Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Random irritations.. 09:32 - Jun 10 with 396969 viewsDiscodroid

state funded schools in birmingham calling children to islamic prayer over the playground speakers, eschewing music lessons music, segregation... and the bbc doing a 'what are british values 'phone in this morning. cunnys.

evening standard , who seem to be phasing out their female genital mutilation wall to wall coverage , for a 'say no to rape in war' campaign. to be published in depth every night,, along with pictures of skinny london supermodels falling out of night clubson cocaine and articles on womens shoes and hanbags which cost £15,000 each.

and articles on 'suuuper property dahrling' that cost £25 million for a studio flat in barnes .tedious double page spreads on walthamstow village , sandwiches that are made by freegans for £50...and avante garde homosexual dance troops from slovienia .this paper says nothing at all to the average londoner.

musicals , and the cast's of musicals, especially amateur ones in church halls,romford, last saturday night.
[Post edited 10 Jun 2014 12:29]

" I guess in four or five years, the new generation's music will be .. electronics, tapes. I can kind of envision .. maybe one person .. with a lot of machines, tapes, and electronics setups, singin or speaking .. and using machines " James Douglas Morrison | 1969

Random irritations.. on 20:36 - Apr 16 with 3027 viewsCateLeBonR

If I buy a box of triple cooked chips from the supermarket. Then cook them are they now quadruple cooked chips or were they only double cooked before?
Random irritations.. on 07:52 - Jun 8 with 2807 viewsizlingtonhoop

Ultra processed foods.

The latest bogeyman about to kill us all, according to the usual type of sanctimonious worry-guts dietary know it alls.

And R5.

Shuddup and pass the Digestives (McVities only, mind).
Random irritations.. on 10:42 - Jun 8 with 2752 viewsAirtomoreira

Random irritations.. on 13:29 - Feb 3 by R_from_afar

First world problem alert: I really don't like ticking clocks, they really annoy me. I don't like the constant noise and if we are staying over with friends and there is a ticking timepiece in our bedroom, I have to deactivate it. If I don't, I find myself starting to breathe in time with the ticks

Recently, we redecorated our kitchen and the existing el cheapo Ikea clock, chic though it is, is the wrong colour, so it was replaced with a similar cheap but stylish model in a different colour. Mrs R from Afar bought it, and I like the look of it, but imagine my horror when we fired it up and discovered that it has a very loud tick (sigh ).

Now, things have gone further downhill: The blighter not only still ticks for England, it has stopped telling the time! The hands appear to be stuck, but whatever the problem is is not impeding the ticking.

I feel your pain. I am exactly the same.
Random irritations.. on 10:58 - Jun 8 with 2727 viewsTheChef

30 degree heat apparently now comes with a health warning - rather than, er, hot weather that you might expect in summer which we've had over the last umpteen centuries.

This country.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Random irritations.. on 11:14 - Jun 8 with 2708 viewsSonofpugwash

Jehovah's Burglars.
"What are your beliefs?" I asked one.
"We believe you have a lot of valuables" came the reply.
No matter where you go they will find you so I keep a hose attached to the high pressure septic tank pump handy just outside.

Poll: Dykes - love him or hate him?

Random irritations.. on 11:25 - Jun 8 with 2707 viewsCateLeBonR

Random irritations.. on 10:58 - Jun 8 by TheChef

30 degree heat apparently now comes with a health warning - rather than, er, hot weather that you might expect in summer which we've had over the last umpteen centuries.

This country.

Barbeque summers. Those were the days
Random irritations.. on 13:36 - Jun 8 with 2663 viewsSonofpugwash

Half full/flat packets of crisps.

Random irritations.. on 08:31 - Jun 9 with 2561 viewsSonofpugwash

When did "Porridge" become "Overnight Oats"?

Login to get fewer ads

Random irritations.. on 10:56 - Jun 9 with 2538 viewsMrSheen

Probably done already, but the banner ad at the top of this site appearing about three seconds behind every other part, just as you are clicking on a link. Bonus points if it takes you through to whatever terrible clothes they're offering.

I promised Clive I'd never use an ad-blocker
Random irritations.. on 12:13 - Jun 9 with 2492 viewsBluce_Ree

Random irritations.. on 13:36 - Jun 8 by Sonofpugwash

Half full/flat packets of crisps.

This.

F*ck you, Lineker. I'm not trying to buy a bag of air here.

Also, neighbours who BBQ. Motherf*cker, I bring you my home-baked brownies like three or four times a year (my neighbours are old and I'm a lot less of a tw@t in real life than on this forum) and I can't get one of those delicious smelling sausages?

Cats shitting in my flower bed. F*ck off, feline f*ckwit. How about I shit in your bed? Actually, I wouldn't mind if the cat in question would show up in the day for a bit of a fuss, I quite like a cat, but no it's a nocturnal shit ninja.

Also, more generally, why the f*ck is everything so LOUD now? Why can't I go anywhere without getting deafened? Like I was in a bar before a comedy show and it was like being at a gig. Couldn't hear anyone talk. But it's not just there. The cinema can literally f*ck off. The gym. Any place that does good burgers. I can't even go in a JD Sports for fear of my eardrums literally melting. Turn it down, c*nts, we can hear it. Whatever it is, we can f**king hear it. Also, f**k off buskers. If you're playing Hey Jude, how about you don't make it sound like a Cannibal Corpse concert in my face.

Also, f**k Hey Jude. It's shit.

Also, working today. It's 20 degrees and sunny. The f*ck am I doing on Excel? I only get to live once and I'm doing this shit. Ain't no job for no man, I should be out there getting skin cancer direct like a VIKING.

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

Random irritations.. on 12:20 - Jun 9 with 2484 viewsjohnhoop

Random irritations.. on 08:31 - Jun 9 by Sonofpugwash

“Overnight oats” sounds like something else entirely.
Random irritations.. on 15:52 - Jun 10 with 2361 viewsBluce_Ree

Motherf*cker.

I'm on my garden swing under a couple of umbrellas living my best life but some house nearby has their grandkids over and are now playing some overproduction RnB pop dogshit that I can hear.

Legally I should be allowed to execute them in front of their kids but no I've just got to take it. Luckily I bought some noise cancelling ear buds for the gym and can play my stuff instead.

Random irritations.. on 14:26 - Jun 30 with 2189 viewsBluce_Ree

I'll tell you what f**ks me off.

I live in the north but I'm a Londoner at heart.

I'm sick of people saying to me that people from London are unfriendly. Listen, c**t, I've taken the time to say hello, have a chat, ask you about yourself and you're saying that my people are unfriendly?

The reason no-one on the Tube is talking to you is because they're a) on the Tube, b) probably listening to music, c) most likely French or something. We all grew up being hassled by religious people on the Tube and now we ignore everyone. You have to. It's survival.

Real Londoners are friendly, you just haven't met enough of them.

It's you who voted Brexit because you hate everyone in Europe and it's probably you that's just had your toddler killed by the American Bully XL that you bought off "Darren down the pub."

Eat my shit, I'm friendly as f*ck.

Random irritations.. on 16:57 - Jun 30 with 2115 viewsRamseyR

Random irritations.. on 14:26 - Jun 30 by Bluce_Ree

I'm sick of people saying to me that people from London are unfriendly. Listen, c**t, I've taken the time to say hello, have a chat, ask you about yourself and you're saying that my people are unfriendly?

The reason no-one on the Tube is talking to you is because they're a) on the Tube, b) probably listening to music, c) most likely French or something. We all grew up being hassled by religious people on the Tube and now we ignore everyone. You have to. It's survival.

It's you who voted Brexit because you hate everyone in Europe and it's probably you that's just had your toddler killed by the American Bully XL that you bought off "Darren down the pub."

Keep them coming Bluce. We seem like kindred spirits.
Random irritations.. on 17:14 - Jun 30 with 2099 viewsMick_S

Bluce, please say hello from Mick in London. Tell them I hope they are all ok and doing well. Thinking of them.

Oh yeah, sorry -
[Post edited 30 Jun 2023 17:15]

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Random irritations.. on 17:22 - Jul 1 with 2033 viewsDorse

Random irritations.. on 14:26 - Jun 30 by Bluce_Ree

Oi. Northern people. Talk proper.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Random irritations.. on 21:28 - Jul 1 with 1965 viewsRebalhoop

Noisy,popping,farting exhaust pipes on cars,there is fkin loads of them round here,all day and night.
One cockhead likes to go under low bridges really slow,then accelerate to make as much noise as possible,which scares the beejeezus out of my dog, and the cars are always clapped out old heaps and the drivers old enough to know better…..dicks
Random irritations.. on 13:56 - Jul 2 with 1874 viewsjohncharles

Random irritations.. on 08:31 - Jun 9 by Sonofpugwash

When you home with the gorgeous young lady you’ve been chatting up all evening says do you fancy some overnight oats and brings you a bowl of porridge 😡

Strong and stable my arse.

Random irritations.. on 19:23 - Jul 17 with 1676 viewsloftboy

Northerners calling food “scran” don’t know why but it winds me up. Likewise the same northerners calling a crusty roll a cob or a breadcake

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Random irritations.. on 19:29 - Jul 17 with 1663 viewsBluce_Ree

Random irritations.. on 19:23 - Jul 17 by loftboy

Northerners calling food “scran” don’t know why but it winds me up. Likewise the same northerners calling a crusty roll a cob or a breadcake

Where I live they call a bread roll a 'barm' which is odd but odder than that is that they'll put a pie right in that motherf**ker. Pie in a barm. No f**king about.

The thing is, a chicken and mushroom pie in a barm/bread roll is f**king EXCELLENT.

Random irritations.. on 20:11 - Jul 17 with 1614 viewsCateLeBonR

Random irritations.. on 19:29 - Jul 17 by Bluce_Ree

Where I live they call a bread roll a 'barm' which is odd but odder than that is that they'll put a pie right in that motherf**ker. Pie in a barm. No f**king about.

The thing is, a chicken and mushroom pie in a barm/bread roll is f**king EXCELLENT.

I need some time to think about this 🤤
Random irritations.. on 20:19 - Jul 17 with 1595 viewsdistortR

Random irritations.. on 20:11 - Jul 17 by CateLeBonR

I need some time to think about this 🤤

I'm up North, and then chuck a left. If you end up at McCarthy's Isle, you've gone too far.
Anyway, we don't do that, but we do a lot of this....

Random irritations.. on 20:27 - Jul 17 with 1573 viewsted_hendrix

Kippers packed in non-removal harder than tank armour plastic.

TV dinners for two that are only just big enough for a skinny f ucking millipede.

Volvo cars and they're stupid non indicating drivers with they're stupid private number plates MINGE XC40.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Random irritations.. on 20:27 - Jul 17 with 1573 viewsloftboy

Random irritations.. on 20:19 - Jul 17 by distortR

I'm up North, and then chuck a left. If you end up at McCarthy's Isle, you've gone too far.
Anyway, we don't do that, but we do a lot of this....

Not normally an advocate of gravy on chips but that looks delicious with all that cheese.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Random irritations.. on 20:32 - Jul 17 with 1567 viewsdistortR

Random irritations.. on 20:27 - Jul 17 by loftboy

Not normally an advocate of gravy on chips but that looks delicious with all that cheese.

It is, mate!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024