over the playground speakers, eschewing music lessons music, segregation... and the bbc doing a 'what are british values 'phone in this morning. cunnys.

evening standard , who seem to be phasing out their female genital mutilation wall to wall coverage , for a 'say no to rape in war' campaign. to be published in depth every night,, along with pictures of skinny london supermodels falling out of night clubson cocaine and articles on womens shoes and hanbags which cost £15,000 each.

and articles on 'suuuper property dahrling' that cost £25 million for a studio flat in barnes .tedious double page spreads on walthamstow village , sandwiches that are made by freegans for £50...and avante garde homosexual dance troops from slovienia .this paper says nothing at all to the average londoner.

musicals , and the cast's of musicals, especially amateur ones in church halls,romford, last saturday night.
[Post edited 10 Jun 2014 12:29]

" I guess in four or five years, the new generation's music will be .. electronics, tapes. I can kind of envision .. maybe one person .. with a lot of machines, tapes, and electronics setups, singin or speaking .. and using machines " James Douglas Morrison | 1969

Random irritations.. on 17:22 - Feb 6 with 5204 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

Random irritations.. on 13:38 - Jan 6 by TheChef

This thread popping up every two to three months.

🙋🏼‍♂️

Why are mobile phones so obsessed about us calling the emergency services? I mean how often do people have to call for them and wouldn't they just phone 999?

Poll: Expectations for this season?

Random irritations.. on 12:02 - Feb 10 with 5059 viewsjohann28

I found myself stranded in a real shthole called Havant late last night owing to a train connection gone titsup. Two hours to kill, so went to get a coffee. Surly looking Adams family type just about to lock up, looks at me with the eyes of Medusa. Sorry, I say, is it too late to get a coffee? She says nothing, but turns to the machine and presses a button or two, then hands me the cup of filth. £4.50 she says. Jeepers, I say, but not willing to argue, I start counting the pennies. I've got 4.38 pence. Well, I say, I can give you £4.38 in change or use a credit card?

Can't do cards now, she says, turns around, and pours it down the sink.

I was going to ask if she was happy in her work, but thought better of it.
Random irritations.. on 17:38 - Feb 10 with 4975 viewsMick_S

Random irritations.. on 12:02 - Feb 10 by johann28

I found myself stranded in a real shthole called Havant late last night owing to a train connection gone titsup. Two hours to kill, so went to get a coffee. Surly looking Adams family type just about to lock up, looks at me with the eyes of Medusa. Sorry, I say, is it too late to get a coffee? She says nothing, but turns to the machine and presses a button or two, then hands me the cup of filth. £4.50 she says. Jeepers, I say, but not willing to argue, I start counting the pennies. I've got 4.38 pence. Well, I say, I can give you £4.38 in change or use a credit card?

Can't do cards now, she says, turns around, and pours it down the sink.

I was going to ask if she was happy in her work, but thought better of it.

You’d have been ok as she’d poured the scalding fluid away.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Random irritations.. on 22:08 - Mar 5 with 4783 viewsaston_hoop

Restaurants serving 'street food'. If you've cooked and served me it in your restaurant then charged me 20 notes for the privilege, its bloody restaurant food.

Yoann Barbet free kicks.

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Random irritations.. on 12:16 - Mar 7 with 4622 viewsLogman

People who don't have any regard for the war. Was in a pub on Saturday evening and overheard two people talking about the coverage on the t.v. saying 'The problem is, it's always the same news.' Friends who don't know what is going on also go down in my opinion.
Random irritations.. on 01:07 - Mar 11 with 4434 viewsMiss_Terraces

The acronym goat, Muhammad Ali and Pele were The Greatest.
Of all time not only does not add anything but you're comparing the best Sportsmen with an animal that is prey rather than a predator.
Big Cats, Bears, Sharks, Snakes are suitable animals to be associated with Sportsmen, goats are not

Poll: Why are you a QPR supporter?

Random irritations.. on 08:57 - Mar 11 with 4348 viewsTheChef

Random irritations.. on 01:07 - Mar 11 by Miss_Terraces

The acronym goat, Muhammad Ali and Pele were The Greatest.
Of all time not only does not add anything but you're comparing the best Sportsmen with an animal that is prey rather than a predator.
Big Cats, Bears, Sharks, Snakes are suitable animals to be associated with Sportsmen, goats are not

Which then begs the question - who is the GOAT goat?

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Random irritations.. on 09:59 - Mar 11 with 4294 viewsJuzzie

Random irritations.. on 08:57 - Mar 11 by TheChef

Which then begs the question - who is the GOAT goat?

Billy?
Login to get fewer ads

Random irritations.. on 13:14 - Mar 11 with 4214 viewsted_hendrix

Sainsbury's oven ready kippers plastic packaging, the plastic is scissor resistant, sharp knife resistant, blow torch resistant, angle grinder resistant, hacksaw resistant to name but a few kitchen implements.
Wednesday nights tea of kippers and marrowfat peas was frankly a disaster;
Lots of marrowfat peas mixed in with bits of kipper and small chunks of rock hard bloody plastic that resulted in me spending Wednesday night being loudly and unnecessarily flatulent.

I've e-mailed Sainsbury's complaining in the strongest possibel terms.

I do like a kipper.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Random irritations.. on 13:38 - Mar 11 with 4182 viewsSuperhoop83

Random irritations.. on 13:14 - Mar 11 by ted_hendrix

Sainsbury's oven ready kippers plastic packaging, the plastic is scissor resistant, sharp knife resistant, blow torch resistant, angle grinder resistant, hacksaw resistant to name but a few kitchen implements.
Wednesday nights tea of kippers and marrowfat peas was frankly a disaster;
Lots of marrowfat peas mixed in with bits of kipper and small chunks of rock hard bloody plastic that resulted in me spending Wednesday night being loudly and unnecessarily flatulent.

I've e-mailed Sainsbury's complaining in the strongest possibel terms.

I do like a kipper.

Suffering since 1978.

Random irritations.. on 11:46 - Mar 31 with 3909 viewsJuzzie

On my way to work today a guy on an electric bicycle was keeping up with the flow of traffic for at least 1 1/2 miles before turning off (through a red light of course) and in that time he never pedalled once. Judging by his body posture I doubt he pedalled the whole journey.

It looked like this;

At what point does an electric bicycle become an electric scooter which, of course, is subject to all the laws & requirements such as registration, insurance, helmet etc?
[Post edited 31 Mar 2022 11:57]
Random irritations.. on 11:49 - Mar 31 with 3888 viewsTheChef

Random irritations.. on 11:46 - Mar 31 by Juzzie

On my way to work today a guy on an electric bicycle was keeping up with the flow of traffic for at least 1 1/2 miles before turning off (through a red light of course) and in that time he never pedalled once. Judging by his body posture I doubt he pedalled the whole journey.

It looked like this;

At what point does an electric bicycle become an electric scooter which, of course, is subject to all the laws & requirements such as registration, insurance, helmet etc?

Outrage!

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Random irritations.. on 11:59 - Mar 31 with 3855 viewsJuzzie

Random irritations.. on 11:49 - Mar 31 by TheChef

Outrage!

Well, yes. It was a powered two wheeler vehicle doing 25+ mph which should have to comply the same as a 50cc scooter, for example. Just 'cos it's electric why should they be exempt?
Random irritations.. on 12:11 - Mar 31 with 3826 viewsLanhoop

Random irritations.. on 11:59 - Mar 31 by Juzzie

Well, yes. It was a powered two wheeler vehicle doing 25+ mph which should have to comply the same as a 50cc scooter, for example. Just 'cos it's electric why should they be exempt?

It's not. Supposed to be 15mph max from electric power.
Random irritations.. on 12:28 - Mar 31 with 3805 viewsJuzzie

Random irritations.. on 12:11 - Mar 31 by Lanhoop

It's not. Supposed to be 15mph max from electric power.

I was doing at least 20mph and he was keeping up with me!

edit: there are plenty of these bikes for sale that do well over 15mph (also, the legal max motor power is 250W) .
The Cyrusher, for example, does between 26-28mph and motors of 500-750W that are openly for sale in the UK without any 'not for road use' type of disclaimer that I can see on their website (unless it's buried very deep).

[Post edited 1 Apr 2022 15:35]
Random irritations.. on 19:32 - May 1 with 3448 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

Robert Mitcham.

Was he tall or was he short? Was he hard? Was he handsome? Was he ugly? Was he a good actor? Was he the greatest actor?
[Post edited 1 May 2022 21:31]

Poll: Expectations for this season?

Random irritations.. on 08:53 - May 2 with 3332 viewsstevec

I just googled ‘Dominator’ as you do first thing in the morning and found myself looking at tractors and combine harvesters.

Has the world gone mad?
Random irritations.. on 10:09 - May 2 with 3271 viewsJimmyR

Random irritations.. on 11:46 - Mar 31 by Juzzie

It looked like this;

When it weighs two tonnes and takes 50 feet to stop
Random irritations.. on 15:28 - May 3 with 3190 viewsPinnerPaul

"How important could that goal be"

Some like Jonathan Pearce have been using that line for a few months now!

Aaaggghhhh!
Random irritations.. on 19:49 - May 3 with 3125 viewsGalileo

Random irritations.. on 15:28 - May 3 by PinnerPaul

"How important could that goal be"

Some like Jonathan Pearce have been using that line for a few months now!

Aaaggghhhh!

So called pundits and their over reliance and often in appropriate use of the word “that” whilst talking shit€

almost every goal scored being described as outstanding, amazing, brilliant, superb etc.
Random irritations.. on 20:30 - May 3 with 3092 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Random irritations.. on 19:49 - May 3 by Galileo

So called pundits and their over reliance and often in appropriate use of the word “that” whilst talking shit€

almost every goal scored being described as outstanding, amazing, brilliant, superb etc.

There was a great example of this over-reliance on superlatives in the Cork v Clare hurling match on Sunday:

"Patrick Horgan...unerring on frees...he's missed three today...."
So? Quite a bit of erring then?

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Random irritations.. on 15:19 - May 4 with 2957 viewsizlingtonhoop

premier league bigbollox.

This morning on five, chris latchem said, a supporter himself, said the seasonal town of Bournemouth needs Premier league football to bring the money in. I'm paraphrasing.

Average attendance 18-19: 10532
Average attendance 21-22: 9,585

Either, 1. those 1000 extra Premier league fans spend enough to keep a seaside town afloat during the winter.

Or 2. Premier league fans bring in a lot more money than championship fans - bearing in mind 80+% of them are going to be exactly the same (home) fans.

Or 3. Bulllshit
Random irritations.. on 15:25 - May 4 with 2938 viewsPinnerPaul

Random irritations.. on 15:19 - May 4 by izlingtonhoop

premier league bigbollox.

This morning on five, chris latchem said, a supporter himself, said the seasonal town of Bournemouth needs Premier league football to bring the money in. I'm paraphrasing.

Average attendance 18-19: 10532
Average attendance 21-22: 9,585

Either, 1. those 1000 extra Premier league fans spend enough to keep a seaside town afloat during the winter.

Or 2. Premier league fans bring in a lot more money than championship fans - bearing in mind 80+% of them are going to be exactly the same (home) fans.

Or 3. Bulllshit

Maybe trying to deflect from the fact that Bournemouth FC actually need a Russian to 'bring the money in'
Random irritations.. on 15:58 - Sep 10 with 2539 viewsR_from_afar

Chelsea branded Cadbury's Dairy Milk chocolate on sale in a post office!

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Random irritations.. on 17:50 - Sep 10 with 2473 viewsJuzzie

People starting similar threads

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/forum/289390/things-tha
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024