Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Random irritations.. 09:32 - Jun 10 with 396983 viewsDiscodroid

state funded schools in birmingham calling children to islamic prayer over the playground speakers, eschewing music lessons music, segregation... and the bbc doing a 'what are british values 'phone in this morning. cunnys.

evening standard , who seem to be phasing out their female genital mutilation wall to wall coverage , for a 'say no to rape in war' campaign. to be published in depth every night,, along with pictures of skinny london supermodels falling out of night clubson cocaine and articles on womens shoes and hanbags which cost £15,000 each.

and articles on 'suuuper property dahrling' that cost £25 million for a studio flat in barnes .tedious double page spreads on walthamstow village , sandwiches that are made by freegans for £50...and avante garde homosexual dance troops from slovienia .this paper says nothing at all to the average londoner.

musicals , and the cast's of musicals, especially amateur ones in church halls,romford, last saturday night.
[Post edited 10 Jun 2014 12:29]

" I guess in four or five years, the new generation's music will be .. electronics, tapes. I can kind of envision .. maybe one person .. with a lot of machines, tapes, and electronics setups, singin or speaking .. and using machines " James Douglas Morrison | 1969

Random irritations.. on 15:35 - Jan 25 with 2728 viewsWatford_Ranger

Random irritations.. on 14:35 - Jan 25 by Sonofpugwash

TV adverts now descibing anyone over 50 as "senior".What's this Logan's Run all of a sudden?

Eamonn Holmes advertising pain relief for swollen feet.

Eamonn Holmes in general. Talentless twonk.
Random irritations.. on 15:39 - Jan 25 with 2723 viewsNorthernr

Random irritations.. on 15:35 - Jan 25 by Watford_Ranger

My legs aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaacche.

Mayhaps because you've made them lug that fcking arse around for the last 50 years?
Random irritations.. on 15:41 - Jan 25 with 2709 viewsloftboy

Random irritations.. on 15:35 - Jan 25 by Watford_Ranger

Not as bad as having to look at Bothams gnarled toes!

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Random irritations.. on 15:41 - Jan 25 with 2705 viewsNorthernr

Random irritations.. on 15:41 - Jan 25 by loftboy

Not as bad as having to look at Bothams gnarled toes!

Botham's put worse out there for public consumption lately.
Random irritations.. on 15:49 - Jan 25 with 2673 viewsCincyHoop

Pharmaceutical commercials on TV drive me absolutely mad. No person in their right mind is watching a basketball game, sees a commercial for Keytruda or insert name for random drug, and rings up their doctor thinking this is the silver bullet to health.

I haven't got to the part yet where they list out the symptoms that come with said drug, that often range from loss of breath, to violent diarrhea, to stroke, to loss of limb.

You can't go one commercial break without a prescription drug being peddled to you.
Random irritations.. on 19:46 - Jan 25 with 2563 viewsSonofpugwash

Conscription to fight them pesky Rooskies.May be up to 60.

[Post edited 25 Jan 19:48]

Poll: Dykes - love him or hate him?

Random irritations.. on 20:56 - Jan 25 with 2513 viewsQPRSteve

Reality TV. Nothing fùcking real about any of it.
Random irritations.. on 21:22 - Jan 25 with 2493 viewsBluce_Ree

Random irritations.. on 19:46 - Jan 25 by Sonofpugwash

Conscription to fight them pesky Rooskies.May be up to 60.

[Post edited 25 Jan 19:48]

With my knees? Fk that.

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

Login to get fewer ads

Random irritations.. on 23:27 - Jan 25 with 2409 viewskensalriser

Random irritations.. on 15:49 - Jan 25 by CincyHoop

Pharmaceutical commercials on TV drive me absolutely mad. No person in their right mind is watching a basketball game, sees a commercial for Keytruda or insert name for random drug, and rings up their doctor thinking this is the silver bullet to health.

I haven't got to the part yet where they list out the symptoms that come with said drug, that often range from loss of breath, to violent diarrhea, to stroke, to loss of limb.

You can't go one commercial break without a prescription drug being peddled to you.

The answer to that is a national health service. We don't have ads for pharmaceuticals in the UK, in fact if you see anything medical advertised on TV that pretty much defines it as a quack remedy.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Random irritations.. on 23:30 - Jan 25 with 2406 viewsPunteR

Random irritations.. on 23:27 - Jan 25 by kensalriser

The answer to that is a national health service. We don't have ads for pharmaceuticals in the UK, in fact if you see anything medical advertised on TV that pretty much defines it as a quack remedy.

I used to be a quackhead.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Random irritations.. on 10:37 - Jan 26 with 2317 viewsTheChef

Random irritations.. on 23:30 - Jan 25 by PunteR

I used to be a quackhead.

You must be ducking joking.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Random irritations.. on 10:55 - Jan 26 with 2299 viewsMrSheen

Adidas stripes on trousers in a test. You'd think the BCCI was rich enough already. Booooooo!
Random irritations.. on 09:22 - Feb 4 with 1948 viewsMick_S

Plastic tops that won’t separate from the bottle.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Random irritations.. on 17:45 - Mar 1 with 1637 viewsBluce_Ree

Random irritations.. on 09:22 - Feb 4 by Mick_S

Plastic tops that won’t separate from the bottle.

This. Fking hell, I got some mouthwash the other day and had to go at the lid with a knife. Shite.

Speaking of bullshit fking product shit. Satsumas are delicious, right? Tangerines, however, are shit from Satan's own bellend. So, calling your small orange things fking "easy peelers" does me no favours, you retail c*nt.

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

Random irritations.. on 18:14 - Mar 1 with 1576 viewsMick_S

Random irritations.. on 17:45 - Mar 1 by Bluce_Ree

This. Fking hell, I got some mouthwash the other day and had to go at the lid with a knife. Shite.

Speaking of bullshit fking product shit. Satsumas are delicious, right? Tangerines, however, are shit from Satan's own bellend. So, calling your small orange things fking "easy peelers" does me no favours, you retail c*nt.

We’re saving the planet Blucey baby via A and E.

Random irritations.. on 04:37 - Mar 4 with 1374 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Pay for anything online, and the money is straight out of your account the nanosecond you hit 'Submit'.

However, when it comes to a refund: three to five days...and working days at that!

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Random irritations.. on 07:30 - Mar 4 with 1285 viewsJuzzie

OAP’s in the supermarket on a Saturday. I swear they come in by coach.

You’re retired, you don’t work…. do your shopping during the week and you can go around the aisles as slow as you want.
Random irritations.. on 07:52 - Mar 4 with 1265 viewsstevec

Random irritations.. on 07:30 - Mar 4 by Juzzie

You’re retired, you don’t work…. do your shopping during the week and you can go around the aisles as slow as you want.

The ones that kill me are those that load their shopping into bags and then look utterly shocked that they actually have to pay for it.

Cue an age rummaging through their handbag trying to find a card and half a dozen discount voucher's. You’ve been queueing for 10 fckin minutes just sort it out then, not now.
Random irritations.. on 09:06 - Mar 4 with 1218 viewsMonkey_Roots

Morning breath not being accurately represented on Tv/movies… Couples waking up and immediately kissing or talking directly into someone’s face from an inch away without that person passing out.
Random irritations.. on 10:03 - Mar 4 with 1160 viewsWatford_Ranger

Random irritations.. on 04:37 - Mar 4 by PlanetHonneywood

Pay for anything online, and the money is straight out of your account the nanosecond you hit 'Submit'.

However, when it comes to a refund: three to five days...and working days at that!

Oh for the days of it being instant rather than having to log in to my banking app to verify that it is indeed me trying to buy two tickets for QPR v West Brom and not a Nigerian fraudster.
Random irritations.. on 10:29 - Mar 4 with 1110 viewsJuzzie

Random irritations.. on 10:03 - Mar 4 by Watford_Ranger

Oh for the days of it being instant rather than having to log in to my banking app to verify that it is indeed me trying to buy two tickets for QPR v West Brom and not a Nigerian fraudster.

When I bought my motorbike about 4 years from a dealership the transaction for the bike (£4,000) went straight through, no questions asked from my bank.
Then when I had to pay for the tax disc (yes, I know, it's VED) via the gov.uk site I had to go through all sorts of banking validation/identity checks for the mahoosive sum of £80.

Where's the consistency??
Random irritations.. on 10:51 - Mar 4 with 1084 viewsted_hendrix

Random irritations.. on 07:30 - Mar 4 by Juzzie

It's the highlight of my week, I find the best time to randomly Irritate members of the public Is about 5.30pm-ish on a weekday, as a rule they've just nipped into Sainsbury's to get a pint of milk after work because they've just about run out at home, most of the Sainsburys till staff have gone home and the majority of available tills are 'self service'
That's where you'll find me at the self service tills In *take Your Time Ted* mode.
As Is the norm out of 8 self service tills only 5 of them will be open and they won't be working properly either.
If my bill is say £5.86 pence I'll start by paying the 86p with 2p and 1p coins from my copper coin bag, sometimes using 20p pieces from my other bag which Is known as the big denomination bag, when It becomes time to pay the £5 I'll generally for speed start by inserting a £1 coin followed by a mixture of 5-10-20 and 50P coins until the machine says to me "thankyou, don't forget your receipt and shopping"
When I get outside I always forget where I parked my bloody car for some strange reason.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Random irritations.. on 11:20 - Mar 4 with 1050 viewsSonofpugwash

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/GHvs_2RXQAAyFp0?format=jpg&name=medium

Poll: Dykes - love him or hate him?

Random irritations.. on 19:56 - Mar 4 with 896 viewsMick_S

Feck off.

Random irritations.. on 20:09 - Mar 4 with 860 viewsBenny_the_Ball

Random irritations.. on 12:36 - Dec 30 by Northernr

The people who play music, YouTube videos, TikTok crap or scroll through their 'stories' with the sound on and no headphones should legitimately be thrown under the train.

This is in my top 10, for sure. I was on the morning rush hour tube to Tower Hill when middle-aged Wayne and Waynetta bob on in full shell suits blasting hardcore techno through the speaker of an old Nokia 6230. It was so surreal I was half expecting a TikTok prankster to pop out claiming it was just for bantz. Needless to say, they got a good telling off from fellow passengers.
[Post edited 4 Mar 20:17]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024