Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Random irritations.. 09:32 - Jun 10 with 396990 viewsDiscodroid

state funded schools in birmingham calling children to islamic prayer over the playground speakers, eschewing music lessons music, segregation... and the bbc doing a 'what are british values 'phone in this morning. cunnys.

evening standard , who seem to be phasing out their female genital mutilation wall to wall coverage , for a 'say no to rape in war' campaign. to be published in depth every night,, along with pictures of skinny london supermodels falling out of night clubson cocaine and articles on womens shoes and hanbags which cost £15,000 each.

and articles on 'suuuper property dahrling' that cost £25 million for a studio flat in barnes .tedious double page spreads on walthamstow village , sandwiches that are made by freegans for £50...and avante garde homosexual dance troops from slovienia .this paper says nothing at all to the average londoner.

musicals , and the cast's of musicals, especially amateur ones in church halls,romford, last saturday night.
[Post edited 10 Jun 2014 12:29]

" I guess in four or five years, the new generation's music will be .. electronics, tapes. I can kind of envision .. maybe one person .. with a lot of machines, tapes, and electronics setups, singin or speaking .. and using machines " James Douglas Morrison | 1969

Random irritations.. on 22:36 - Jul 17 with 3695 viewsDorse

Random irritations.. on 20:11 - Jul 17 by CateLeBonR

I need some time to think about this 🤤

AAAAAARGH! KILL IT! KILL IT WITH FIRE!!

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Random irritations.. on 16:00 - Jul 18 with 3586 viewsBluce_Ree

Nah, man. This is good shit. Pie in a bap. Carbs for days.

I'll tell you what's getting on my last tit though, the number of stories about kids getting f**ked up by XL Bully dogs.

Now normally it's a chav own goal. Some d1ckhead with a dog called TYSON or KILLER or something that ends up chewing the face off of one of their own kids. Unlucky kid, your dad's a tw@t.

I know they're probably nice enough dogs when raised right but why do we just let any old c**t get one. Some topless bloke walking along with one of them in a park with kids and the dog isn't even on a lead. You need to go to jail, sir. Just for that, let alone if the dog doesn't go Berzerkotron 3000 on the nearest bairn.

But also, f**k all these chavs who are like 'DEEZ DOGS R GRATE AROUND BABIES' yeah tell that to baby Calum/Jaden (pick your 'never going to amount to shit' baby name) when he's got a dog hanging off his cheek.

And invariably when some guy's dog kills their kid they are straight on Facebook with the old 'U WERE R ANGLE' post about the kid. If I had a kid and it got eaten, I'd need to be sedated. I wouldn't be on Facebook posting shit and I certainly wouldn't be on JustGiving setting up a page to pay for a post-funeral party.

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

Random irritations.. on 18:06 - Jul 18 with 3519 viewsPunteR

Random irritations.. on 16:00 - Jul 18 by Bluce_Ree

Nah, man. This is good shit. Pie in a bap. Carbs for days.

I'll tell you what's getting on my last tit though, the number of stories about kids getting f**ked up by XL Bully dogs.

Now normally it's a chav own goal. Some d1ckhead with a dog called TYSON or KILLER or something that ends up chewing the face off of one of their own kids. Unlucky kid, your dad's a tw@t.

I know they're probably nice enough dogs when raised right but why do we just let any old c**t get one. Some topless bloke walking along with one of them in a park with kids and the dog isn't even on a lead. You need to go to jail, sir. Just for that, let alone if the dog doesn't go Berzerkotron 3000 on the nearest bairn.

But also, f**k all these chavs who are like 'DEEZ DOGS R GRATE AROUND BABIES' yeah tell that to baby Calum/Jaden (pick your 'never going to amount to shit' baby name) when he's got a dog hanging off his cheek.

And invariably when some guy's dog kills their kid they are straight on Facebook with the old 'U WERE R ANGLE' post about the kid. If I had a kid and it got eaten, I'd need to be sedated. I wouldn't be on Facebook posting shit and I certainly wouldn't be on JustGiving setting up a page to pay for a post-funeral party.

I've got an XL Bully plus a Pocket x Standard Bully and i agree with you to an extent. I guess my irritation is the whole XL Bully breeder thing, where lads have swapped selling drugs or whatever for breeding and selling dogs . There's this whole bad boy image thing around it all which doesn't really help the image of the dog. Plus there's lots of health issues that are getting into the dog breed. Clipping the ears to make them look more badass is banned in the UK but it still goes on.
One thing that boils my piss the most though is peoples perception of the breed without knowing anything about them. (not you Bluce) . Mainly from people with smaller dogs who think their dog wouldnt hurt a fly ,not realising it has the same instincts, anxieties as any other dog . In the wrong hands any dog can hurt someone or something, but yeh i do get it , Bullys are hench and can cause more damage than a pomeranian for example. My dogs are both walked on the lead now , just out of courtesy to people with a nervous disposition around dogs plus their recall is shit anyway.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Random irritations.. on 19:38 - Jul 18 with 3458 viewsDorse

Random irritations.. on 18:06 - Jul 18 by PunteR

I've got an XL Bully plus a Pocket x Standard Bully and i agree with you to an extent. I guess my irritation is the whole XL Bully breeder thing, where lads have swapped selling drugs or whatever for breeding and selling dogs . There's this whole bad boy image thing around it all which doesn't really help the image of the dog. Plus there's lots of health issues that are getting into the dog breed. Clipping the ears to make them look more badass is banned in the UK but it still goes on.
One thing that boils my piss the most though is peoples perception of the breed without knowing anything about them. (not you Bluce) . Mainly from people with smaller dogs who think their dog wouldnt hurt a fly ,not realising it has the same instincts, anxieties as any other dog . In the wrong hands any dog can hurt someone or something, but yeh i do get it , Bullys are hench and can cause more damage than a pomeranian for example. My dogs are both walked on the lead now , just out of courtesy to people with a nervous disposition around dogs plus their recall is shit anyway.

Turtle Recall is worse.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Random irritations.. on 13:48 - Aug 8 with 3271 viewsBluce_Ree

I'll tell you what really irritates me. These c**ts who reckon everyone needs to return to the office. Fk all of that noise.

REASONS

Look I've worked in offices for 30 years. Offices can spit on my dad's cock frankly. They're number one bullshit. At home I've got a large sit/stand desk, a sweet two monitor set up and it's all perfectly set up. I get out of bed at 8:30 and I'm showered, dressed, fed and ready to work by 9. 5pm I'm downstairs cooking some tasty nutritious food. No driving through a rush hour's worth of c*nts either.

Contrast that with the office. No parking space. Need to park fking 10-15 mins away and walk in through whatever weather. Get to the office, find a desk in an open plan hot desk environment. Slow fking IT set up that's shit too.

Or back when offices were normal and not modelled on Syrian refuge camps, you'd have a desk but it'd be paired with a desk opposite. I worked opposite Sue who EVERY FKING DAY had some fking ailment. Five years I worked opposite that fking woman moaning about her feet hurting, her fking hair hurting (really), her fking joints aching, her fking shit husband. ARGH. Every fking day.

Or numerous other fking c*nts who want back in the office. The fking extrovert never shut up moaning fks. Us normal people want to stay home and save a load of travel time and petrol costs. I don't want to hear about how you have to take your son to football practise, your daughter to dancing. Leave me to do my job, man. Fk your office.

Random irritations.. on 14:13 - Aug 8 with 3194 viewsTheChef

Random irritations.. on 18:06 - Jul 18 by PunteR

Smaller dogs can be worse.

Yorkshire Terriers are vicious bstards.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Random irritations.. on 14:14 - Aug 8 with 3193 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Random irritations.. on 13:48 - Aug 8 by Bluce_Ree

I'll tell you what really irritates me. These c**ts who reckon everyone needs to return to the office. Fk all of that noise.

REASONS

Look I've worked in offices for 30 years. Offices can spit on my dad's cock frankly. They're number one bullshit. At home I've got a large sit/stand desk, a sweet two monitor set up and it's all perfectly set up. I get out of bed at 8:30 and I'm showered, dressed, fed and ready to work by 9. 5pm I'm downstairs cooking some tasty nutritious food. No driving through a rush hour's worth of c*nts either.

Contrast that with the office. No parking space. Need to park fking 10-15 mins away and walk in through whatever weather. Get to the office, find a desk in an open plan hot desk environment. Slow fking IT set up that's shit too.

Or back when offices were normal and not modelled on Syrian refuge camps, you'd have a desk but it'd be paired with a desk opposite. I worked opposite Sue who EVERY FKING DAY had some fking ailment. Five years I worked opposite that fking woman moaning about her feet hurting, her fking hair hurting (really), her fking joints aching, her fking shit husband. ARGH. Every fking day.

Or numerous other fking c*nts who want back in the office. The fking extrovert never shut up moaning fks. Us normal people want to stay home and save a load of travel time and petrol costs. I don't want to hear about how you have to take your son to football practise, your daughter to dancing. Leave me to do my job, man. Fk your office.

'...can spit on my dad's cock frankly...'

If ever a club's fanbase needed a win, its ours!

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Random irritations.. on 15:08 - Aug 8 with 3126 viewsMick_S

“Next level” recipes on the internet especially when the author feels the need to give you a their life story.

Deodorant cans that need twisting/turning on before they work. Not enough time for that - there really is no need.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Login to get fewer ads

Random irritations.. on 20:33 - Aug 8 with 2960 viewsBluce_Ree

Random irritations.. on 15:08 - Aug 8 by Mick_S

“Next level” recipes on the internet especially when the author feels the need to give you a their life story.

Deodorant cans that need twisting/turning on before they work. Not enough time for that - there really is no need.

Oh mate, absolutely bang on re: recipe bullshit.

Use this.

https://www.justtherecipe.com/

Random irritations.. on 10:08 - Aug 10 with 2783 viewsCateLeBonR

WhatsApp spell checker changing gooners to goobers. wtf?
Random irritations.. on 10:44 - Aug 10 with 2722 viewsSonofpugwash

GPs.
Didn't want to know you for over three fckin years and now they're phoning you up every five minutes to try and flog you some more drugs that you don't need.Busted my back in 2020 and the silence was as deafening as a hermit's birthday pissup.It's still two years for an eye check up ffs.Trying to shunt everybody on to private clinics where it costs an arm and a leg to get your arm and leg fixed.
They can shove their Statins up their arses - sideways.

Poll: Dykes - love him or hate him?

Random irritations.. on 10:47 - Aug 10 with 2718 viewsWatford_Ranger

The rotund woman asking me to buy her four Heinekens from the shop she’d just been kicked out of while I was having a nice outside coffee at 8am.

School holiday bellends getting in the way with their crap kids draped in Chelsea/Arsenal/Spurs shirts.

A random news item saying people should get 4000 steps a day. No sht. Put the Dominos down and walk for an hour now and again and you might not die quite as quickly.
Random irritations.. on 17:10 - Aug 14 with 2562 viewszicoshoops

I think Jurgen Klopp is a top Manager.

But…………..

Whenever I see him being interviewed, or hear him being interviewed, and he says………
‘In this moment’
I mutter under my breath, that wonderful catch all four letter word……
C*nt

I don’t know why, but I feel completely justified in doing so.

What’s going on

We should be told

Sort it out
Random irritations.. on 17:50 - Sep 21 with 2314 viewsjohann28

Stuff that went away during Covid is back with a vengeance

* Survival of the fittest platform crush - the crowds defiantly trying to push through and get on the tube/train/bus before anyone has got off. BACK
* Rugby scrum art exhibitions - the crowds gathering round a famous picture to take pictures of it. BACK
* God Squad - those guys from various cults selling their end is nigh crap outside railway stations. BACK
* Supermarket slobberers - those people who insist on picking up fresh fruit & veg, bread etc, fondling, smelling, slobbering all over it, then putting it back on the shelf. BACK
* Super coughers and sneezers - those who just let loose in crowded spaces presumably never having been taught how to cover their mouths. BACK
* No washers - those who have a pee and then return to the world without washing / drying hands. BACK
Random irritations.. on 15:31 - Dec 2 with 1954 viewsJuzzie

People who put up balloons etc on lamp posts, railings, road bridges etc cos it’s someone’s birthday….. then just leave them there afterwards.

Take them down you fukkin chav.
Random irritations.. on 16:10 - Dec 2 with 1926 viewsBluce_Ree

Random irritations.. on 15:31 - Dec 2 by Juzzie

People who put up balloons etc on lamp posts, railings, road bridges etc cos it’s someone’s birthday….. then just leave them there afterwards.

Take them down you fukkin chav.

F*CKING THIS!

I wonder if I've mentioned it before on here because it's a massive pet peeve.

HAPPY 30TH TRACEY written on a big white sheet and placed on a roundabout slowly turning into mess of colours because you've left it there. Listen, f*ck you. F*ck Tracey. Tracey's a c*nt. You know how I know? Because if I'm Tracey I'm f**king mortified and I'm removing that shit myself. I hope she doesn't make it to 31. That's all we need, more 31 year old c*nts f**king up the local area.

That's the thing about chavs. They don't care at all about how their actions affect anyone else. Yeah, sure, I'll just leave a load of shit on a roundabout for spurious f**king reasons.

That's why they're so f**king loud too. Like shut the f*ck up, tell your f**king five kids to shut the f*ck up, pick up your litter and take down that f**king flag you f**king pleb shit. And get a f**king job.

Random irritations.. on 16:36 - Dec 2 with 1899 viewsloftboy

* Supermarket slobberers - those people who insist on picking up fresh fruit & veg, bread etc, fondling, smelling, slobbering all over it, then putting it back on the shelf.

Once saw a woman go to the salad bar, use the serving spoon to taste the pasta then put the spoon back in the bowl. Never used a salad bar since. Told the manager and insisted he changed the lot.
[Post edited 2 Dec 2023 16:36]

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Random irritations.. on 17:09 - Dec 2 with 1843 viewsJuzzie

Random irritations.. on 16:36 - Dec 2 by loftboy

* Supermarket slobberers - those people who insist on picking up fresh fruit & veg, bread etc, fondling, smelling, slobbering all over it, then putting it back on the shelf.

Once saw a woman go to the salad bar, use the serving spoon to taste the pasta then put the spoon back in the bowl. Never used a salad bar since. Told the manager and insisted he changed the lot.
[Post edited 2 Dec 2023 16:36]

Never take the mints from the bowl by the till at a restaurant.
People go to the loo, don’t wash their hands then rummage same dirty hand in the mint bowl.
Filthy cnts.
Random irritations.. on 19:31 - Dec 2 with 1791 viewsEsox_Lucius

Christmas. Financial and emotional bottomless pit. Maybe just have it every 5 or 10 years to start with.

The grass is always greener.

Random irritations.. on 19:43 - Dec 2 with 1770 viewsrbee

Random irritations.. on 19:31 - Dec 2 by Esox_Lucius

Christmas. Financial and emotional bottomless pit. Maybe just have it every 5 or 10 years to start with.

Every four years like The World Cup and Olympics.

The increasing use of loose instead of lose.
Random irritations.. on 20:15 - Dec 2 with 1748 viewsWatford_Ranger

Random irritations.. on 19:31 - Dec 2 by Esox_Lucius

Have it in summer too. Gets in the way of all the December football.
Random irritations.. on 20:40 - Dec 2 with 1720 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Random irritations.. on 17:50 - Sep 21 by johann28

Stuff that went away during Covid is back with a vengeance

* Survival of the fittest platform crush - the crowds defiantly trying to push through and get on the tube/train/bus before anyone has got off. BACK
* Rugby scrum art exhibitions - the crowds gathering round a famous picture to take pictures of it. BACK
* God Squad - those guys from various cults selling their end is nigh crap outside railway stations. BACK
* Supermarket slobberers - those people who insist on picking up fresh fruit & veg, bread etc, fondling, smelling, slobbering all over it, then putting it back on the shelf. BACK
* Super coughers and sneezers - those who just let loose in crowded spaces presumably never having been taught how to cover their mouths. BACK
* No washers - those who have a pee and then return to the world without washing / drying hands. BACK

Here’s a London Underground special on the theme of this thread…

OYSTER DITHERERS

Ah, you’ve just walked through a station entrance, ticket hall, and half a mile of corridors but it was 1 foot in front of a busy entry gate when you realised you’ll need to get your Oster out. Always buried at the bottom of a bag too.

No money on it is it? Well why don’t you try another 22 times.

TUBE DOOR RUSHERS

As you mentioned. Let people get off first you massive pricks. French school kids and city pricks in Burton suits the worst offenders.

PASSIVE AGGRESSIVE SEAT HOARDERS

Tube is rammed and someone always has their bag on the seat next to them but pretends not to notice everyone staring at them in contempt.

Then, when they force you to ask if they can move their bag, they silently look at you as if you were Jimmy Saville asking if he can tuck their kids in.

Silently get up without words make you sit by the window so they can sit by the aisle. Always, always, always get off after you so you have to push past the belligerent fck.

LOUD PHONE SHITHOUSES

Bob Mortimer knows what I mean:

[Post edited 2 Dec 2023 20:43]
Random irritations.. on 14:08 - Dec 5 with 1565 viewsBluce_Ree

Dirty chavvy bastards.

I just had to help someone clear out a house. Tenants have moved on.

Aside from everything you'd expect from fat useless peasants, the highlight today was the underwear drawer for the woman. Socks, t-shirts, knickers... USED SANITARY PADS.

It wasn't even a dirty protest. It was just a woman living like a f**king animal.

Random irritations.. on 01:46 - Dec 30 with 1293 viewsWatford_Ranger

Birmingham v Bristol City tonight. Bristol City wore all black.
Random irritations.. on 12:27 - Dec 30 with 1170 viewsSpaceman_P

Shoes like loafers with no socks.

such a stupid look.... I also think trainers with no socks for men is a dumb look too.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024